ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary's health issues

They've now forced her doctor to claim she has pneumonia, despite being fine before the event and saying "I am feeling great" to reporters after.

Have you really done any research on Johnson? Read up on him, he is far from a libertarian, he is nothing more than an opportunist.

Yeah, I'm getting the same sense. Ron Paul doesn't think very highly of him at all. His one interview I watched was sickening how pathetic he was. It was like he was high on weed or something. I'm not kidding.

I actually found green party's Jill Stein to be more engaging on the issues than Johnson. What a crapfest this country is headed for. Buy gold.

The Hillary health scandal sure looks like it's about to unravel. She's taking so many meds to mask the damage done from the blood clot, strokes, and psyphillis courtesy of Bill, it doesn't look like she'll be able to hold it together through elections.

Wow, this is really bad. We've seen the other footage where she seems really ill, but this is very bad. The pneumonia thing is a joke, and the liberal media will spin it just how the Clinton campaign wants it. Nothing to see here.. . move along.

Given all the Clinton's past dealings, issues with the Clinton Foundation pay for play, Whitewater, questionable stock transactions and a slew of other allegations dating back 40+years, she needs to come clean on this health issue. The American people should not be kept in the dark on this important topic.

From this video, it's not clear if she fainted or was having another seizure.

didn't she spend almost a month in the hospital for something as Secretary of State?

worst election ever with these Final 2 choices

I don't pretend to know what her problem is, but it is very real, and not getting better.

I don't pretend to know what her problem is, but it is very real, and not getting better.

I don't think she fainted. I think she was totally seized up with severe neurological distress. Even some of the liberal media is starting to ask questions. Zerohedge has some good coverage on it, including Hillary being given a field exam by a neuro doctor at the 9/11 ceremony. Obviously, something bad was going on, and it's not pneumonia.

Can we really have somebody as commander in chief in this state of health? Feel bad for her, but she needs to come clean and do the right thing - withdraw from the race and focus on getting better.

Reactions: Essency
There is another video that shows from other side. You can see her try to move right foot, then jerk a couple of times before stepping and falling. When you see her standing there she is leaning on post plus has woman on right helping her stand.

There is another video that shows from other side. You can see her try to move right foot, then jerk a couple of times before stepping and falling. When you see her standing there she is leaning on post plus has woman on right helping her stand.

Here is zerohedge coverage on it. If the liberal press doesn't jump all over this, something is really wrong with this country. If this were Trump, it would be 10 minutes lead story in the nightly news.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...dial-episode-rushed-away-ground-zero-fox-news

My gawd, I just read all the liberal media and even foxnews - and they are all spewing the pneumonia story. wtf? I mean isn't it obvious there is no pneumonia and Secretary Clinton has severe neuro problems?

The U.S. is the world capital of false flags, BS and spin stories and the liberal media just keeps gobbling it up. It's sickening how such obvious, blatant lies can be propagated as the truth.

This is exactly why she, nor Trump nor Johnson nor any candidate, should release medical records. Because idiots like Boston are going to play internet doctor as if they have a damn clue. And hey, there may be something there that carries legit concern - but give me a break that it will help or advance the conversation in any meaningful, respectful, diligent way.

Reactions: UCFecon10
This is exactly why she, nor Trump nor Johnson nor any candidate, should release medical records. Because idiots like Boston are going to play internet doctor as if they have a damn clue. And hey, there may be something there that carries legit concern - but give me a break that it will help or advance the conversation in any meaningful, respectful, diligent way.
She does not have pneumonia, there are major neurological issues with her. She is having seizures and that is a symptom of somethings much more serious.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

Waah, the libs are already crying and spinning. Doesn't help the conversation? LOL.

Let me guess, you part of the liberal gang that wants to put tampons in mens bathrooms ? I can see you now doing volunteer work installing tampon dispensers right next to the glory holes in the UCF bathrooms. Then telling all your co-workers how much volunteer work you do to help the community. [roll]

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/08/brown-university-provide-tampons-mens-bathrooms/

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Whatever she has, its definitely serious. Could we have a second president die just days/weeks after being elected?

Waah, the libs are already crying and spinning. Doesn't help the conversation? LOL.

Let me guess, you part of the liberal gang that wants to put tampons in mens bathrooms ? I can see you now doing volunteer work installing tampon dispensers right next to the glory holes in the UCF bathrooms. Then telling all your co-workers how much volunteer work you do to help the community. [roll]

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/08/brown-university-provide-tampons-mens-bathrooms/
So which of those glory holes did you "perform" at?

Boston is still working on his 9/11 Conspiracy novel.

He uncovers the truth- fiat money took down the 3rd tower, and only gold could have saved it.

Wow, this is really bad. We've seen the other footage where she seems really ill, but this is very bad. The pneumonia thing is a joke, and the liberal media will spin it just how the Clinton campaign wants it. Nothing to see here.. . move along.

Given all the Clinton's past dealings, issues with the Clinton Foundation pay for play, Whitewater, questionable stock transactions and a slew of other allegations dating back 40+years, she needs to come clean on this health issue. The American people should not be kept in the dark on this important topic.

From this video, it's not clear if she fainted or was having another seizure.

Why has this video been mirrored? That is the passenger side of the hospital van. The image here is reversed, the van was going the other direction...

Last edited:
Her robot batteries were dying. She's going to start smoking and sparking in the debates like fembots.

14291747_10154562474772300_3103371480870275905_n.jpg

didn't she spend almost a month in the hospital for something as Secretary of State?

worst election ever with these Final 2 choices

When she was first lady, in 1998, Clinton was quietly treated for a blood clot as an outpatient at Bethesda Naval, without disclosing what she later described as “the most significant health scare I’ve ever had.”

Clinton was diagnosed with a second clot in 2009, which wasn’t widely known until her doctor released a letter about her generally good health last year.

Her third blood clot, in her skull, was too serious to hide in 2012, given that she was secretary of State, and she spent days in the hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...und-misleading-press-about-her-pneumonia.html

Liberals are wondering how many abortions they need to rack up to fix Hillary's health.

Those secret service guys are completely unfazed by the incident. Just another day.

The big black dude is reportedly a "handler" , not secret service. He keeps the valium pen ready for the mild seizures, and assists her. When she's completely siezed up though, even the sedatives aren't going to have an immediate effect.

I was shocked to see the Hillary video lead the NBC nightly news. Even the liberal media is really pissed off about being so blatantly hoodwinked and lied to.

I can't wait for the debates, if Trump can get her riled up enough her head just might explode on stage.

And now the secret service is being brought down in Hillary's web of lies about her health, as her handlers once again interfered with the protection detail.

==========================

In all the confusion surrounding yesterday's Hillary health scare, the WaPo reported originally, and then revised, that none other than the Secret Service "broke its own protocol" in the confused, stunned context of Hillary Clinton's early departure from Ground Zero on Sunday. The Wapo brought attention to the widely circulated video of the Democratic presidential nominee's departure from the ceremony, in which Clinton can be seen leaning against a security bollard and then buckling and stumbling as her security detail helps her into a black van.

Citing two former Secret Service agents who reviewed the video, "the detail clearly had to rush and did not expect Clinton to leave at that time. They said the Service generally prefers for the protected individual not to wait for a car to arrive, although that has happened before. In the video, Clinton is leaning against the bollard as a black van pulls up." More importantly, the WaPo - which recently recanted its accusation that anyone who inquires into Hillary's health is a right wing conspiracy theorist, writes that it is "it is also unusual for a detail leader to leave the protected individual's side, as a Secret Service agent, Todd Madison, is seen doing in the video, to open the van's doors. Opening the van is typically left to another agent. But because of the rushed nature of the departure, one of the former agents said, another rule of Secret Service protection appears to have carried the day: Whoever is closest to the door must open it."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...protocol-sloppy-handling-hillarys-rushed-exit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT