ADVERTISEMENT

Holy. Crap.

Is he banned? I think people should know the quality of that dudes character. I'll gladly edit it away if he's not going to be posting here anymore. If he is then I think I'll let people see what kind of shitbags we allow in the WC
Dude, it's an anonymous message board. Nobody is seriously asking themselves to question the character of someone that goes by the name "yourwifesboyfriend" or "fried chicken" or "crazyhole". Just delete the posts and get it off the board.

Dude, it's an anonymous message board. Nobody is seriously asking themselves to question the character of someone that goes by the name "yourwifesboyfriend" or "fried chicken" or "crazyhole". Just delete the posts and get it off the board.
This dude is trying to get a job as a teacher. He's a racist piece of shit uses the word retard and fagggot and browses 4chan /pol . Here's him discussing his challenges finding a job. This doesn't have any personal info so it's not like I'm giving him up but those who know of him know.

I'm not sorry for trying to hold someone who wants to teach children accountable.

Here's his last comment on this account. He stopped using it after I posted that I knew who he was.

"Oh no I upset a ******"

Is he banned? I think people should know the quality of that dudes character. I'll gladly edit it away if he's not going to be posting here anymore. If he is then I think I'll let people see what kind of shitbags we allow in the WC

He gone. Click on his name in his post that still remains. Profile not found.

He gone. Click on his name in his post that still remains. Profile not found.
I edited it. I'm glad they actually did something about that dude not that it's going to change anything for him. He'll keep on going about his life as a scumbag and wondering why things aren't going his way and blaming everyone but himself.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Lol says the whiny little bitch who put someone on ignore for pointing out his bullshit.

I love how an open racist is trying to spin this as "more racism on here is no big deal"

This dude is trying to get a job as a teacher. He's a racist piece of shit uses the word retard and fagggot and browses 4chan /pol . Here's him discussing his challenges finding a job. This doesn't have any personal info so it's not like I'm giving him up but those who know of him know.

I'm not sorry for trying to hold someone who wants to teach children accountable.

Here's his last comment on this account. He stopped using it after I posted that I knew who he was.

"Oh no I upset a ******"
How did you know it was his reddit?

Just for the heck of it, I looked into the claim he made in that meme. It turns out that Koko had an IQ (estimated) that was higher than between 38 and 112 countries.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Just for the heck of it, I looked into the claim he made in that meme. It turns out that Koko had an IQ (estimated) that was higher than between 38 and 112 countries.
I suspect the meme is based off of propaganda white power skinheads would drop off in random places...schools, concert venues, trash cans, etc.

He’s banned, but he’ll be back. He will have an even more outrageous name

It’s just a message board. I actually found some of his comments entertaining

He’s banned, but he’ll be back. He will have an even more outrageous name

It’s just a message board. I actually found some of his comments entertaining
Any posters you don't find entertaining and wished was banned?

Any posters you don't find entertaining and wished was banned?
Maybe some of the NGEbraska trolls back in the day. It just became so repetitive and unproductive

Talking about the same crap everyday and going in circles

It was like message board clutter to the max

It's a long story that I can't really tell without giving out his name. It involves his posting history here and his previous accounts here and the comments made on that Reddit profile with some stuff that was shared in the dungeon.

Did his first name start with an H? Message board or not its really disturbing that he worked in a school. He's far from the only one

"Oh no I upset a ******"

How do you know this is the same person? I’m not even doubting you I am just wondering how you pieced this together

Trump doubled down on his comments at a rally in North Carolina yesterday. Not only that, he added many jabs in a fiery speech

He DGAF what people think. It’s America first or get the hell out

He will either win in 2020 or go down swinging

Honestly though, he’s showing a lot of strength and decisiveness as the POTUS

People don’t want mystery, vagueness and ambiguity in a leader

I rest my case. This is what his followers want to hear. Never mind that making that comment is one of the most disgusting displays of ignorance and racism, they all believe it and it really is what they desire.

Republican support for Trump rises after racially charged tweets: Reuters/Ipsos poll
You have no case. The American people want to hear America first

Not healthcare for illegal immigrants

Additionally, the 4 Dems are screwing up their words at least as much

Trump doubled down on his comments at a rally in North Carolina yesterday. Not only that, he added many jabs in a fiery speech

He DGAF what people think. It’s America first or get the hell out

He will either win in 2020 or go down swinging

Honestly though, he’s showing a lot of strength and decisiveness as the POTUS

Umm, that is precisely what they voted for in 2016. Trump was as vague and mysterious as any modern candidate has ever been.

Reactions: DaShuckster
That’s why Presidential candidates have typically shared ten years worth of tax returns to show the American people they are not compromised and have nothing to hide.

Trump’s tenure is a textbook example of why it needs to become a law.

That’s why Presidential candidates have typically shared ten years worth of tax returns to show the American people they are not compromised and have nothing to hide.

Hey Shookster, question for you: what is the IRS and what does the IRS do? Can you answer that for the class?

It’s only relevant for those with TDS

It doesn’t effect me at all

I don’t really care. If it’s good enough for the IRS, then it’s good enough for me

Kinzinger nailed it here. I've been sharing this to social media.
  • GOP lawmaker: Chant at Trump rally 'would send chills down the spines of our Founding Fathers'
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/18/poli...hant-trump-rally-reaction-congress/index.html
    QUOTE: "I deeply disagree with the extreme left & have been disgusted by their tone. I woke up today equally disgusted - chants like 'send her back' are ugly, wrong, & would send chills down the spines of our Founding Fathers. This ugliness must end, or we risk our great union," Kinzinger said in a tweet on Thursday morning.
I've given up on my left-aligned colleagues that have started using the 'racist' word at even me. Regardless, as Kinzinger points out, we still have the "Trump Problem." Yes, there is a "Trump Problem." And it's not a good time for the Republican party because we're starting to see a great shift where successful immigrants are becoming Republicans, and running on Republican tickets.

Scherie Murray from Jamaican for starters

Women like her are not allowed into the Democratic party, especially not with the rise of the Neo-Progressives of 2018+. These are the women (and men) the Republican party should be courting, and the "Send Her (or Him) Back" chant is only going to backfire.

Yes, I too get frustrated with people who come to the US and fail to understand basic American Libertarism and why we've avoided so many of the 'state controls' of other nations. But the answer is never to pull this type of chant. Honestly, it's only going to alienate prospective, successful immigrants to the US -- the ones that can actually bring about real, successful immigration reform.

The Democratic party, with full US News Media backing, has now becoming the exclusionist party. It's time for Republicans to showcase they are the inclusionist party -- especially of successful people who make America great. If you really believe 'Make American Great Again,' that should include all the legal immigrants who have become business owners.

New Americans who know exactly how and why the current system -- which only breeds more welfare claims, statistically after 10 years -- is why we're failing. Especially since the Democratic party is not interested in Green Cards and citizenship, but more underpaid "Visa" and "Undocumented" type non-sense, as their corporate masters love it even more than the Republican party now.

It absolutely doesn’t effect anything or anybody

Why do we want his tax records?? Because it’s Trump. That’s it

I never understood why people were so interested in a candidates tax returns. If the candidate committed tax fraud the IRS would have found it. It's not like Rachel Maddow is going to come up with some bombshell that the IRS overlooked. Are we really that interested in what a person makes or donates that there needs to be a law that makes someone disclose these things?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I never understood why people were so interested in a candidates tax returns. If the candidate committed tax fraud the IRS would have found it. It's not like Rachel Maddow is going to come up with some bombshell that the IRS overlooked. Are we really that interested in what a person makes or donates that there needs to be a law that makes someone disclose these things?
Trump should share them, even if he's going to get demonized over them by an ignorant public.

But I also defend Trump's right to not share them, since he's currently undergoing a protracted, legal issue with the US IRS. But the second it is complete, he should share them.

Trump shouldn’t share them. It’s the business of his and the IRS

He’s probably not sharing partially just to be belligerent

It's not about really about fraud, its more about potential conflicts of interest.

It's not about really about fraud, its more about potential conflicts of interest.
Lol. That's cute. Who exactly was concerned about Mitt Romney having a conflict of interest? And then when he produced his tax records and showed how much he made, paid in taxes, and donated, did it make a difference to anyone? Nope, he put his dog in a kennel on top of the station wagon, that son of a bitch.

ADVERTISEMENT