ADVERTISEMENT

HS Shooting in MD, LEO Responds in 1 Minute

Nah man, it's totally normal to go on weekly bro rage fests calling people toolbag (2x), moron (2x), bigot, idiot, shithead due to political disagreements.
I may be wrong, but hasn't he threatened people on here before? It's been a while since I've been this active, but I swear there have been times I could see the veins in his forehead through my computer screen.

Ok, what are you trying to argue then? Because this whole shit show started with Pool knight making a 100% accurate statement regarding this attempted killer not using an AR, and then 85 went full bro-partisan rage saying he is "wildly ignorant". How about you actually type out what you are trying to prove, other than blindly support 85 (which is painfully obvious).

C'mon man. He pointed out twice very clearly what he was saying, nothing more. Can you read?

I may be wrong, but hasn't he threatened people on here before? It's been a while since I've been this active, but I swear there have been times I could see the veins in his forehead through my computer screen.

He has told people to "seriously die in a fire"

But yeah I'm the one that needs mental health.

Reactions: sirdingydang
Luckily, no one gives a shit what you think, because you've been proven wrong so many times I have literally lost count.

How about we go back to where this all started, so I can embarrass you once again. What were you trying to argue (other than just being a partisan prick) here:

Poolside Knight said:
It helped that the shooter did not have an AR15 and only a handgun. Parkland shooter killed 17 in how many minutes actively shooting with an AR15? under 10?
I can tell you’re wildly ignorant about guns becuase this is totally irrelevant in this case.

Dude, you're on record lying, with irrefutable proof, and you refuse to even look at your own words or BT's words to admit this.

I don't know what else to call that, but totally delusional.

Dude, you're on record lying, with irrefutable proof, and you refuse to even look at your own words or BT's words to admit this.

I don't know what else to call that, but totally delusional.

Wrong.

Still avoiding my question. What were you trying to prove? Do you honestly wish the asshole doing the shooting had an AR instead of a 9mm? I'll keep asking.

Wrong.

Still avoiding my question. What were you trying to prove? Do you honestly wish the asshole doing the shooting had an AR instead of a 9mm? I'll keep asking.

How am I wrong?

BT said NOTHING regarding 9mm being deadlier than 5.56mm. Nothing. There are actual words to prove this. You know, things people type.

And LOL at you being triggered by calling you delusional. When people see things that aren't there, what else should i say?

How am I wrong?

BT said NOTHING regarding 9mm being deadlier than 5.56mm. Nothing. There are actual words to prove this. You know, things people type.

And LOL at you being triggered by calling you delusional. When people see things that aren't there, what else should i say?

lmao every look here: 85 is still avoiding the question because he knows he got called out pulling his usual partisan bullshit. I'll bust out the crayons for you: the entire basis of this argument was you saying it was irrelevant which round was used. BT (for whatever reason) has decided to support you (boldmovecotton.jpg). I said Poolside was right, it is a good thing he didn't have an AR. Both you and bt seem to think things would have went better if he had an AR. Why? Also why are you dodging this question so hard?

Nah man, it's totally normal to go on weekly bro rage fests calling people toolbag (2x), moron (2x), bigot, idiot, shithead, demented, delusional due to political disagreements.

2nd update for even more name calling.

Anyone else remember BT immediately calling out chemmie for saying one "moron"? Pepperidge farm remembers.

updated for more name calling.
Anytime someone says something that conflicts with 85's political worldview:

giphy.gif

tumblr_nz4xe3bxxq1u8mge2o1_500.gif

Reactions: NinjaKnight
lmao every look here: 85 is still avoiding the question because he knows he got called out pulling his usual partisan bullshit. I'll bust out the crayons for you: the entire basis of this argument was you saying it was irrelevant which round was used. BT (for whatever reason) has decided to support you (boldmovecotton.jpg). I said Poolside was right, it is a good thing he didn't have an AR. Both you and bt seem to think things would have went better if he had an AR. Why? Also why are you dodging this question so hard?

When did either of them say that? Stop lying.

Reactions: UCFKnight85

Yawn. Just like your absolute insane comment about Bob wanting to "round up and exterminate Muslims", you're completely deflecting away from your serial lying here. You've got problems man.

Here- I'll answer your totally stupid, irrelevant question. I don't really care what this shooter had. He could have targeted more than 2 kids with a handgun just the same as he could have with an AR. The fact of this entire story is that thanks for the speed of the LEO responding, the shooter only actually hit 2 kids. That fact has absolutely nothing to do with the weapon type. Nothing.

Yawn. Just like your absolute insane comment about Bob wanting to "round up and exterminate Muslims", you're completely deflecting away from your serial lying here. You've got problems man.

Here- I'll answer your totally stupid, irrelevant question. I don't really care what this shooter had. He could have targeted more than 2 kids with a handgun just the same as he could have with an AR. The fact of this entire story is that thanks for the speed of the LEO responding, the shooter only actually hit 2 kids. That fact has absolutely nothing to do with the weapon type. Nothing.

First off all, thank you for managing to avoid using personal insults, this is a big step for you.

Second, thank you for finally answering the question. You are still wrong of course, because as I very clearly stated in my very first post (before you totally bro raged) the type of gun very much does matter, because if he had shot them with an AR they most likely would be dead. I'm not talking about number targeted or reloading or anything like that, just the terminal ballistics of the cartridge used. Poolside was correct in being thankful this guy didn't use an AR, and we are extremely grateful for the quick reactions of the Resource officer that bravely returned fire.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I can tell you’re wildly ignorant about guns becuase this is totally irrelevant in this case.

When did either of them say that? Stop lying.

Look bob, everyone here knows you aren't the brightest crayon in the box (no offense meant, just an observation) and you usually make up for that in life and on here with effort, so that is why I took the time to underline the applicable parts. You tried, you failed, I'm sure you are used to it by now.

I can "target" more than 2 people with a gun made only of my fingers and yell "Pew Pew!". Targeting and hitting/inflicting injury/killing are different. You do know that right?

Look bob, everyone here knows you aren't the brightest crayon in the box (no offense meant, just an observation) and you usually make up for that in life and on here with effort, so that is why I took the time to underline the applicable parts. You tried, you failed, I'm sure you are used to it by now.

So when did either of them say
Both you and bt seem to think things would have went better if he had an AR.
?

Stop lying.

So when did either of them say ?

Stop lying.

I will admit neither of them said it would be better. 85 said it was irrelevant, which is still 100% wrong and I don't see you jumping on his case. I'm not sure even BT knows what he is trying to argue at this point, other than blindly support 85, guess he likes to live dangerously.

I can "target" more than 2 people with a gun made only of my fingers and yell "Pew Pew!". Targeting and hitting/inflicting injury/killing are different. You do know that right?
You obviously know absolute zero about handguns or guns in general . You could walk through that high school hallway and have unlimited targets with a 9 mm . It kills absolute dead at a further distance than you imagine judging from your statement

Reactions: UCFKnight85

You’ve offered pretty much nothing of relevance this entire thread but I’ll respond to this totally irrelevant point.

The topic here was never the lethality of the round used- it was the SPEED OF THE RESPONSE. Instead of 10 kids hit we had 2. The LEO put the shooter down in less than a minute.

It also totally misses the point that a 9mm absolutely will kill most people from close range. You guys are hilariously acting like a 9mm round is similar to a B.B.

The topic here was never the lethality of the round used- it was the SPEED OF THE RESPONSE. .

Except for where you ignorantly stated that the gun used was "irrelevant". So yeah, you are wrong.

It also totally misses the point that a 9mm absolutely will kill most people from close range.

Except thankfully for the two kids that were shot by this nutjob. Also FBI stats say you are wrong, the majority of people shot by 9mm survive. Glad you are wrong here yet again

You guys are hilariously acting like a 9mm round is similar to a B.B.

Where did anyone say this? FNB I'm sure you will be right on this case here calling 85 a liar.

Where did anyone say this? FNB I'm sure you will be right on this case here calling 85 a liar.

Did you pass grammar? Saying people are acting a certain way =/= Saying they said something.

Example: "Ninja acts like he thinks he knows everything" is not the same as saying "Ninja said he thinks he knows everything".

Did you pass grammar? Saying people are acting a certain way =/= Saying they said something.

Example: "Ninja acts like he thinks he knows everything" is not the same as saying "Ninja said he thinks he knows everything".

He's delusional dude. Mentally unstable. You can't even have a friendly debate with him since he lies about things that weren't even said.

I really hope you guys are just pretending to be this stupid. It's a bold debate strategy, to be sure.

Ummm ... there's always a couple of people complaining about a law enforcement officer, let alone a law abiding citizen, who shoots and kills a criminal in every shooting.

I was a second hand party to one once, and someone -- who literally had their lives saved by the law abiding citizen -- couldn't stop complaining about the law abiding citizen being armed. This was in Virginia, which has open carry, and I was utterly dumbfounded that the survivor was bitching about the concealed carry holder who saved their life. I finally stopped and said, "Are you serious? Or just still in shock?" They were dead serious, and was still complaining over the following weeks. I was surprised how many people in the office agreed with them too.

And many articles have people who say, "The cops didn't have to kill him. They could have just shot him in the leg." I literally have to go facepalm.

Where's yours on the effectiveness of the .223/5.56 within 10m for CQC?

Holy s*** are you still so goddamn stupid that you think pistols are deadlier then rifle rounds within your made up arbitrary 10m limit?

Except for where you ignorantly stated that the gun used was "irrelevant". So yeah, you are wrong.

Except thankfully for the two kids that were shot by this nutjob. Also FBI stats say you are wrong, the majority of people shot by 9mm survive. Glad you are wrong here yet again

Bump again for everyone to see how much flat out wrong shit 85 posts. Lmao

Back to lying so quickly.

Look, I get that you are trying your hardest here, I understand you are still super butt hurt from me embarrassing you. But if you just post random completely wrong bullshit with zero sources or basis in reality, everyone sees right thru it.

Look, I get that you are trying your hardest here, I understand you are still super butt hurt from me embarrassing you. But if you just post random completely wrong bullshit with zero sources or basis in reality, everyone sees right thru it.

OK liar.

Holy s*** are you still so goddamn stupid that you think pistols are deadlier then rifle rounds within your made up arbitrary 10m limit?
Okay, let's step back ...

First off, the .223/5.56 is inhumane as a rifle round ... at any range. Let's get that there first and foremost. ER nurses and doctors will point that out.

Secondly, and on the same point, the US military, just like hunters, have long known the .223/5.56 is combat ineffective for killing (or incapacitating) human sized targets, like deer. Even the Iraqi's accused the USMC of "execution style head shots" until they statistically proved that unless one hit's the "T", a target is not going down.

And it's only gotten worse ...
into a SBR as a standard issue where the energy drops towards 1KJ from it's original 2KJ design in a 45mm case that requires at least 500mm/20" of barrel.

I.e., the .223/5.56 has long been combat ineffective at any range, much less in a SBR. The M16 was originally an USAF survival/base defense-suppression platform that was only supposed to be an interim adoption by the US Army as M14 issues showed up in Vietnam.

Just moving up to as little as .24/6mm, and +50% weight, radically changes the effectiveness of the platform to kill. Unfortunately the sub-12m bolt-head of the AR-15 rotating bolt design severely limits options. Which is where things like the 7.62 AAC BLK and 6.8 SPC have come from.

Again, had you mentioned those two (2), I would have not given you flak. But since you didn't.

Secondly, within 10m, pistol caliber rounds still have half the energy of the lowest of rifle rounds, like the .223/5.56. At the same time, there is 3-4x the front cros-section area. The FBI studied this extensively in the late '70s and early '80s.

This includes debunking the myth that pistol rounds don't over-penetrate ... they can ... and do!

Even before the infamous shootout, the precursor to the HRT was already involved with both Delta Force and local SWAT teams. The FBI perfected their gel around testing many rifle rounds, including the (at the time to non-military) .223/5.56.

They reached the same conclusion as the US military had ... it was ineffective at close range, and poor for CQC.

It also helped the SAS made the MP5 famous, which caused the FBI to look at 9mm. Their initial results with the 9mm were also poor. Let me say that again ... 9mm was also poor. It's the reason why the FBI skipped the 9mm, and adopted the 10mm back in the 80s.

They eventually scaled back to the .40 S&W design, which is yet another conversation. But that was the '80s.
Now fast forward to 20 years of the US military, the M9, and 75%+ of police departments using the 9mm. What has happened? This has resulted in a revolution on 9mm cartridges and bullets. And that result?

The FBI now considers the 9mm just as effective as the .40/10mm in terminal effectiveness to kill (or incapacitate). The key is always to hit a vital organ, but the common +P pressures that every 9mm accepts these days, along with the bullet designs, are creating cavities that are vastly improved over the 9mm just a couple of decades back, on-par with .40/10mm, let alone well beyond the .45 ACP (that has been very, very stagnant)!

There is even a sub-munition 4mm design for 9x19 that can penetrate steel plate better than a .223/5.56 at short range!

Now, that all said ...

Because of the deployment of .223/5.56 into urban combat in the 21st century, it is also getting the same level of research and innovation. But because 9mm has had 3x the time in such innovation, the .223/5.56 has long been lagging, because it's only been on-going for a decade, not 3 decades.

Furthermore, most of the research for the AR-15 ...
is not in .223/5.56, but larger calibers, like 6-7.62mm. So it's very unlikely the .223/5.56 will ever get as much focus. That's why .223/5.56 is not recommended for home defense. It will never be 'well developed' for CQC.

Although the FBI has started to test and recommend some SP and HP rounds in the .223/5.56 platforms if one "must" use one, especially in a SBR. That's because the AR-15 platform is so ingrained in SWAT and other units for body armor wearing criminals.

Last edited:
Okay, let's step back ...

First off, the .223/5.56 is inhumane as a rifle round ... at any range. Let's get that there first and foremost. ER nurses and doctors will point that out.

Secondly, and on the same point, the US military, just like hunters, have long known the .223/5.56 is combat ineffective for killing (or incapacitating) human sized targets, like deer. Even the Iraqi's accused the USMC of "execution style head shots" until they statistically proved that unless one hit's the "T", a target is not going down.

And it's only gotten worse ...
into a SBR as a standard issue where the energy drops towards 1KJ from it's original 2KJ design in a 45mm case that requires at least 500mm/20" of barrel.

I.e., the .223/5.56 has long been combat ineffective at any range, much less in a SBR. The M16 was originally an USAF survival/base defense-suppression platform that was only supposed to be an interim adoption by the US Army as M14 issues showed up in Vietnam.

Just moving up to as little as .24/6mm, and +50% weight, radically changes the effectiveness of the platform to kill. Unfortunately the sub-12m bolt-head of the AR-15 rotating bolt design severely limits options. Which is where things like the 7.62 AAC BLK and 6.8 SPC have come from.

Again, had you mentioned those two (2), I would have not given you flak. But since you didn't.

Secondly, within 10m, pistol caliber rounds still have half the energy of the lowest of rifle rounds, like the .223/5.56. At the same time, there is 3-4x the front cros-section area. The FBI studied this extensively in the late '70s and early '80s.

This includes debunking the myth that pistol rounds don't over-penetrate ... they can ... and do!

Even before the infamous shootout, the precursor to the HRT was already involved with both Delta Force and local SWAT teams. The FBI perfected their gel around testing many rifle rounds, including the (at the time to non-military) .223/5.56.

They reached the same conclusion as the US military had ... it was ineffective at close range, and poor for CQC.

It also helped the SAS made the MP5 famous, which caused the FBI to look at 9mm. Their initial results with the 9mm were also poor. Let me say that again ... 9mm was also poor. It's the reason why the FBI skipped the 9mm, and adopted the 10mm back in the 80s.

They eventually scaled back to the .40 S&W design, which is yet another conversation. But that was the '80s.
Now fast forward to 20 years of the US military, the M9, and 75%+ of police departments using the 9mm. What has happened? This has resulted in a revolution on 9mm cartridges and bullets. And that result?

The FBI now considers the 9mm just as effective as the .40/10mm in terminal effectiveness to kill (or incapacitate). The key is always to hit a vital organ, but the common +P pressures that every 9mm accepts these days, along with the bullet designs, are creating cavities that are vastly improved over the 9mm just a couple of decades back, on-par with .40/10mm, let alone well beyond the .45 ACP (that has been very, very stagnant)!

There is even a sub-munition 4mm design for 9x19 that can penetrate steel plate better than a .223/5.56 at short range!

Now, that all said ...

Because of the deployment of .223/5.56 into urban combat in the 21st century, it is also getting the same level of research and innovation. But because 9mm has had 3x the time in such innovation, the .223/5.56 has long been lagging, because it's only been on-going for a decade, not 3 decades.

Furthermore, most of the research for the AR-15 ...
is not in .223/5.56, but larger calibers, like 6-7.62mm. So it's very unlikely the .223/5.56 will ever get as much focus. That's why .223/5.56 is not recommended for home defense. It will never be 'well developed' for CQC.

Although the FBI has started to test and recommend some SP and HP rounds in the .223/5.56 platforms if one "must" use one, especially in a SBR. That's because the AR-15 platform is so ingrained in SWAT and other units for body armor wearing criminals.
Quoting this do ninja and dingy can read it twice

JFC that's a long ass way of saying I'm right. Try again BS, it only takes one sentence to say you were misinformed, and I am correct.

Quoting this do ninja and dingy can read it twice

You do know he's trying to argue against what you said, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT