ADVERTISEMENT

Hospital patient went on a walk with an IV drip. Security thought he was stealing medical equipment

Remember, you're talking to the guy who took the Smollett story and "assault" as absolute truth the minute he heard it and refused to backtrack.

Still waiting for my apology, 85.

Of course you can always refuse to backtrack and ignore me. :)

For once, how about showing us all some class instead of your ass?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I see @UCFKnight85 has posted all over the board today...but strangely not in this thread. Gee, I wonder why?

When normal people make a mistake, they'd post, "oops, my bad. Sorry about that." and be done with it. But what does our Resident Dick do? He runs away and hides like the cowardly little weasel he is.

Hell, we all make mistakes -- yes, as mindboggling as it sounds, even MOI. But I'm man enough to admit to them. But don't worry, your board buddies here will pretend like this never happened so face-saved -- You're good to go.

I see @UCFKnight85 has posted all over the board today...but strangely not in this thread. Gee, I wonder why?

When normal people make a mistake, they'd post, "oops, my bad. Sorry about that." and be done with it. But what does our Resident Dick do? He runs away and hides like the cowardly little weasel he is.

Hell, we all make mistakes -- yes, as mindboggling as it sounds, even MOI. But I'm man enough to admit to them. But don't worry, your board buddies here will pretend like this never happened so face-saved -- You're good to go.

Mostly because of all things I think about, your posts are at the very bottom. You're not that important. What are you even crying about here?

Surely it can't be something about admitting when someone is wrong? Surely not from YOU of all people, correct?

I've admitted mistakes and there are Conservative posters here who can attest to that fact. But it's really no big deal because many of them have too. It's part and parcel of posting a lot on a political message board. Everybody is going to make mistakes from time to time.

Most people are big enough to admit them and move on. But in your case, you lied about me and when you realized it, you were too much of a coward to admit it and apologize. And YOU were the guy ridiculing those lefties "who refuse to backtrack."

We may all be anonymous here but our posting histories still reveal a lot about our character.

I've admitted mistakes and there are Conservative posters here who can attest to that fact. But it's really no big deal because many of them have too. It's part and parcel of posting a lot on a political message board. Everybody is going to make mistakes from time to time.

Most people are big enough to admit them and move on. But in your case, you lied about me and when you realized it, you were too much of a coward to admit it and apologize. And YOU were the guy ridiculing those lefties "who refuse to backtrack."

We may all be anonymous here but our posting histories still reveal a lot about our character.

Refer to Fab's post above and you should realize why we think this is hilariously fuking incredible coming from you.

Refer to Fab's post above and you should realize why we think this is hilariously fuking incredible coming from you.
Give it up. I can back up my posts. Can you? Show me where I bought the Smollett story from the very beginning as you claim or STFU.

I argue pretty much non-stop with your board buddies but I would bet that Wayne, UCFmikes, fab, husk in butt, and ol' crazyhole to name a few would have stepped up and showed their class if they found themselves in a similar situation.

But it was absolutely no surprise whatsoever that you wouldn't--and didn't. But fortunately for you, I'm sick and tired of your trollish bullshit. You're just not worth the effort. There's enough conservative guys with opposing views to jar with here in the future without wasting time on you.

Give it up. I can back up my posts. Can you? Show me where I bought the Smollett story from the very beginning as you claim or STFU.

I argue pretty much non-stop with your board buddies but I would bet that Wayne, UCFmikes, fab, husk in butt, and ol' crazyhole to name a few would have stepped up and showed their class if they found themselves in a similar situation.

But it was absolutely no surprise whatsoever that you wouldn't--and didn't. But fortunately for you, I'm sick and tired of your trollish bullshit. You're just not worth the effort. There's enough conservative guys with opposing views to jar with here in the future without wasting time on you.

You back every false story and narrative so long as it fits your warped political world view

Why wouldn’t you believe this one?

Don’t be butthurt just because we’re laughing at your really apparently redirect attempt here

In fairness, shuk is right on this one. He didn't jump in on the Smollet deal. It was Ninja and FC who were made into 100% bitches on that one. So yeah, 85 is wrong and shuk is right.

That being said, shuk doubles down on positions and redirects more than anyone on this board when he has lost the argument. Sometimes painfully so.

Reactions: UCFWayne
In fairness, shuk is right on this one. He didn't jump in on the Smollet deal. It was Ninja and FC who were made into 100% bitches on that one. So yeah, 85 is wrong and shuk is right.

That being said, shuk doubles down on positions and redirects more than anyone on this board when he has lost the argument. Sometimes painfully so.

He didn't post which is true but I 100% believe that he bought the initial story all-in.

Remember, this is a guy who tried to justify his entrenched devotion to abortion without any restrictions that he actually cited Scripture and attempted to utterly twist its' meaning to say that the Bible approves of abortion. He also tried to use Scripture to justify his stance that a 37 week old unborn child is a "worthless meat suit" since it's still in the womb.

I don't give him the benefit of ANY doubt.

I admit when I'm wrong. You should try it sometime instead of refusing to backtrack.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

calling fab a racist
covington kids
russian collusion
claiming trump nefariously moved money from a dept to a golfing buddy, only to find out it was for emergency medical for kids.
alabama woman shot while pregnant, claims racism even though shooter was also black.
victim shaming an eight year old girl for getting death threats.

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

calling fab a racist
covington kids
russian collusion
claiming trump nefariously moved money from a dept to a golfing buddy, only to find out it was for emergency medical for kids.
alabama woman shot while pregnant, claims racism even though shooter was also black.
victim shaming an eight year old girl for getting death threats.

Not even being confronted with video irrefutable evidence, like was the case with the Covington kids, is enough to change his mind. Or satisfy his delusions.

Not surprising, the security guard said that the 2 guys with the patient threatened physical violence and that's why the cops were called.

Moral of the story: don't be a douche and you won't get arrested. Oh, and don't leave a hospital or anywhere else with their property without permission.

He didn't post which is true but I 100% believe that he bought the initial story all-in.
Instead of apologizing for blasting me for something I didn't say, this cowardly little weasel doubles-down with a "Well, IF Shuckster HAD posted, he'd have said it!" nonsense.

BTW, I did post in that lengthy thread. For anyone who's interested, here's my first post there in response to the alleged assault being fake news.
Holy Overreach, Batman!

Until now I haven't contributed to the SIX pages this thread topic has gotten. One reason is because I don't watch Empire and didn't know the actor and secondly, because the story smelled from the get-go.

But for the sake of the discussion, what did you expect the media to do? An assault was reported and the police were taking it seriously. It's an alleged assault until it isn't.

The story here is not about the media but an idiot who would fake his own assault for the publicity. It's beyond appalling.

Last edited:
Instead of apologizing for blasting me for something I didn't say, this cowardly little weasel doubles-down with a "Well, IF Shuckster HAD posted, he'd have said it!" nonsense.

BTW, I did post in that lengthy thread. For anyone who's interested, here's my first post there in response to the alleged assault being fake news.

LOL

We ALREADY knew he fakes the whole thing. And you were still going to bat for the media.

[roll]

LOL

We ALREADY know you are a cowardly weasel who can't admit when he's wrong. But you're welcome to continue reminding us. [roll]

lol dude I know you think this is your "gotcha moment" and by doing this, everyone will suddenly forget what a hypocritical ignorant person you are as evidenced by your many past postings, but it's just not working.

You're the dude who maintained that Fab was a racist, that the Covington kid started the entire confrontation with the professional Indian agitator, and that Trump was guilty of collusion all along and would be sent to jail shortly after Papa Mueller gave you the nipple.

Hence why you trying to take this position now is sooooooo funny

lol dude I know you think this is your "gotcha moment" and by doing this, everyone will suddenly forget what a hypocritical ignorant person you are
I'll happily stack my posting history against yours any day.

Sure, you have your little peeps who will come running to your defense. But liberal and conservative posters to this board alike know what the score is here.

So go ahead and keep playing your 'what about you...?" tune. You're not fooling anybody here.

should i add this to your ever growing list of things you were wrong about but failed to admit you were wrong? funny considering you just posted you always admit when you were wrong...
I have admitted when I'm wrong. I could have sworn you even remarked on one of "my bad" posts on one occasion. For the record, I also seem to recall you showing some class and admitting to a mistake too. It's no big deal...for MOST people.

Regarding your 'list,' it includes either outright lies (the fab thing) or differences of opinion (the Covington kids thing) where I wasn't wrong.

I have admitted when I'm wrong. I could have sworn you even remarked on one of "my bad" posts on one occasion. For the record, I also seem to recall you showing some class and admitting to a mistake too. It's no big deal...for MOST people.

Regarding your 'list,' it includes either outright lies (the fab thing) or differences of opinion (the Covington kids thing) where I wasn't wrong.

So you're prepared to admit that you were absolutely wrong to claim that the Covington kid started the incident with the professional Indian agitator? That it was wrong to have the kids' life thrown into shambles thanks to an edited, partisan video that you believed full stop? Are you ready to admit that you were wrong to suggest that the kid had it coming to him because he dared to smirk while an asshole beat a drum in his face?

Are you ready to admit that you were wrong to suggest that the kid had it coming to him because he dared to smirk while an asshole beat a drum in his face?
Jesus, you're like a little terrier puppy with a bone.

Tell you what, I'll admit I was wrong when the Covington Smirker wins his $275 million lawsuit against NBC.

Still waiting for you to quit lying and admit you were wrong when you posted I was an Smollett believer. Oh wait, I forgot. You've said I was a Jesse Smollett believer even though the only evidence that exists is to the contrary.

Jesus, you're like a little terrier puppy with a bone.

Tell you what, I'll admit I was wrong when the Covington Smirker wins his $275 million lawsuit against NBC.

Still waiting for you to quit lying and admit you were wrong when you posted I was an Smollett believer. Oh wait, I forgot. You've said I was a Jesse Smollett believer even though the only evidence that exists is to the contrary.

Come on man, we both know that even if he wins that lawsuit you aren't going to change your position on this. Why would a settlement be more proof than watching 10 minutes of video on how the whole thing transpired?

i wrongly thought you were the one that went to bat for jussie smollet, but that was actually fried chicken. i was wrong and apologized for it. you never believed in that case.

here is my list of your inability to admit when you are wrong
  • calling fab a racist - you called him a racist, apologized, then a week later said you still thought he was a racist.
  • covington kids - even with the full blown video, you cant admit you hated those boys for smirking
  • russian collusion - 2+ years, a full investigation, the complete mueller report, and numerous congressional hearings.
  • claiming trump nefariously moved money from a dept to a golfing buddy, only to find out it was for emergency medical for kids. - lololololololoolol
  • alabama woman shot while pregnant, claims racism even though shooter was also black.
  • victim shaming an eight year old girl for getting death threats. - this one is pretty low
  • hospital patient arrested because he was threatening and walking out of the hospital property with equipment. - probably wouldve been a good idea to read the full story first.

here is my list of your inability to admit when you are wrong...
Holy Cyberstalker, Batman!

The 'wrongs' you've listed are laughable, Wayne, but the fact you can make a list is...a tad bit scary.

Note to self: Never share any personal info with ol' Wayne.

Holy Cyberstalker, Batman!

The 'wrongs' you've listed are laughable, Wayne, but the fact you can make a list is...a tad bit scary.

Note to self: Never share any personal info with ol' Wayne.
and yet you dont admit to being wrong on a single one.

and yet you dont admit to being wrong on a single one.
I'll be happy to address them (many, for the umpteenth time) but first I'd like you to answer this question: Are you saying I've never admitted to being wrong? Yes or no?

I'll be happy to address them (many, for the umpteenth time) but first I'd like you to answer this question: Are you saying I've never admitted to being wrong? Yes or no?
i do believe you admited to being wrong one time here to something of no importance. but yes feel free to go about my list. it wont be that hard to pull your direct quotes on each and every single point. although that trump/russia collusion one is really just 2 years of you complaining alot.

i do believe you admited to being wrong one time here to something of no importance...
Oooookay. So you've known all along that your "Shuckster never admits when he's wrong" schtick was pure bullsh*t. Good to know.

Now tell me this: when has your boy 85 ever admitted he was wrong here?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oooookay. So you've known all along that your "Shuckster never admits when he's wrong" schtick was pure bullsh*t. Good to know.

Now tell me this: when has your boy 85 ever admitted he was wrong here?

Inquiring minds want to know.
i have a rolling list of times you cant admit to being wrong despite actual evidence to the contrary, and yet you cling to a single instance on a non important issue? ok...

you and 85 are more alike than you would care to admit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT