ADVERTISEMENT

HS Shooting in MD, LEO Responds in 1 Minute

You are lying through your teeth, refusing to acknowledge EXACT WORDS THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU as proof that you're lying. Do you really wonder why I reserve insults for you? You are quite literally not worth being polite to, since you exhibit no qualities that would inspire anyone to do that.

I have never seen someone get caught lying and then double down over and over again like you do.

You got issues bro, and a disturbing disconnect from reality. I did not lie, I'm not a liar (that's you, FNB and BT the hypocrite), you posted bullshit.

You got issues bro, and a disturbing disconnect from reality. I did not lie, I'm not a liar (that's you, FNB and BT the hypocrite), you posted bullshit.

lol! I've never seen someone deny reality harder than you.

You're like George Costanza. "It's not a lie, if you believe it"

lol! I've never seen someone deny reality harder than you.

You're like George Costanza. "It's not a lie, if you believe it"

I haven't used any personal insults (FNB and BT both claimed I did). Do you understand how they are lying?

I haven't used any personal insults (FNB and BT both claimed I did). Do you understand how they are lying?

This is idiotic at best, and downright lying at worst.

Also more insults from 85, but you don't give a shit because you are a hypocrite. Just like 99% of Christians. Shocker.

You are truly pathetic

First of all, BT is 100% a hypocrite

lmao poor little FNB, always trying so hard. Lets break it down (again) for you. Calling BT a hypocrite isn't a personal attack, it is the truth. He is 100% a hypocrite. 85 is pathetic for resorting to lying, just like you are. The fact that BT is avoiding every single call out is proof enough. He knows he is being hypocritical, and is ashamed of the fact.

LOL!

I totally missed his Christian insult. He couldn't help himself but to shit on Christians yet again in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

It's soooo funny how he denies it, yet clearly holds a deep seeded hatred for religious people.

LOL!

I totally missed his Christian insult. He couldn't help himself but to shit on Christians yet again in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with religion.

It's soooo funny how he denies it, yet clearly holds a deep seeded hatred for religious people.

Wrong yet again! The fact that you think I hate anyone, especially over an internet message board, is disturbing. You clearly have some unresolved issues though, so much anger.

Reactions: sirdingydang
Wrong yet again! The fact that you think I hate anyone, especially over an internet message board, is disturbing. You clearly have some unresolved issues though, so much anger.

Sure bud. You think that 99% of Christians, which equates to basically 2.19 billion people worldwide, are hypocrites. That is the viewpoint of someone who hates that group of people, and lives life with a clear disdain for them.

Sure bud. You think that 99% of Christians, which equates to basically 2.19 billion people worldwide, are hypocrites. That is the viewpoint of someone who hates that group of people, and lives life with a clear disdain for them.

TIL that thinking someone is a hypocrite means you hate them! Wow 85, please go on!

It helped that the shooter did not have an AR15 and only a handgun. Parkland shooter killed 17 in how many minutes actively shooting with an AR15? under 10?
This is 100% ignorance, and what firearm literate expect from media sheepism.

The semi-automatic Glock he used is an 'assault weapon' with a 'high capacity magazine.' That's why the US media uses an "AR-15 icon" for every Glock shooting. In fact, in CQC (close quarters combat), most 9mm automatics have higher fatality rates thanx to their bullet cross-section and density.

You can't have it both ways, saying it's an 'assault weapon' but then saying it's not an 'AR-15 military style.' Pick one or other other. Otherwise, you just look ignorant.

Regardless, you missed the OP's main point ...

A 17 yr ikd student got his hands on a handgun and shot 2 students at school earlier today but this time, the School Resource Officer responded in 1 minute and now that 17 yr old shooter is dead.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/great-mills-high-school-shooting/index.html
The ATF, CDC, FBI and others point this out over and over and over ...

Challenge a shooter withing 2 minutes -- especially the all important first 90 seconds -- and you massively increase the change on preventing a mass shooting -- i.e., 4+ casualties. Although the US media keeps redefining "mass shootings" 3, and now only 2 -- including the shooter for a +1.

Reactions: fabknight
wtf are you even talking about at this point? Of course an AR would do more damage than a handgun
Define "damage"?

Yes, the .223 has more velocity and energy. But it definitely has less than 1/3th the cross-section, and the localization of the hydrostatic shock can be far less, especially with FMJ and similar, small caliber rifle rounds, if it doesn't hit something critical.

Heck, there's a reason why subsonic 7.62 AAC BLK is getting popular for home defense!

the two students that were shot today are both still alive, one even in "stable" condition thankfully. Good luck being in stable condition after being shot with a 5.56 round.
That's utter BS, but popular assumption. Since you're military, you really need to read up on why the US military is not only looking for a larger calibre rifle round at a lower velocity, but seriously back to looking at 9mm uppers on the M4 for CQC.

A pistol caliber round is more likely to hit something vital, and take out a major organ.

Also more insults from 85, but you don't give a shit because you are a hypocrite. Just like 99% of Christians. Shocker.
Stop stereotyping 99% of Christians because you see a subset on TV or had a back experience with some. That's just as bad as stereotyping anyone, not just alleged 'protected classes.'

That's a far better example of 'bigotry' than what you and others claim!

Reactions: fabknight
Define "damage"?

Yes, the .223 has more velocity and energy. But it definitely has less than 1/3th the cross-section, and the localization of the hydrostatic shock can be far less, especially with FMJ and similar, small caliber rifle rounds, if it doesn't hit something critical.

Heck, there's a reason why subsonic 7.62 AAC BLK is getting popular for home defense!

That's utter BS, but popular assumption. Since you're military, you really need to read up on why the US military is not only looking for a larger calibre rifle round at a lower velocity, but seriously back to looking at 9mm uppers on the M4 for CQC.

A pistol caliber round is more likely to hit something vital, and take out a major organ.

Stop stereotyping 99% of Christians because you see a subset on TV or had a back experience with some. That's just as bad as stereotyping anyone, not just alleged 'protected classes.'

That's a far better example of 'bigotry' than what you and others claim!

I'm taking a temporary hiatus on personal insults, only for the fact that there is no way to accurately describe this post.

You are a complete and utter fuking moron. Literally everything you just posted about terminal ballistics is 100% wrong. Holy hell you ate ignorant.

I'm taking a temporary hiatus on personal insults, only for the fact that there is no way to accurately describe this post.
You are a complete and utter fuking moron. Literally everything you just posted about terminal ballistics is 100% wrong. Holy hell you ate ignorant.
If we're talking 'at range,' yes. But not close quarters. No, you are completely ignorant.

Velocity and energy != terminal effectiveness

You're listening to the same US media that calls the 5.7 a 'cop killer' too.

If we're talking 'at range,' yes. But not close quarters. No, you are completely ignorant.

Velocity and energy != terminal effectiveness

You're listening to the same US media that calls the 5.7 a 'cop killer' too.

What in the holy fuk are you babbling about. You are amazingly ignorant on this subject. And I'm not listening to the media, this is my goddamn job.

PS. The 5.7 was labled a cop killer because of the SS190's ability to penetrate Kevlar body armor. Please kindly STFU about topics that you obviously have zero knowledge on.

Reactions: sirdingydang
What in the holy fuk are you babbling about. You are amazingly ignorant on this subject. And I'm not listening to the media, this is my goddamn job.
Yes, and you are in the military where inertia and logistics rule, not combat effectiveness. Geez I've been through this so many times as an analyst.

And yes, if that makes me a 'pencil pusher' who 'isn't in the field,' then make that charge. But I'm definitely not ignorant. There isn't a lot of BS commentary on this fact. The US military uses FMJ that really sucks for CQC.

Now if you want to get into non-military soft-point or hollow-point .223, then we can talk. But for civilians, the typical 9mm HP carry, especially +P, is going to heck of a lot better job than a military .223 FMJ at actually killing people.

Give me 15 cartridges of 9mm+P HP versus 30 cartridges of .223 FMJ any day!

Case-in-point: Have you actually read the FBI studies on mass shootings where 9mm and .223 were used? You have far less fatalities with .223 than 9mm in almost every shooting for cartridges expended. My favorite will continue to be the Aurora shooter.

The Aurora shooter is basically the anti-US media argument. He used a drum, that jammed, and he only caused 12 fatalities, out of 58 hit by gunfire.

PS. The 5.7 was labled a cop killer because of the SS190's ability to penetrate Kevlar body armor.
And are US citizens able to buy SS190? And how good is it overall? Penetrate, yes, but overall effectiveness?

I.e.., the 5.7 is the worst of all worlds ... low energy and low cross-section. It's a base defense cartridge for airbases to deter, not ideal for combat effectiveness, much less incapacitating!

And that was the case with the M-16 as well, another USAF 'selection' for a 'base defense' weapon that wasn't designed for the infantry (but I won't get on that high horse). The US Army did not adopt it as an effective weapon, but only adopted it by default (because flechette didn't work out).

Please kindly STFU about topics that you obviously have zero knowledge on.
Details! Details! Details! It's easy to fire off one-liners. It's more difficult to get into the details!

That's why the US media calls the 9mm Glock an 'assault weapon' when it fits them, right down to using an AR-15 silhouette in their graphics, but then people turn around and say, 'Oh, it's not a rifle.'

Now ... if you want to start talking 7.62 BLK, 6.8 SPC or other, larger cross sections in rifle, we can talk. Those rifle options are far more effective than .223/5.56.

Again, I've been in these way, way too often as an analyst.

Last edited:
Holy shit...you actually think pistol rounds are more damaging than rifle rounds.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

Holy shit...you actually think pistol rounds are more damaging than rifle rounds.
Holy shit.
Holy shit.
Within 10m range -- like a classroom -- yes. The FBI studies have repeatedly shown this. Again ...

Details! Details! Details! Context! Context! Context!

Of course I would be an idiot -- IF -- you mean pistol caliber v. rifle caliber in general, let alone, at range! I have a feeling you are purposely -- like the US media -- missing that all-important context.

The FBI studies also show that for home defense, you never want .223/5.56 FMJ. Now .223/5.56 SP or HP can be more useful, but it depends on the weapon and load.

And the AR platform with the 7.62 AAC BLK and 6.8 SPC are far, far more competitive, and can exceed 9mm, even more so at 10-25m engagements. Which is why a SBR with 7.62 AAC BLK is considered one of the best -- both supersonic and even subsonic (the latter for hearing reasons).

But the .223/5.56 in a SBR within 10m?

[citation needed] for these "FBI studies" you need mentioning. I would love to see a source that says handgun mass shootings are deadlier than rifle mass shootings.

The rest of your post is pure bullshit. 5.56 FMJ is an excellent round as long as it remains above fragmentation velocity, which assuming a 16" barrel is over 100 m for M193. You have just lost all credibility by claiming any pistol round, JHP or not, is more effective. This is terminal ballistics 101. Please don't ever try to lecture anyone ever again about that. Just pure ignorance.

In collusion...some liberals are upset about this brave police officer's actions? Hard to tell since THE one keeps ignoring the topic of this thread.

Reactions: UCFBS
In collusion...some liberals are upset about this brave police officer's actions? Hard to tell since THE one keeps ignoring the topic of this thread.

Who the fuk is upset about the cops actions? Are you just making up stuff again?

This is terminal ballistics 101.
Just admit it ... you did not keep the context of within 10m! That's why you were laughing and making 1-liner statements ... until I pointed that out (then you were silent for awhile).

I used to think like you do, as I'm a degreed engineer. More energy = more better, always. It makes sense because large caliber pistols bleed energy like a SoB even beyond just 10m, let alone 25m, plus the accuracy, drift, etc...

But just because something has more energy doesn't mean it kills and incapacitates better ... especially where the much larger cross-sectional pistol caliber still has quite a lot of energy!

In the case of mass shootings in a confined area, like a classroom at under 10m, pistol calibers are ideal. Put them in a carbine or SMG, even just semi-auto, and they are extremely effective.

BTW, answer me this ... if the .223 is 'so effective,' why do operators advocate against it for CQC?! Maybe you can answer me that, since you're the alleged "this is my job," and I'm just a "paper analyst"?

I started recognizing the FBI were the 'experts' agent told me the most dangerous weapon on a plane is the selection of a good, effective pen, better than a lot of smaller knives.

Who the fuk is upset about the cops actions? Are you just making up stuff again?
A lot of anti-gun Progressives don't like any shootings at all by law enforcement, let alone law abiding citizens who stop a criminal without firing a shot (and definitely if they did). But more often than not, they don't even bother getting their facts straight on any shooting.

Reactions: UCFWayne
A handgun is actually easier and faster to load , reload etc . Easier to handle , conceal etc

I'd just like to remind the board that nowhere in BT's quote above did he ever make the claim that a 9mm cartridge is deadlier than a 5.56mm cartridge. Nowhere.

Ninja has completely invented this claim, and has defensively lied consistently throughout this entire thread rather than just admitting this.

The 223 is so deadly that it’s not allowed in many places for hunting deer and other medium to large size game , because too often it leads to wounded animals . I’m not making any statement here on any other round than the 223

The 223 is so deadly that it’s not allowed in many places for hunting deer and other medium to large size game , because too often it leads to wounded animals . I’m not making any statement here on any other round than the 223

Why are you saying a fully auto M16 is less deadly than a bb gun? Holt shit, holy shit, holy shit!!! Are you fuking stupid?!?!?!

I can't even tell if y'all are being serious at this point. Please tell me you are just pretending to be this obtuse.

BS owns ninja.

I'm thinking you might actually be right here. I may be a little slow, but BS is literally just living up to his name, and is seeing how long he can troll me with obvious BS. Next up will be a flat Earth thread probably.

latest

Come on BT, even with how shitty of a poster you have become recently this is low for you. Of course the .223 isn't the most deadly cartridge out there, but how about you compare it to the 9mm, which is what this argument is about. How many states have 9mm legalized for hunting? Guess what, its a shit ton less than .223.

Come on BT, even with how shitty of a poster you have become recently this is low for you. Of course the .223 isn't the most deadly cartridge out there, but how about you compare it to the 9mm, which is what this argument is about. How many states have 9mm legalized for hunting? Guess what, its a shit ton less than .223.
You should read throughly before responding from now on .
. I’m not making any statement here on any other round than the 223

You should read throughly before responding from now on .

Ok, what are you trying to argue then? Because this whole shit show started with Pool knight making a 100% accurate statement regarding this attempted killer not using an AR, and then 85 went full bro-partisan rage saying he is "wildly ignorant". How about you actually type out what you are trying to prove, other than blindly support 85 (which is painfully obvious).

I think Ninja truly is delusional. Not in the message board insult sense, but in the medically diagnosed sense.

I think Ninja truly is delusional. Not in the message board insult sense, but in the medically diagnosed sense.

Luckily, no one gives a shit what you think, because you've been proven wrong so many times I have literally lost count.

How about we go back to where this all started, so I can embarrass you once again. What were you trying to argue (other than just being a partisan prick) here:

Poolside Knight said:
It helped that the shooter did not have an AR15 and only a handgun. Parkland shooter killed 17 in how many minutes actively shooting with an AR15? under 10?
I can tell you’re wildly ignorant about guns becuase this is totally irrelevant in this case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT