ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary's health issues

Trump won't last 5 minutes against her before going full retard.
You hope so but he is playing this perfect, let me go back and see who started the long thread about giving up. I think it was some dumbass who though August polls meant something.

So let's just pretend this is "pneumonia".

Why then would she be out amongst people? Why would she be getting close to little girls for pathetically staged photo ops, if she is "really" carrying a terrible and contagious disease?

I'm guessing the people she met at the 9/11 service, before she lifelessly was thrown into a van, might have appreciated knowing that she was carrying a highly contagious disease before shaking her hand or getting near her.

Also, if she has pneumonia, why did she emerge out of Chelsea's apartment by saying "I feel great!"?

This stinks of a bullshit cover up by the doctor to explain away these issues. This lies and deceit of this family literally never end.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Time to get Bernie or Biden loose in the bullpen, but at this point I want the Clinton ego to keep her in the race.

Time to get Bernie or Biden loose in the bullpen, but at this point I want the Clinton ego to keep her in the race.

She's not going anywhere. You now have the left wing pundits inventing the narrative that she's SO BRAVE! for campaigning with "pneumonia" and that we're all just SEXIST! for bringing this up. They'll spin this however they need.

I can only imagine what these same cretins would have said if the SS had to throw John McCain's lifeless body into a van to rush away in secrecy.

If she had been on antibiotics for a couple of days she was not contagious. That being said, Her problem goes back much further than a couple of weeks or even a month.

I heard she had an angry hairy bush...

Remember kids, complimenting a left wing feminist on her shoes = SEXIST! IGNORANT! EVERYTHING WRONG WITH SOCIETY!

Calling a conservative woman a c*nt and hoping she dies = LEFT WING HARMLESS HUMOR!

You can't debate with no real plans or policies.
What, all he has to every time she speaks is say, haven't we been doing that for the past eight years and the debate is over. She has NO new ideas everything she says has been tried in the past and we have seen the results.

Ice I don't care how much of an idiot Boston is, if you cant acknowledge that this is a serious issue then you aren't nearly as intelligent as I originally thought
i will respond to you reasonably since I know you to be an honorable human being.

I will not acknowledge, with certainty that it's a "serious issue" but absolutely it's worth concern. I'm not not going to give credence to the conspiracy theorists giving their full diagnosis and slowing down videos in order to do so. Like...it's ridiculous the scrutiny a cough was getting before the 9/11 episode.

I will not say she's definitely fine. I will also not say she's dying or that she must have some serious illness. And i certainly wont listen to morons like Boston on anything - much less Alex Jones playing Doctor.

i will respond to you reasonably since I know you to be an honorable human being.

I will not acknowledge, with certainty that it's a "serious issue" but absolutely it's worth concern. I'm not not going to give credence to the conspiracy theorists giving their full diagnosis and slowing down videos in order to do so. Like...it's ridiculous the scrutiny a cough was getting before the 9/11 episode.

I will not say she's definitely fine. I will also not say she's dying or that she must have some serious illness. And i certainly wont listen to morons like Boston on anything - much less Alex Jones playing Doctor.

The cough was not a huge deal, I agree.

However, under oath, she claimed to the FBI that her head trauma caused her to "forget" numerous security briefings while Sec of State, during which they specifically reviewed the communications protocol that she ended up violating. Her claims were numerous on this account.

So from this I can arrive at 2 conclusions: 1.) She is just lying and perjured herself under oath or 2.) She really does have a neurological disorder which stems from her concussion that causes memory loss, spasms, and the frequent inability to coherently process thoughts or information.

Which is worse?

Are her team of handlers going to stand on the debate stage propping her up for 2 hours+?

Almost as brave as Caitlyn Jenner!

The cough was not a huge deal, I agree.

However, under oath, she claimed to the FBI that her head trauma caused her to "forget" numerous security briefings while Sec of State, during which they specifically reviewed the communications protocol that she ended up violating. Her claims were numerous on this account.

So from this I can arrive at 2 conclusions: 1.) She is just lying and perjured herself under oath or 2.) She really does have a neurological disorder which stems from her concussion that causes memory loss, spasms, and the frequent inability to coherently process thoughts or information.

Which is worse?
Not recalling details and not remembering them entirely could be different. It also could be different based on the question asked. For example, I don't remember all of my meetings last week. You can ask what i thought in that strategy meeting with Jim but that doesnt mean ill remember much about it off hand. Now this is a generalization and i havent read any transcripts from the FBI (are those even available?) to know what about what you just said is iron clad, and what is a stretch of the narrative.

Also concussion symptoms and how long they last vary greatly and in many ways are still misunderstood (just look at this lack of clarity in sports). So again, here we are with playing doctor. I choose not to do that for any candidate.

Not recalling details and not remembering them entirely could be different. It also could be different based on the question asked. For example, I don't remember all of my meetings last week. You can ask what i thought in that strategy meeting with Jim but that doesnt mean ill remember much about it off hand. Now this is a generalization and i havent read any transcripts from the FBI (are those even available?) to know what about what you just said is iron clad, and what is a stretch of the narrative.

Also concussion symptoms and how long they last vary greatly and in many ways are still misunderstood (just look at this lack of clarity in sports). So again, here we are with playing doctor. I choose not to do that for any candidate.
So do you just accept blindly what you are told by a power hungry corrupt politician who obviously has something going on ?? Just curious.

So do you just accept blindly what you are told by a power hungry corrupt politician who obviously has something going on ?? Just curious.
What? No. I didnt accept anything. I am just willing to admit that i dont know and Im not going to examine a damn vine to make a medical diagnosis. I said it was a concern but I'm not making the leap to "serious neurological problem"

I protected First Lady Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, and their family while I served in the Secret Service Uniform Division as an officer from 1991-2003.

By now, you have most likely seen the startling video of Hillary Clinton ‘fainting.’ Through the lens of my 29-year-career in The Service, I can see what a naked-eyed media pundit cannot: There is something seriously wrong with Mrs. Clinton.

Pneumonia or overheating are highly suspect excuses and I’ll explain why. She’s putting herself, her party, and her Secret Service detail at risk.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...lains-why-her-fainting-video-really-scares-me

Well, we wouldn't have to if her campaign would stop lying about her condition and shielding her.

There's a reason she's been a ghost for most of this campaign season.

Your response to the FBI questioning doesn't make sense either. Didn't she state, under no uncertain terms, that she NEVER sent classified material on her personal phone? Didn't she state that she knew exactly when and how that phone was used and it didn't break State Department protocol?

She was so sure of those things yet that all turned out to be a lie. She admitted it was a lie. She only seems to present herself as being "unable" to remember things when it's advantageous to do so.

Why not just use your eyes and common sense.

There's smoke coming out of every window and crevice of the house, but democrats are like "I don't see any actual flames, so there can't be a fire....it must be a conspiracy".
There's been way to many isolated "incidents" at this point to not question how serious her health is, at least to anyone with out an extreme Clinton bias.

There's smoke coming out of every window and crevice of the house, but democrats are like "I don't see any actual flames, so there can't be a fire....it must be a conspiracy".
There's been way to many isolated "incidents" at this point to not question how serious her health is, at least to anyone with out an extreme Clinton bias.
meanwhile republicans are like "well the fire was caused by an electrical spark between 2 wires exactly 5 feet off the ground behind the wall nearest the big sofa....i can tell because of the direction the smoke is pointing at :03 - :05 of this vine of the fire"

Democrats seem to be doing this..

cleaning-the-heads.gif

Hillary fanbois & fangirls: "I'm voting for Gary Johnson" - no you're not. Similar to previous elections except the difference here I'm usually the kook voting Libertarian & actually do it, but thanks to the Donald, I've a fun candidate to vote for.

Wait until the debates. Johnson will get full national exposure for free. It may sway a lot of folks.

Wait until the debates. Johnson will get full national exposure for free. It may sway a lot of folks.
Hope I'm wrong, just been a Libertarian fanboi too long I feel like I've seen thse movies before. Wish Gary'd win a seat from NM. Get some real Libertarians in here along w libertarian leaning folk like Rand & Justin Amash.

Til then, MAGA.

Hope I'm wrong, just been a Libertarian fanboi too long I feel like I've seen thse movies before. Wish Gary'd win a seat from NM. Get some real Libertarians in here along w libertarian leaning folk like Rand & Justin Amash.

Til then, MAGA.

Problem is Gary isn't a 'real' libertarian, like Trump isn't a 'real' republican. Now I know why Ron Paul won't endorse him and doesn't think very highly of him. Also, Bill Weld is a tool from MA. Know that guy. sucks. But yes, while all that is true, he may still be the better option between him and Trump, and I haven't completely ruled out a write-in or even Jill Stein. Just make a list of what's important to you and guess who is best to execute. What a clusterstuck.

I don't feel like fact checking-- but if only 10% of this is moderately true, that's pretty effed up.

It is true. People that try to go against the Clinton's tend to commit suicide a lot and die of the most obscure reasons. A lot of coincidences around her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT