ADVERTISEMENT

Here's some true PC hypocricy over the confederate flag

I may talk about your ass but your sure do talk a lot about dudes being attracted to you and latent homosexuality. It may be time for some deep, honest introspection. It's okay, I won't judge and I'm here to talk if you need it, Joe.

You're the only dude I mentioned, dude.

Reactions: jetsaholic
11349117_10207474174761024_2059092848_n.jpg

Stolen from jets fb. I am boycotting Egypt!

11701112_10155730119570494_479396927540119819_n.jpg

A lot of you guys might enjoy living in northern Africa and the middle east. Symbols of bigotry still celebrated, people out and about with guns flung over their back every where you go, the ability to witness human death in the streets at a pretty frequent rate relative to here.

Not sure why the American south doesn't have more ex-pats living in the worst parts of the middle east, seems like the kind of living that's right up their alley.

BAN SMALL BUSINESSES! (Like how there cold be some faux rage but Che is all good in fact celebrated)

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...s-huge-demand-spike-for-rebel-flags/30021771/

Road-side shop sees huge demand spike for rebel flags

CRESSON – A road-side flag vendor flips through a box of packaged Confederate battle flags, looking for one a young buyer just purchased.

"There it is. Heritage, not hate," he said.

"Heritage not hate" is one of the more popular messages on the battle flags, also known as rebel flags, at the stand on Highway 377 in the town of Cresson, southwest of Fort Worth.

David Dewveall, 18, tears open his new flag.

"Want to see it? It's a cool flag," he grins. He said he's wanted one since watching Dukes of Hazard. He said he'll fly it on his pickup.

Another customer makes it clear he's buying rebel flags after watching the banner removed from the South Carolina State House grounds in Charleston, S.C., Friday.

"It didn't aggravate me. It angered me," said Jim Reeves. He repeated himself to add emphasis.

Vendor Arnold Morse said he's struggling to keep up with demand.

635722300229042657-flag2.JPG

Flags fly above a stand on Highway 377 in the town of Cresson, southwest of Fort Worth. (Photo: WFAA)

"Anything rebel, we can't keep in stock. Our suppliers are out," he said. "We've had to air ship stuff in from China. It's just unbelievable."

He said suppliers tell him demand for Confederate battle flags is eclipsing demand for American flags after Sept. 11, 2001.

Jim Reeves says he's wants to fly it "to show support for the flag." And if it offends?

"Everybody that knows me and has known me all my life knows I'm not a racist," he said. "But I do support that flag."

Earns a dumb shit salute:

11141312_10104147790661112_3104129630858733487_n.jpg

One of our employee's gf owns a military surplus/tactical shop and she sold 50 flags in a couple days when everyone was faux raging. All the good ole boys over here have had them on their trucks for a couple weeks now. They're everywhere. The flag manufacturing lobbyists obviously caused this.

One of our employee's gf owns a military surplus/tactical shop and she sold 50 flags in a couple days when everyone was faux raging. All the good ole boys over here have had them on their trucks for a couple weeks now. They're everywhere. The flag manufacturing lobbyists obviously caused this.

What do you think the average IQ of this group is, huh? Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for obesity. Poverty. A yen for fairy tales. Folks puttin' what few bucks they do have into a little wicker basket being passed around. I think it's safe to say nobody here's gonna be splitting the atom. Transference of fear and self-loathing to an authoritarian vessel. It's catharsis. Look, as sentient meat, however illusory our identities are, we craft those identities by making value judgments: everybody judges, all the time. Now, you got a problem with that, then you're living wrong.

I love how people are flying them more now. It totally lets me know who is an idiot quickly and plainly.

What do you think the average IQ of this group is, huh? Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for obesity. Poverty. A yen for fairy tales. Folks puttin' what few bucks they do have into a little wicker basket being passed around. I think it's safe to say nobody here's gonna be splitting the atom. Transference of fear and self-loathing to an authoritarian vessel. It's catharsis. Look, as sentient meat, however illusory our identities are, we craft those identities by making value judgments: everybody judges, all the time. Now, you got a problem with that, then you're living wrong.

I really miss dialogue like this after last night's craptastic episode.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
A lot of you guys might enjoy living in northern Africa and the middle east. Symbols of bigotry still celebrated, people out and about with guns flung over their back every where you go, the ability to witness human death in the streets at a pretty frequent rate relative to here.

Not sure why the American south doesn't have more ex-pats living in the worst parts of the middle east, seems like the kind of living that's right up their alley.

Spoken like someone who has never, ever, been to the Middle East.

As usual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT