ADVERTISEMENT

Holy. Crap.

She laughed when she had a professor speak about terrorist groups with broad shoulders in their communications. Same ones cutting off heads if you're a different religion.

Can you imagine defending known racists simply because they agree with your political team?

Ya'll are fuking brainwashed morons.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I don't know who her Imams are.

Are you going to share your opinion on Trump's tweets?

I already did, you chose not to read my comments. They're first and foremost dumb since the DNC was having an internal war and he just took the spotlight off that. Strategically it was just really dumb. They were also dumb because 3/4 of these idiots were born here so they can't "go back" to any country. I honestly don't know where that even came from.

However, this whole "progressive women of color!" talking point to paint these remarks as massively racist is bullshit too. People don't have issue with them because they're "progressive women of color!", they have problems with them because their anti-Semites, often overtly anti-American, have sided with dictators like Maduro at the expense of US policy, have appeared with hate monger Imams and racist leaders, have staged propaganda and outright lied about what our CBP officials said or showed them, etc

I already did, you chose not to read my comments. They're first and foremost dumb since the DNC was having an internal war and he just took the spotlight off that. Strategically it was just really dumb. They were also dumb because 3/4 of these idiots were born here so they can't "go back" to any country. I honestly don't know where that even came from.

However, this whole "progressive women of color!" talking point to paint these remarks as massively racist is bullshit too. People don't have issue with them because they're "progressive women of color!", they have problems with them because their anti-Semites, often overtly anti-American, have sided with dictators like Maduro at the expense of US policy, have appeared with hate monger Imams and racist leaders, have staged propaganda and outright lied about what our CBP officials said or showed them, etc

Dude, telling them to go back to their own countries is the racist part. If he just criticized their polices that is fine. But telling people of color, again 3 of which were born in the US, to go back to there they originally came from, of course implies this isn't their country and/or they aren't real Americans. This is like a white person telling an African American in the civil rights movements to go back to Africa.

I did read your comments. All you said was he shouldn't have said it and then went off on Omar. You glossed over it rather quickly to change the subject to say the least.

Dude, telling them to go back to their own countries is the racist part. If he just criticized their polices that is fine. But telling people of color, again 3 of which were born in the US, to go back to there they originally came from, of course implies this isn't their country and/or they aren't real Americans. This is like a white person telling an African American in the civil rights movements to go back to Africa.

I did read your comments. All you said was he shouldn't have said it and then went off on Omar. You glossed over it rather quickly to change the subject to say the least.

I guess I just view suggesting that Jews have dual allegiances and minimizing the role of Al Queda in 9/11 is a bigger deal than stupid, potentially racist tweets.

Trump is not the most articulate person. Maybe he was reacting to the fact that these 4 are constantly siding with countries that happen to be at odds with US policy and that's what he was talking about? I mean, they all stood behind Maduro and criticized Trump for daring to insist he must go despite you know, starving people and taking political prisoners.

I guess I just view suggesting that Jews have dual allegiances and minimizing the role of Al Queda in 9/11 is a bigger deal than stupid, potentially racist tweets.

Trump is not the most articulate person. Maybe he was reacting to the fact that these 4 are constantly siding with countries that happen to be at odds with US policy and that's what he was talking about? I mean, they all stood behind Maduro and criticized Trump for daring to insist he must go despite you know, starving people and taking political prisoners.

Aaaaaand straight back to full blown deflection.

You are truly a hopeless moron.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

No, what you are doing is bringing up Omar's stuff from the past, that has been talked about ad naseum, to avoid actually talking about Trump. It is fine if you have a problem with some things Omar has said, but I don't understand why that prevents you from being capable of talking about a current story.

No, what you are doing is bringing up Omar's stuff from the past, that has been talked about ad naseum, to avoid actually talking about Trump. It is fine if you have a problem with some things Omar has said, but I don't understand why that prevents you from being capable of talking about a current story.

Nonsense. You want me to tell you that this is racism purely because these are "progressive women of color!". You want me to ignore the context of where these comments came from which is why you're not happy that I'm bringing up just how heinous Omar and the others have been.

I know its hard to comprehend because of just how mind boggling racist it is for a supposedly college educated person to hold these views, but what 85 is basically doing is admitting that he agrees with trump. He's trying to justify these literally racist tweets.

Just so you know what you are dealing with.

Nonsense. You want me to tell you that this is racism purely because these are "progressive women of color!". You want me to ignore the context of where these comments came from which is why you're not happy that I'm bringing up just how heinous Omar and the others have been.

I dont care what you tell me, you do you. Any reasonable person knows it was it racist. If you dont know that then you are uninformed. And if you do know that but go out of your way to defend it, then you are trying to defend overt racism. But you do you buddy.

I dont care that you bring up Omar. I have agreed with you she has said some stupid stuff. I just think its funny how quickly you like to turn the conversation way from Trump. If he is this brilliant guy and great president that you seem to think he is, it seems like you would like to talk about him more, not less.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I dont care what you tell me, you do you. Any reasonable person knows it was it racist.
And there's your answer!!!

Our board's resident toadie just pulled his puckered lips from between Trump's fat butt cheeks to throw out a lame "Well, what about..." deflection. He's clueless.

Trump was stupid and insensitive. Then AOC and Omar nearly meet him with their comments.

Trump is a symptom of the system, not the cause. AOC and Omar are more of the same.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Wr
They're convinced that he's not actually racist so every time he is straight up racist they just say, what a big misunderstanding this all is. He's so bad with his words. He should be more careful how he phrases stuff. He's reckless on Twitter.

Na fam, he's racist.
reckless idiot who is the laughing stock of the world!

S
He would stop if you guys in his base actually held him accountable. But you wont because you don't like the way it makes you feel. You're just as much to blame as he is.
SO you're asking red-hats to hold him accountable to be presidential? Dignified? Truthful? Law-abiding? Moral? Educated?.............good luck

Reactions: DaShuckster
He would stop if you guys in his base actually held him accountable.
But you wont because you don't like the way it makes you feel.
You're just as much to blame as he is.
Ummm, I didn't vote for him, and I don't support him.
But AOC and Omar aren't the answer.

They are all inconsiderate, insensitive bigots as far as I'm concerned.
Just like watching the totalitarian Communists v. totalitarian Fascists in Germany all over again.

Both answers are wrong.

Ummm, I didn't vote for him, and I don't support him.
But AOC and Omar aren't the answer.

They are all inconsiderate, insensitive bigots as far as I'm concerned.
Just like watching the totalitarian Communists v. totalitarian Fascists in Germany all over again.

Both answers are wrong.

AOC and Omar are freshman Representatives who have a very limited amount of power. The right wing media is the only one trying to make them out to be the "answer" for Democrats.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
AOC and Omar are freshman Representatives who have a very limited amount of power. The right wing media is the only one trying to make them out to be the "answer" for Democrats.
Yep. It's no different than the left wing media trying to make Steve King out to be the new "mainstream" for Republicans.

Oh wait...!!!

AOC and Omar are freshman Representatives who have a very limited amount of power.
They only have 2 years less experience than Trump. And yes, they have less power. Yet, they get more positive play in the US media than Trump, but are both demonizing people as fast as Trump does.

That's why they are more of the same.

The right wing media is the only one trying to make them out to be the "answer" for Democrats.
What "answer"? They are all symptoms of our political realities pushed by the ad-driven, conflict-creating, fraudulent narrative, US news media.

That's why I don't like any of them, just like I wouldn't as a German watching Communists v. Fascists. I refuse to support any of them.

They only have 2 years less experience than Trump. And yes, they have less power. Yet, they get more positive play in the US media than Trump, but are both demonizing people as fast as Trump does.

That's why they are more of the same.

What "answer"? They are all symptoms of our political realities pushed by the ad-driven, conflict-creating, fraudulent narrative, US news media.

That's why I don't like any of them, just like I wouldn't as a German watching Communists v. Fascists. I refuse to support any of them.

You are the one who said they aren't the answer, I was just using your verbiage.

You are the one who said they aren't the answer, I was just using your verbiage.
Correct. They aren't the answer, just like Trump wasn't.

I have only a handful of things I praise Trump for, and even half of those are unproven. His spending rate is still comical though, which makes him just as bad going all the way back to Reagan.

Correct. They aren't the answer, just like Trump wasn't.

I have only a handful of things I praise Trump for, and even half of those are unproven. His spending rate is still comical though, which makes him just as bad going all the way back to Reagan.

But even trying to compare freshman reps to the current president is a poor comparison. Republicans chose Trump as the leader of their party. None of the 4 people we are talking about have even won a state wide election, much less a national election. The presidential race will be much more indicative of the Democratic party then a handful of Reps from mostly liberal districts. T

Reactions: DaShuckster
But even trying to compare freshman reps to the current president is a poor comparison.
Not really. It's only a difference of 2 years. President Obama nuked the 1st Amendment most of his first year as well, and then we found out how bad 4 years later after his re-election too.

Republicans chose Trump as the leader of their party.
Yes, the silent majority over the objections of the establishment. That's just like AOC, Omar, et al. against Pelosi, et al.

They are the faces of the anti-establishment, popularist and Constitutional destroying.

None of the 4 people we are talking about have even won a state wide election, much less a national election.
We can play that came all day.

The presidential race will be much more indicative of the Democratic party then a handful of Reps from mostly liberal districts. T
And yet some are aiming to be the next Obama,

AOC went to a detention center, quite literally invented heinous lies about CBP officials that were refuted by 2-3 different witness groups, these lies included claims that would constitute torture or crimes against humanity, and yet these fuking liberals defend her because "MUH PROGRESSIVE WOMAN OF COLOR!"

And of course she defends the rabid, degenerate anti-Semites in her "Squad".

Why do we have to play with these idiots with gloves? I don't want them to "go back to where they're from" because sadly 3/4 of these total dipshits were born here but they DO represent everything wrong with this country. And the "progressive" cause.

Not really. It's only a difference of 2 years. President Obama nuked the 1st Amendment most of his first year as well, and then we found out how bad 4 years later after his re-election too.

Yes, the silent majority over the objections of the establishment. That's just like AOC, Omar, et al. against Pelosi, et al.

They are the faces of the anti-establishment, popularist and Constitutional destroying.

We can play that came all day.

And yet some are aiming to be the next Obama,
It's not a matter of years, it's a matter of position. The president is a much more powerful position than a freshman rep.

I dont know what that means. He won the nomination then the election. He received votes from Republicans all across the country. None of these women have ever received a single vote outside their district, and would lose many blue districts all across the country. AOC for instance, is in of the most liberal districts in the country. Winning that district doesnt mean she would win a blue district in TN or KY or Texas, etc etc.

They are 4 freshman reps. Bernie is more of the "face" of what you are talking about.

Its not a game it's a fact. They won in individual very blue districts, they didnt win any statewide elections.

I'm aiming to date a supermodel, doesnt mean its gonna happen.

Junior Members of the House or Senate are irrelevant and don't hold any real power!

Signed,

Barack Obama, Senator of 3 years before being Elected President

How long are you all going to keep up this tired, pathetic talking point?

Junior Members of the House or Senate are irrelevant and don't hold any real power!

Signed,

Barack Obama, Senator of 3 years before being Elected President

How long are you all going to keep up this tired, pathetic talking point?

I didnt say junior, I said freshman rep. Obama was a senator, not a rep, there is a big difference. Freshman reps have 1 vote a piece. Unless they have influence, which at this point none of the major legislation they have pushed for has gotten much if any traction, then what they are left with is 4 total votes out of a body 435 people.

Unless one of them eventually becomes president (which Omar isnt even eligible), then comparing them to Obama is ridiculous.

I am not sure why you think facts are talking points, but you do you buddy.

I didnt say junior, I said freshman rep. Obama was a senator, not a rep, there is a big difference. Freshman reps have 1 vote a piece. Unless they have influence, which at this point none of the major legislation they have pushed for has gotten much if any traction, then what they are left with is 4 total votes out of a body 435 people.

Unless one of them eventually becomes president (which Omar isnt even eligible), then comparing them to Obama is ridiculous.

I am not sure why you think facts are talking points, but you do you buddy.

Obama began his campaign at the end of Year 1 in office. What the hell is the difference?

Obama began his campaign at the end of Year 1 in office. What the hell is the difference?

What is the difference in what? There has been only 1 Representative that ran for president as a Rep, and won, and that was Garfield back in the 1880s. Reps dont end up as president unless they win a senate race (or maybe governor but not sure if anyone has ever gone from rep to governor to president, or VP or other cabinet level position) first. Nobody just goes from a Rep to president. And winning a senate race, is much more difficult because you have to appeal to the entire state, not just a district. I would say that is a pretty major difference.

You are projecting. SUre it is possible one of them ends up running for president at some point, but they arent right now, so your whole argument is based on nothing but projection.

What is the difference in what? There has been only 1 Representative that ran for president as a Rep, and won, and that was Garfield back in the 1880s. Reps dont end up as president unless they win a senate race (or maybe governor but not sure if anyone has ever gone from rep to governor to president, or maybe VP) first. And winning a senate race, is much more difficult because you have to appeal to the entire state, not just a district. I would say that is a pretty major difference.

You are projecting. SUre it is possible one of them ends up running for president at some point, but they arent right now, so your whole argument is based on nothing but projection.

You’re right, Junior House members can’t possibly run for President and win, someone must serve in the Senate first!

Signed,

President Donald Trump

You done yet?

You’re right, Junior House members can’t possibly run for President and win, someone must serve in the Senate first!

Signed,

President Donald Trump

You done yet?

I didnt say they couldnt run, I said it is rare to win. Your entire argument is based on projection, and your projection isn't historically likely. I didnt say you had to be in the senate. Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan etc were all governors prior to running. If one of them were to win the presidency out of the House, they would only be the second person ever to do that. It is certainly possible, but extremely unlikely.

ETa: You keep using the term "junior" Junior is only used in describing the senator from each state who has been in office the shorters amount of time. Rand Paul for instance is a junior senator even though he has been in the senate for 8 years. Bernie Sanders is a junior senator as well. Representatives are known as freshman reps for their first term. They arent known as junior reps because they are the lone person that represents their district, unlike in the senate where two people represent a state.

Last edited:
There has been only 1 Representative that ran for president as a Rep, and won, and that was Garfield back in the 1880s.
Stop wasting your time attempting to educate our resident Trump Brown-nose.

If he says AOC is an all-powerful Democrat voice who dwarfs a guy like Biden, let him roll. Hell, who doesn't enjoy a good laugh?

Stop wasting your time attempting to educate our resident Trump Brown-nose.

If he says AOC is an all-powerful Democrat voice who dwarfs a guy like Biden, let him roll. Hell, who doesn't enjoy a good laugh?

This coming from the guy who assured me that the Mayor of South Bend would be the DNC candidate

[roll]

I dont think he is going to win but he is second in fundraising, so he certainly isnt out of it by any stretch.
Again, don't bother, Cubs79. This is my little toadie troll's lame attempt to deflect attention away from his dumbass AOC comments here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT