ADVERTISEMENT

Here's some true PC hypocricy over the confederate flag

Never said it was a last ditch effort. I said they used it as a tactic to weaken the South's economy to win the war. It was used to win the war, nothing more, nothing less. Lincoln said it himself. I don't know what you're arguing about anyways. I've been repeating the same bullshit for a week and we got 7 pages of buffoonery from it.

Never said it was a last ditch effort. I said they used it as a tactic to weaken the South's economy to win the war. It was used to win the war, nothing more, nothing less. Lincoln said it himself. I don't know what you're arguing about anyways. I've been repeating the same bullshit for a week and we got 7 pages of buffoonery from it.

Um yes you did, and you did not contextualize it as such in response to me:

If the US was soooo against slavery why did we only abolish it as a last resort option to win the war?

-I just told you what I was arguing.

-So this is just a troll? Horseshit.

The sooner you guys come to the realization that I'm infinitely smarter than you your lives will be much better. You won't have to keep chasing your tails trying to form cognitive arguments.

"Yes, Bob is right about pretty much everything and constantly rolls over me in debates."

I DGAF about anything else stupid you do, cancelling Prime cementd the fact that you are butthole stupid in my book. Amazon FTMFW.

Reactions: USFSucks
You can't just disregard related historical events to make a point or use "what ifs". I do'nt understand how pre-civil war history is irrelevant. The fact is slavery was AOK for 76 years under the US flag until they changed their mind.

That racist, Farrakhan, agrees with you Frogerz. He would probably disagree with the 76 years since he maintains it still occurs to this very day in a different form...

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...e-flag-we-need-to-put-the-american-flag-down/

Last edited:
That racist, Farrakhan, agrees with you Frogerz. He would probably disagree with the 76 years since he maintains it still occurs to this very day in a different form...

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...e-flag-we-need-to-put-the-american-flag-down/
I'm not saying to pull the american flag down or leave the confederate flag up. There are a dozen reasons to pull the confederate flag including slavery, symbol of treason, etc. It still occurs in other forms but it is not sanctioned by the US. That is the key difference.

Oh and before you call me dumb, I did not read the article.

Back to original subject, I could care less about southern battle flag, I am from Mass. That being said, I do care about the 2nd amendment, and do not agree with the stomping on that amendment for the sake of political correctness.

I find the burning of books offensive, I don't want to stop people from burning books, as long as they own them. I find sticking a crucifix in a jar of urine offensive, I don't want to stop the artist from doing it..

11417785_748908148552261_6792600695520299512_o.png

Good news is most people (including most Americans) don't know much about history...so the above dilemma will never come to fruition.

Stars and Bars (in various forms) were used when slavery was legal in this country, including a majority of the states.

Here's an image timeline of US Flag history
http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagfact.html

Last edited:
I'm not saying to pull the american flag down or leave the confederate flag up. There are a dozen reasons to pull the confederate flag including slavery, symbol of treason, etc. It still occurs in other forms but it is not sanctioned by the US. That is the key difference.

Oh and before you call me dumb, I did not read the article.

I never call anyone dumb except Marino...he deserves it because he's dumb and drinks sangria.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Why is anything before that irrelevant. The US had the choice to abolish slavery when it declared independence and it didn't. You just can't disregard history because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Sure you can...as some have the right to be offended...while saying others do not.

Plus, its so much easier to do/achieve when most are clueless about American History.

No I wasn't trolling. I mean everything I say, it's just I said the same thing about 50 times.

I never call anyone dumb except Marino...he deserves it because he's dumb and drinks sangria.
i dont drink sangria...i dont drink anything...i make my guests drink sangria...big difference...

and fab is a bigot who uses the bible to hide behind because he is incapable of forming his own opinions...he like most christians doesnt have much faith, but he is afraid of nonexistence so he chooses blind belief and takes the book literally in order to sleep at night and to save his soul...JMO...

Reactions: fabknight
Apple just pulled all Civil War games from their app store.

Pretty soon the Civil War will have never happened! Yay!

I heard a TV network just put the town of Gettysburg and its battlefields under a giant dome...now no one can visit it. (Heard said network might turn this move into a new TV show).

I drive by Manassas Battlefield Park every day. Since the Civil War is going to have never happened, can we build some condos there? That's a lot of unused land.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
i dont drink sangria...i dont drink anything...i make my guests drink sangria...big difference...

and fab is a bigot who uses the bible to hide behind because he is incapable of forming his own opinions...he like most christians doesnt have much faith, but he is afraid of nonexistence so he chooses blind belief and takes the book literally in order to sleep at night and to save his soul...JMO...

[roll]

Judge much? Who do you think you are? Jesus? I will add you my list of people that need extra prayers. So far, I have you, Joe and Ninja on my special prayer list.

[roll]

Judge much? Who do you think you are? Jesus? I will add you my list of people that need extra prayers. So far, I have you, Joe and Ninja on my special prayer list.

Do your special prayers involving me work around you playing out those latent homosexual tendencies we all know you have? Sorry sweetie, you aren't my type.

[roll]

so you made up your own mind on homosexuality and their inability to be married base on all of your interactions with them?

Reactions: Sir Galahad
LMAO. Your dumb ass still reads the Old Testament? What kind of Catholic are you?

One that still goes to Mass regularly. Fvckwad, typically the first reading is from the Old Testament. You need to go more often; it seems you've forgotten your Catholic heritage...quit hatin'. You are now at the top of my prayer list.

One that still goes to Mass regularly. Fvckwad, typically the first reading is from the Old Testament. You need to go more often; it seems you've forgotten your Catholic heritage...quit hatin'. You are now at the top of my prayer list.

No shit, you stupid lowborn hick. No one takes that shit seriously. Plus, it goes against all your latent angst. You should be the first in line to denounce--what the hell is wrong with you?

No shit, you stupid you lowborn hick. No one takes that shit seriously. Plus, it goes against all your latent angst. You should be the first in line to denounce--what the hell is wrong with you?

No one? The Jews say you are way wrong.

Latent angst? Fvckbubble, It wouldn't be latent if I planted it firmly in your freaking ass....and marino is dumb.

No one? The Jews say you are way wrong.

Latent angst? Fvckbubble, It wouldn't be latent if I planted it firmly in your freaking ass....and marino is dumb.

Fvckbubble? What are you, 12-years old? You sure do talk about my ass a lot. I'll have to continue hiding from you at tailgates when I see your drunk ass coming up the sidewalk.

You hate Jews too. That's why I mentioned noleknight--you could kill two birds with one stone if you hooked up with him.

Reactions: fabknight
i noticed it, i was hoping you were trolling...

so what did you think of the popes newest declaration that sometimes divorce is good for kids...that piss you off too?

Hadn't seen that. I don't know the context of the statement but I will have to assume that the qualifier of "sometimes" will have to include child well-being. It is difficult to argue with that.

Fvckbubble? What are you, 12-years old? You sure do talk about my ass a lot. I'll have to continue hiding from you at tailgates when I see your drunk ass coming up the sidewalk.

You hate Jews too. That's why I mentioned noleknight--you could kill two birds with one stone if you hooked up with him.

I may talk about your ass but your sure do talk a lot about dudes being attracted to you and latent homosexuality. It may be time for some deep, honest introspection. It's okay, I won't judge and I'm here to talk if you need it, Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT