ADVERTISEMENT

HS Shooting in MD, LEO Responds in 1 Minute

I already told you we have years of proof on this board. I'm not looking up crap just so you can try to clear your name.
We know you're dumb. We know you're racist. We know you work for Daddy. We know you live in a trailer. We know you're attracted to your sister. No proof needed. Years of evidence has added up.

So no proof? Just more lies and personal attacks? You should probably head back to your whining about Facebook, that obviously suits your maturity and intelligence better.

Ok, provide proof where I slandered you and I'll provide proof for my statements (for the 5th time).

Stop lying and provide proof of your libel and slander @NinjaKnight

Why are you dodging my question? You lying piece of shit. And are you smart enough to understand the difference between computer trading and algorithmic mechanical trading (which is what the op stated). Nice attempt at moving the goalposts.

Also why do you want to exterminate all Muslims? You racist POS.

Are you going to tell me to kill myself again if I don't provide it?

I don't want to piss you off and push you over the edge into a homicidal Killing Spree like 85 will probably be going on sometime soon

Why, are you going to threaten to kill me again?

BS is either the dumbest motherfuker on here, or pretending to be.

But I still like him more than FNB and 85, at least he hasn't threatened to kill people on here.

Sorry man, I don't enjoy being threatened, you need to chill the fuk out.

@Bob the Knight they were already posted in this thread, I'm not digging through because you can't read.

The fact that you want people dead because they disagree with you is extremely troubling.

Bump. Here are the lists again of what I can only assume are lies at this point since zero proof has been provided after a few days of requests.

@NinjaKnight

Muslim extermination
Telling you to kill yourself
Me wanting you dead
Me threatening to kill you
Me threatening to kill anyone
Wishing people I politically disagree withwould die
Saying chemmie didn't insult my dad and sisters

@chemmie

Sexism
Racism
Marrying one of my sisters
Living in my dad's backyard
My dad giving me everything
I work for a construction company

I’ve been asking Coward Ninja to answer for his disgusting claim that you want to exterminate all Muslims since he said it.

He’s a terrible person who is a total coward. Won’t even come here to simply man up for this shit.

Watch- he will now respond in everyt thread but this one since he knows he’s running away.

Bump. Here are the lists again of what I can only assume are lies at this point since zero proof has been provided after a few days of requests.

@NinjaKnight

Muslim extermination
Me wanting you dead

@chemmie

Sexism
Racism

Bump for the assumed liars.

@NinjaKnight @chemmie

He and SirD have time for teenage Facebook gossip; not enough time to answer for claims that you want to lead the largest holocaust in human history

@NinjaKnight

Muslim extermination
Me wanting you dead

@chemmie

Sexism
Racism

Bump. @NinjaKnight @chemmie

Ninja is the biggest bitch boy on this board. Claims so much yet can’t just man up and own it.

Being this pathetic must be depressing

@NinjaKnight

Muslim extermination
Me wanting you dead

@chemmie

Sexism
Racism

Bump. @NinjaKnight @chemmie

If only Bob would be this insistent with demanding proof of god, or supply-side economics, or Republicans being "conservative" and better for the economy, or...

The 223 is so deadly that it’s not allowed in many places for hunting deer and other medium to large size game , because too often it leads to wounded animals . I’m not making any statement here on any other round than the 223
Yep, not deadly, but wounding. There's a difference.

But since Ninja approaches many things like a 8 year-old 3rd grader like the Progressive media, after numerous one-liners, he finally reads what I say, and says I'm 'backtracking.'

In the case of a shooting in an urban area with emergency facilities, that means they do not die humanely or quickly, and are saved.

Last edited:
If only Bob would be this insistent with demanding proof of god, or supply-side economics, or Republicans being "conservative" and better for the economy, or...
I spend several years in semiconductor. It is completely supply side economics! That's why most of us who follow the SIA knew tablets were going to overtake PC sales some 2 years before people had even heard of tablets!

Seriously ... a lot of industries are heavily supply-side economics!

I am surrounded by morons. Or people pretending to be morons. I really can't tell which at this point.

blah blah blah

Until you actually provide a source for this absolute bullshit about pistols being stronger than rifles, this is what I will be replying with. Sums you up in one picture.

71NjpyEC9tL._SX425_.jpg

Yep, critical thinking and facts. Totally ridiculous.

Facts like these?

@NinjaKnight

Muslim extermination
Me wanting you dead

@chemmie

Sexism
Racism

Facts like these?

@NinjaKnight

Muslim extermination
Me wanting you dead

@chemmie

Sexism
Racism

You trying to take 85's spot as the whiniest little bitch on here?

I like how the entire board agrees to a reset from this weekend, except Ninja. The insults and degrading must continue.

I like how the entire board agrees to a reset from this weekend, except Fox news bob. The insults and degrading must continue.

I'm sure you would love for people to forget about your death threats and stalking multiple people, including members wives.

A 17 yr ikd student got his hands on a handgun and shot 2 students at school earlier today but this time, the School Resource Officer responded in 1 minute and now that 17 yr old shooter is dead.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/great-mills-high-school-shooting/index.html
Latest is the shooter killed himself and it wasn't the SRO who killed him. Looks like the guy just wanted to kill his ex-GF, second kid was hit by same bullet. SRO still confronted shooter and fired his gun hitting the shooter's hand (I think he watched 1 too many westerns).

Since nobody here cares about it, just keep insulting each other

Latest is the shooter killed himself and it wasn't the SRO who killed him. Looks like the guy just wanted to kill his ex-GF, second kid was hit by same bullet. SRO still confronted shooter and fired his gun hitting the shooter's hand (I think he watched 1 too many westerns).

Since nobody here cares about it, just keep insulting each other
facts matter. the sro still ended the killing whether he got him or not.

. the sro still ended the killing whether he got him or not.

Yeah this is 100% wrong. The kid could have been planning on killing himself as soon as he killed the girl, and it looks like that was the case from the information available.

Yeah this is 100% wrong. The kid could have been planning on killing himself as soon as he killed the girl, and it looks like that was the case from the information available.

You say it is 100% wrong but offer no proof. Just a "could have". Excellent debate style.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You say it is 100% wrong but offer no proof. Just a "could have". Excellent debate style.

I'm saying Wayne's statement that the sro gets credit for stopping the "mass murderer" is 100% wrong, which it is.

"Could have" implies there is uncerntaintiy to Wayne's statement, which of course there is. Therefore he is wrong.

Yeah, it's just weird that you said facts matter and then just said something you assume to be true.
at the time i said that it was believed that the sro actually killed the kid. now the evidence has come out and shown that he likely killed himself after the sro engaged him.

ADVERTISEMENT