ADVERTISEMENT

Here is why you treat Navy Football like anyone else

Never thought a service academy would act like pussies......I'm feeling pretty embarrassed because I had held them in high regard.

I hope our players and coaches saw that and drop 100 on them.

no-mercy.jpg

Reactions: mattropolis
Never thought a service academy would act like pussies......I'm feeling pretty embarrassed because I had held them in high regard.

Wow, really bro? Another shining example of class from the C. fan base. All they're doing is pointing out facts anyways.

Dude can’t even spell correctly. Let’s whip that navy ass!
Go Knights! Charge on!

P.S. (for those mentally challenged trolls) page 115 of the official ncaa record book

Doesn’t bother me, they should be able to talk trash, and at least it’s clever. Still think we show respect when they enter.

None of that is different or worse than what any of our opponents would say.

I don’t put anyone on a pedestal. They are the same as anyone else. Murderers, rapists etc. Most of them will never be on a battlefield. If they can talk trash, we can boo.

Anyone that signs up to defend my family and my country has my respect, regardless of where their role is. You sound like a really great person with this quote...

Anyone that signs up to defend my family and my country has my respect, regardless of where their role is. You sound like a really great person with this quote...
So if they “sign up” to defend your family and then rape your daughter you respect them?

Please educate us on what exactly they are DEFENDING? nada

No, they acted like redneck douchebags, the same crap we would hear from USF morons.....I expected more, respect lost.

And I was called out?

How many penalties have they been called for illegal blocks???

Sorry but these players aren't the angels you make them out to be.

Great. You're Navy. You're "defending" our country....instead of working at Walmart.

Koodos to you

Really? As far as know I know, free speech is pretty widely acknowledged throughout the world. I didn't know we needed missiles to back that up.

Militaries should not exist. Period.

.......(listening to postgame) ahh yes, lets all masturbate over how great the military is!!!

Hail Military Might!

That Vietnam War was such a great idea huh Night Shadow? I guess 50,000 some odd American deaths really defended that liberty, huh?

Last edited:
Stetson, there is something really, really seriously wrong with you. Why you haven't been banned is a tribute to the lack of moderation on this board. I'm putting you on ignore where you belong.

And I was called out?

Great. You're Navy. You're "defending" our country....instead of working at Walmart.

Koodos to you

You're a troll douchebag. Another keyboard commando who would shit their pants if they faced a life or death situation. Go take a shower, your mom your dinner ready for you in a bit, idiot.

Our fanbase is obviously young. We've never played Navy before and its special to many. It won't be as special come 2021.

Yeah it won't be special to play a military academy in the future because this generation realizes that war and military might isn't something the US needs to brag about. Killing and dominating isn't an alluring characteristic.

This isn't the 30's, 40's or 50's anymore. Capitalism, for better or worse, has brought the world together, albeit under a veil of subservience.

And I was called out?

Koodos to you

They were called for 2.

Really? As far as know I know, free speech is pretty widely acknowledged throughout the world. I didn't know we needed missiles to back that up.

Militaries should not exist. Period.

.......(listening to postgame) ahh yes, lets all masturbate over how great the military is!!!

Hail Military Might!

That Vietnam War was such a great idea huh Night Shadow? I guess 50,000 some odd American deaths really defended that liberty, huh?

If you’re so oblivious to the threats that face us and others that’s on you. Put your head in the sand and pretend you don’t need the military is as ignorant as one can get. I can guarantee if we met you would be thanking me for my service bc you’re too much of a pu$$y to say this kind of garbage to anyone in person.

And I was called out?

Koodos to you

Screw you Stetson moron....mix in some spelling....or did your junior college quality education not teach you a damn thing?

Reactions: Stetson_1883
And that Walmart argument is beyond repugnant. The majority of enlisted Sailors with 10 or more years in (as oppose to officers who have earned degrees) have earned an AA or better. This isn’t some low life organization scraping the bottom of the barrel for people. Most of us have degrees and will be extremely successful when we leave service. It’s idiots like you that give us a bad name with moronic POVs that don’t align with reality. I’ll be on Florida next week. Let me know how you want to meet up.

So if they “sign up” to defend your family and then rape your daughter you respect them?

I don’t respect that soldier who rapes, but I can separate the two as most soldiers I meet have been great people, and can respect the military as for its purpose. We would fall without them.

Stetson, I wish we didn’t need militaries here either. Many countries don’t allow free speech including major economies like China and Russia. Don’t take it for granted.

And that Walmart argument is beyond repugnant. The majority of enlisted Sailors with 10 or more years in (as oppose to officers who have earned degrees) have earned an AA or better. This isn’t some low life organization scraping the bottom of the barrel for people. Most of us have degrees and will be extremely successful when we leave service. It’s idiots like you that give us a bad name with moronic POVs that don’t align with reality. I’ll be on Florida next week. Let me know how you want to meet up.

The word you said is "10 years or more".

By that time you're so brainwashed and have no where else to go, that they mindlessly continue, regardless of education.

Lets take a look at how many desperate people the US military has enlisted...?

I'm quite confident that those enlistees really don't have much going for them. Hence the majority of minorities enlisting.

The word you said is "10 years or more".

By that time you're so brainwashed and have no where else to go, that they mindlessly continue, regardless of education.

Lets take a look at how many desperate people the US military has enlisted...?

I'm quite confident that those enlistees really don't have much going for them. Hence the majority of minorities enlisting.

Wow, you’re beyond saving. Here’s my number. Give me a call and we can meet up next week. Have you ever served?

Last edited:
Reactions: PowerEye101
And the 10 years or more is bc we are generally busy doing things like defend ing the country and not talking down to people we don’t know.

Reactions: PowerEye101
Oh STFU. You have no argument. Here’s my email anthony.candeloro@navy.mil let me know when you’re ready to discuss this.

And you were an idiot for serving this "great" country.

Besides Vietnam (which I've already pointed out), shall we talk about the Middle East?

Do you REALLY believe those served over there were REALLY protecting our "LIBERTY"? In 20 years, lets look at how justifiable those lives were.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT