ADVERTISEMENT

HOUSE DEMOCRATS VOTE TO LEGALIZE VOTING FRAUD

So? What’s inaccurate about what I said?

Trump did EXACTLY what Hillary said Biden should do, which was not concede under any circumstances. This wasn’t some hearsay quote, she said this on the record.

Huh? Hillary conceded the day after the election and didnt challenge it. Trump still claims the election was stolen 4 months later. You are honestly saying these are the same responses?

She was saying he shouldnt concede on election night because everyone knew the votes wouldnt all be counted on election night and it was going to be at least a few days until we had a winner. Trump of course declared victory on election night because he had no interest in all the votes being counted.

Hillary still maintains the 2016 election wasn’t “on the level.” But sure, only Trump is responsible for harming confidence in our elections. You guys are funny.
Imagine thinking gullible voters influenced by Russian bots is equivalent to unfounded accusations of voter fraud. Yeah the 2016 election wasn’t fraudulent, but Russian propaganda was allowed to spread unchecked. Nobody refused to concede and Obama hosted Trump at the White House the following day to begin the transition. There wasn’t massive stop the steal rallies and inciting of riots up until the minute of EC certification. It’s comical that people try to draw parallels between 2016 and 2020.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Huh? Hillary conceded the day after the election and didnt challenge it. Trump still claims the election was stolen 4 months later. You are honestly saying these are the same responses?

She was saying he shouldnt concede on election night because everyone knew the votes wouldnt all be counted on election night and it was going to be at least a few days until we had a winner. Trump of course declared victory on election night because he had no interest in all the votes being counted.
She. Said. He. Shouldn’t. Concede. In. August.

You are talking about Russian interference, which isnt really debatable at this point. We know Russia tried to influence the election in 2016 and also the Brexit election. That doesnt mean the election was stolen or Russia changed votes or trashed ballots. If she thought the election was actually stolen she wouldnt have conceded the following day. Comparing what she did to what Trump did is comparing apples to zebras.
“No, it doesn’t kill me because he knows he’s an illegitimate president,” she said. “I believe he understands that the many varying tactics they used, from voter suppression and voter purging to hacking to the false stories — he knows that — there were just a bunch of different reasons why the election turned out like it did.”
Where does she mention Russian interference here? Maybe the last part about hacking? False stories? That’s at the end, certainly not the main part of her argument.

You’re not even informed, but yet you keep commenting on things.

Imagine thinking gullible voters influenced by Russian bots is equivalent to unfounded accusations of voter fraud. Yeah the 2016 election wasn’t fraudulent, but Russian propaganda was allowed to spread unchecked. Nobody refused to concede and Obama hosted Trump at the White House the following day to begin the transition. There wasn’t massive stop the steal rallies and inciting of riots up until the minute of EC certification. It’s comical that people try to draw parallels between 2016 and 2020.
I hear this a lot, but what’s the false story from Russian bots that swung the 2016 election? I’m curious if any of that has been quantified... what’s the number of votes? What’s the real impact of Russian interference? How many votes did they swing?

Everybody knows foreign governments interfere in elections as much as they can. We do it, Russia does it, China does it... and the Dems tried their best to pin it on Trump, but couldn’t prove anything. They would have gleefully charged him if they could, but they didn’t have anything.

She. Said. He. Shouldn’t. Concede. In. August.

SHe was talking about on election night. But believe whatever you want. If you think the election was stolen without a damn bit of evidence indicating that, then I can't do anything about that or any other the other Trump related conspiracies. Believe the election was stolen, believe Qanon is real, that Obama was born in Kenya, or whatever other baseless stuff that a lifelong con man is telling you. I dont care at this point.

SHe was talking about on election night. But believe whatever you want. If you think the election was stolen without a damn bit of evidence indicating that, then I can't do anything about that or any other the other Trump related conspiracies. Believe the election was stolen, believe Qanon is real, that Obama was born in Kenya, or whatever other baseless stuff that a lifelong con man is telling you. I dont care at this point.
“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's “The Circus,” which released a clip Tuesday.

Where does she limit that to election night?

The gaslighting from you people is astonishing. “Noooo... she didn’t say that...”

Where does she limit that to election night?

The gaslighting from you people is astonishing. “Noooo... she didn’t say that...”

That is what she was referring to, but as I said, I dont care. Trump lost, he knows it, I know it, and anyone else that doesnt believe in baseless conspiracies knows it. Believe what you want, as I said I dont care. Have a good rest of your day.

That is what she was referring to, but as I said, I dont care. Trump lost, he knows it, I know it, and anyone else that doesnt believe in baseless conspiracies knows it. Believe what you want, as I said I dont care. Have a good rest of your day.
Lol... get called out on your BS and try to cut the discussion off. Classic.

I didn’t bring that up because I believe Trump won... I brought it up because you and your pal want to pretend Trump invented casting doubt on the legitimacy of an election, while Hillary has been doing that consistently since she lost, and for the same massive ego reason.

Lol... get called out on your BS and try to cut the discussion off. Classic.

I didn’t bring that up because I believe Trump won... I brought it up because you and your pal want to pretend Trump invented casting doubt on the legitimacy of an election, while Hillary has been doing that consistently since she lost, and for the same massive ego reason.

Nobody got called on their BS. But there is no point in continuing this conversation. You believe in something without a shred of evidence to back it up, and you arent going to quit believing it, and there is nothing I can say to make you quit believing it. You are someone who believes what he wants to believe, no matter if you have any evidence at all to back it up, and there is just honestly no point in continuing a conversation when neither one of us is going to change our mind. So believe the election was stolen, with no evidence to support it, and have a good day.

Nobody got called on their BS. But there is no point in continuing this conversation. You believe in something without a shred of evidence to back it up, and you arent going to quit believing it, and there is nothing I can say to make you quit believing it. You are someone who believes what he wants to believe, no matter if you have any evidence at all to back it up, and there is just honestly no point in continuing a conversation when neither one of us is going to change our mind. So believe the election was stolen, with no evidence to support it, and have a good day.
You’re an absolute idiot. I’ve never once said I believe the election was stolen. Please find receipts if I have. Moron.

You’re an absolute idiot. I’ve never once said I believe the election was stolen. Please find receipts if I have. Moron.

Cool, then we agree Trump is a liar who lost the election. Another good place to stop the conversation then since we agree.

I hear this a lot, but what’s the false story from Russian bots that swung the 2016 election? I’m curious if any of that has been quantified... what’s the number of votes? What’s the real impact of Russian interference? How many votes did they swing?

Everybody knows foreign governments interfere in elections as much as they can. We do it, Russia does it, China does it... and the Dems tried their best to pin it on Trump, but couldn’t prove anything. They would have gleefully charged him if they could, but they didn’t have anything.
Educate yourself rather than sounding ignorant. No it wasn’t a single story but a massive collaborative effort. And the quantifiable aspect is not entirely known which is why Clinton accepted defeat with grace and didn’t go out kicking and screaming like Trump did.

“Oxford/Graphika said the Russians spread ‘sensationalist, conspiratorialist, and other forms of junk political news and misinformation to voters across the political spectrum.’”

“one Russian troll farm tried to encourage U.S. ‘secessionist movements’ in California and Texas, the New Knowledge report said.”

“Russian trolls urged African-Americans to boycott the election or to follow wrong voting procedures, while also encouraging right-wing voters to be more confrontational.”

“Russian trolls have put out messages urging Mexican-American and other Hispanic voters to mistrust U.S. institutions.”

“Russians ran ‘comprehensive Anti-Hillary Clinton operations,such as efforts to organize Muslims to stage a pro-Clinton demonstration.”

Educate yourself rather than sounding ignorant. No it wasn’t a single story but a massive collaborative effort. And the quantifiable aspect is not entirely known which is why Clinton accepted defeat with grace and didn’t go out kicking and screaming like Trump did.

“Oxford/Graphika said the Russians spread ‘sensationalist, conspiratorialist, and other forms of junk political news and misinformation to voters across the political spectrum.’”

“one Russian troll farm tried to encourage U.S. ‘secessionist movements’ in California and Texas, the New Knowledge report said.”

“Russian trolls urged African-Americans to boycott the election or to follow wrong voting procedures, while also encouraging right-wing voters to be more confrontational.”

“Russian trolls have put out messages urging Mexican-American and other Hispanic voters to mistrust U.S. institutions.”

“Russians ran ‘comprehensive Anti-Hillary Clinton operations,such as efforts to organize Muslims to stage a pro-Clinton demonstration.”
Lol... I’ve read all of that.

What does that have to do with the 2016 election outcome being illegitimate? Hillary has said many times that Trump was not a legitimate president to hide from the embarrassment of losing to the second worst candidate in history.

Hillary has said many times that Trump was not a legitimate president to hide from the embarrassment of losing to the second worst candidate in history.
Yessirrreee, keep trying to spin your way out of this mess you've made. :)

I totally forgot the stink Hillary and the Democrats made after Trump's upset win. Apparently, Hilary's concession speech to her supporters was a dream -- as was her concession call to Trump. And did President Obama really invite Trump to the WH a couple days later to talk transition? Weird how memories change after four years.

Lol... I’ve read all of that.

What does that have to do with the 2016 election outcome being illegitimate? Hillary has said many times that Trump was not a legitimate president to hide from the embarrassment of losing to the second worst candidate in history.
That wasn’t the question you posed. You asked what could have tipped the election and if it was quantifiable. There are reports of the activities that occurred in an attempt to tip the scales though their exact impact is unknown. Someone holding an opinion that he was illegitimate could be based on that I guess or the fact that he was the most unpopular president in modern history and lost the popular vote by a wide margin. It’s possible to acknowledge Russian interference influenced the election and still think it was a valid result per the rules.

It’s possible to acknowledge Russian interference influenced the election and still think it was a valid result per the rules.
I was posting on another board back then but when I talked about Russia's interference in our election, I was accused of 'making excuses' for Hillary's loss. I said at the time that it was possible to believe Trump won the election fair and square (which I said) while also recognizing that there was some Russian online troll business going on.

But OF COURSE, fast-forward four years and our Usual Suspect are 'simply making the same accusations that lefties did four years ago.' 🙄

Yessirrreee, keep trying to spin your way out of this mess you've made. :)

I totally forgot the stink Hillary and the Democrats made after Trump's upset win. Apparently, Hilary's concession speech to her supporters was a dream -- as was her concession call to Trump. And did President Obama really invite Trump to the WH a couple days later to talk transition? Weird how memories change after four years.
All I’ve stated is that Hillary very clearly has been casting doubt on the election outcome for 4+ years now, and that rhetoric is getting nastier. Your assertion that Trump is the one who started the whole thing is completely wrong. Just because he escalated it (that’s his personality) doesn’t mean he’s the first to do it. Neither does the fact that he didn’t start it absolve him of blame. He behaved shamefully.

But don’t try to tell me Hillary didn’t say something she said. Don’t try to act like she wasn’t reeeeeaallly saying Biden shouldn’t concede under any circumstances, and he should fight in court until the end, because “he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.”

That shit makes it sound very much like both sides had the same plan: let people vote for whoever they want and no matter what fight for their own preferred outcome in court. Criticize Trump for doing it if you want to, but you’re being a hypocrite if you don’t also criticize Hillary and the Dems for planning to do exactly the same thing if the result had gone the other way.

Reactions: _glaciers
All I’ve stated is that Hillary very clearly has been casting doubt on the election outcome for 4+ years now, and that rhetoric is getting nastier. Your assertion that Trump is the one who started the whole thing is completely wrong. Just because he escalated it (that’s his personality) doesn’t mean he’s the first to do it. Neither does the fact that he didn’t start it absolve him of blame. He behaved shamefully.

But don’t try to tell me Hillary didn’t say something she said. Don’t try to act like she wasn’t reeeeeaallly saying Biden shouldn’t concede under any circumstances, and he should fight in court until the end, because “he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.”

That shit makes it sound very much like both sides had the same plan: let people vote for whoever they want and no matter what fight for their own preferred outcome in court. Criticize Trump for doing it if you want to, but you’re being a hypocrite if you don’t also criticize Hillary and the Dems for planning to do exactly the same thing if the result had gone the other way.
Damn you have the ability to do some insane mental gymnastics. No we should criticize the actions of Trump after he lost the election. They were shameful. It isn’t hypocritical to do so just because in your mind Hillary and Biden had some master plan hatched to do the same thing. Again comical.

Damn you have the ability to do some insane mental gymnastics. No we should criticize the actions of Trump after he lost the election. They were shameful. It isn’t hypocritical to do so just because in your mind Hillary and Biden had some master plan hatched to do the same thing. Again comical.
In my mind? No, in Hillary’s public statements on the matter.

In my mind? No, in Hillary’s public statements on the matter.
She made statements that Biden should have a traveling circus of lawyers filing baseless lawsuits until the final hour and hold stop the steal rallies to fire up supporter to storm the capital and prevent counting of electoral votes while meanwhile claiming daily that he won in a landslide by 10s of millions of votes that were “flipped”? I missed that statement. No there was not a plan for Biden to do the same thing and calling Trump a sore loser and a clown is not being hypocritical. [roll]

No there was not a plan for Biden to do the same thing and calling Trump a sore loser and a clown is not being hypocritical. [roll]

buddy, you're smarter than this. Russian Collusion Hoax and impeachment hoax lasted 4 whole years. hell, y'all were still denying him being the lawful into 2021 with the second sham impeachment.

the difference is, the far-right hasn't taken root in political office, where the almost the entirety of leftists in Congress are far-left, to the extent where moderates like Tulsi Gabbard are demonized.

Oh, Hillary's concession speech?
No, after that. Six months ago when she said Biden shouldn’t concede under any circumstances.

This isn’t about the American voter for them. It’s about winning and keeping power at all costs. Sad you can’t see it. It’s plain as day.

No, after that. Six months ago when she said Biden shouldn’t concede under any circumstances.

This isn’t about the American voter for them. It’s about winning and keeping power at all costs. Sad you can’t see it. It’s plain as day.
This keen WC observation is coming from a Trump supporter without a trace of irony.

This keen WC observation is coming from a Trump supporter without a trace of irony.
I don’t have to continue to prove that I’ll criticize Trump where I feel he deserves it, because I’ve done it plenty. That includes this thread and on this topic.

But the inability on your part to admit that maybe, just maybe, the Democrats were also very wrong, is pitiful.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I don’t have to continue to prove that I’ll criticize Trump where I feel he deserves it, because I’ve done it plenty. That includes this thread and on this topic.

But the inability on your part to admit that maybe, just maybe, the Democrats were also very wrong, is pitiful.
You'll never get shuckster to criticize a Democrat policy.

buddy, you're smarter than this. Russian Collusion Hoax and impeachment hoax lasted 4 whole years. hell, y'all were still denying him being the lawful into 2021 with the second sham impeachment.

the difference is, the far-right hasn't taken root in political office, where the almost the entirety of leftists in Congress are far-left, to the extent where moderates like Tulsi Gabbard are demonized.
Focus. He specifically said Trump could not be criticized for his post election tantrum and the fallout from it because it would be hypocritical since Hillary Clinton apparently called him illegitimate 6 months ago or something (not exactly sure what she did or said). I just said that was lunacy. That’s all. I’m not a fan of either party so not sure what y’all you are referring to.

Not to derail the thread, but Tulsi Gabbard is not a moderate. She is closer to Bernie Sanders than she is to Joe Biden. SHe is for universal healthcare, for more gun restrictions, for taxing corporations more, breaking up big banks, very much for abortion rights, getting rid of fossil fuels, etc etc. I have noticed quite a few people on the right over the years like her for some reason, but if you actually look at her policy positions and not just to a sound bite here and there, you'll see she is much further to the left than mainstream Democrats.

Not to derail the thread, but Tulsi Gabbard is not a moderate. She is closer to Bernie Sanders than she is to Joe Biden. SHe is for universal healthcare, for more gun restrictions, for taxing corporations more, breaking up big banks, very much for abortion rights, getting rid of fossil fuels, etc etc. I have noticed quite a few people on the right over the years like her for some reason, but if you actually look at her policy positions and not just to a sound bite here and there, you'll see she is much further to the left than mainstream Democrats.
I’ll give you Biden if you stop looking at him 8 years ago. This Biden is just riding the wave as a figurehead. Look at his nominees; they’re all considerably more progressive than the moderat Biden has even been.

The vote was counted, recounted, certified, and the congressperson has been seated. Why fight it now?

Man, I listened to Rand Paul. Wow! I didn't realize it was that bad. So much for Democracy of 1 person, 1 vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT