ADVERTISEMENT

HS Shooting in MD, LEO Responds in 1 Minute

Sirdingy already posted all of you and 85 threatening people on here. How can you not read?

It's a freaking internet message board, you need guys are really taking this too far.

What is in question is whether this kid could have killed more people with a different weapon. Arguing that weapon type doesn't matter isn't ignorance; it's you being disingenuous and dishonest.
The argument that the .223/5.56 SBR kills better than a pistol caliber has been addressed in numerous FBI reports on mass shootings (in addition to their own, internal studies for arming). In directly comparing many 9mm v. 5.56mm mass shootings at close range, we see more of a 1:1 ratio of kill-wounded by 9mm than 5.56mm, totally against common assumption. In fact, most 5.56mm engagements have resulted in 1:4 or worse!

That's because all of these engagements are close range, where the pistol rounds don't lose virtually any energy, all while having 3-4x the cross section, plus the common civilian loads that aren't idea for hunting (at range) that most rifle cartridges utilize.

Terminal energy does not always equal greater kills. It almost always results in greater wounding, when there is not a kill, but not necessarily kills.

Furthermore, the popular assumption that a semi-auto 5.56mm shoots faster than a 9mm has to end. Even the Florida shooter only used 10 cartridge magazines, and a typical 9mm carries more, or in a compact form, usually just as many. Although he did get closer to a 1:1 ratio, which is very rare (but he seemed well trained).

This is what bothers most of us ... because they show an AR-15 icon, even when a Glock is used -- because both are 'assault weapons.'

BS is either the dumbest motherfuker on here, or pretending to be.

But I still like him more than FNB and 85, at least he hasn't threatened to kill people on here.

Reactions: sirdingydang
I don't need your approval. In fact, I like it when I'm the only person in the room who thinks he's correct. It's how I've gotten most of my clients.

But I still like him more than FNB and 85, at least he hasn't threatened to kill people on here.
You can at least count on me to explain myself in detail, agree or disagree.

@NinjaKnight

I now request five quotes please.

Muslim extermination
Telling you to kill yourself
Me wanting you dead
Me threatening to kill you
Me threatening to kill anyone

Thanks.

Reactions: UCFBS
Sorry 85, I don't want to piss you off anymore since you've already threatened to kill people on this board.

It's amazing how circular your responses become, and about exactly what people are calling you out on.

Hey man, I don't enjoy having people threaten me over an internet message board. Have you seen 85's insane outbursts? Would not surprise me if he's the next capitol hill shooter, he's already threatened people over a message board.

@NinjaKnight

I now request six quotes please.

Muslim extermination
Telling you to kill yourself
Me wanting you dead
Me threatening to kill you
Me threatening to kill anyone
Wishing people I politically disagree with would die

Thanks.

@Bob the Knight they were already posted in this thread, I'm not digging through because you can't read.

The fact that you want people dead because they disagree with you is extremely troubling.

Classy move BT, siding with people who have been on record MULTIPLE TIMES telling people to kill themselves over an internet message board. And the worst I've done is say I don't even hate anyone, because hating people over political differences is stupid, especially over an internet message board.

Why won’t this pathetic coward just answer for his heinous claims and lies?

It takes a special type of low life for this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT