ADVERTISEMENT

Husker fans are at our game in Philly:

Has Penn St put in the 4th string yet?

Yeah, thats another thing. Maybe go to the game in Pennsylvania that, ya know, the team you apparently follow is playing in?? Naw, screw that game, why go to the Husker game down the road in the same state? Let's go troll UCF instead.

There's nothing wrong with them being at the games (unless they flew there which I find unlikely).

That said, they are assholes for holding those signs up as the UCF players left the field.

Will be interesting to see the Nebraska turnout on Black Friday considering the basketball game the day before. Will they be dropping $200 on a ticket to troll UCF players or is the price too steep?

Will be interesting to see the Nebraska turnout on Black Friday considering the basketball game the day before. Will they be dropping $200 on a ticket to troll UCF players or is the price too steep?

Should have to make a $100 donation to the football excellence fund in addition to having a ticket if you want to get in the gates of Spectrum on Black Friday wearing red.

There's nothing wrong with them being at the games (unless they flew there which I find unlikely).

That said, they are assholes for holding those signs up as the UCF players left the field.
This, it's one thing to sit in there with red N hat and watch the game but this display towards UCF players is pathetic

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT17
Tjans
Nebraska losers sat right next to me. Live in PA and came to this instead of Happy Valley. They were nice enough but still a loser move that acknowledges they suck now and forever.

TRK
Thanks for the support and holding down the fort. Go Knights!

ja5yxvn8_1ifw0ux_1ciwbg8.png

Frost is generally concerned about the behavior of Nebraska fans. He values his privacy these days

I am wearing my UCF hat to Nebraska's bf game.
Section one row 20.
Black hat with reflective gold Knights written on the side.

Don’t worry Nebraska fans it’s Basketball season. Oh wait you suck at that too. Is there anything you are good at anymore?

Don’t worry Nebraska fans it’s Basketball season. Oh wait you suck at that too. Is there anything you are good at anymore?
My basketball team is actually St. Johns . Just spanked them

Lol Jeeze, Husker fans have been rooting for you guys the last two seasons and think you guys have the best coach! Why the hate!? We’re on the same side!

Lol Jeeze, Husker fans have been rooting for you guys the last two seasons and think you guys have the best coach! Why the hate!? We’re on the same side!

No your not on our side. 95% of you come over here talking bout how UCF is just a training ground for coaches before they move to "better" jobs like Nebraska. You make fun of our accomplishments simply because we haven't been playing football since the early 20th Century. You act like Nebraska football walks on water. Your arrogance and lack of knowledge about everything UCF is undeniable.

No your not on our side. 95% of you come over here talking bout how UCF is just a training ground for coaches before they move to "better" jobs like Nebraska. You make fun of our accomplishments simply because we haven't been playing football since the early 20th Century. You act like Nebraska football walks on water. Your arrogance and lack of knowledge about everything UCF is undeniable.

This!!! In Spades!!!

Meh not all of us, you guys are really fun to watch and of course we want your coach. He’s tied to a lot of our memories of the glory years and obviously a hell of a coach. We’ve been waiting for a guy with a legitimate coaching resume who understands Nebraska’s weird obsession with our football program (yes because it’s the only game in town) so we’re really excited about him.

Big picture though even if he says “I have more I want to do at UCF” and doesn’t end up with us next season you guys still just have an extra couple million people turning on tvs to watch you guys and cheer you on which ultimately helps you guys when conference realignment talk happens again.

I can see why the banter got salty and I’ve thrown in a couple jokes because it’s fun but i really don’t see where the bad blood is coming from.

Yo Nebraska! Not one kid playing college football or high school football has been alive during a time when the Corn Huskers were relevant. Not one! Let that sink in...

You know what they have seen? The rise of UCF football. They've seen UCF in the Top 10. They've seen BCS Fiesta Bowl champion Knights. They've seen several UCF Conference Champions. They've watched UCF line up against the so-called P5 teams and punch 'em right in the mouth. They've seen a path from UCF to the NFL. And now they're watching a special team led by a special father and coach.

So while you talk about attendance, we're tuning in every Tuesday to ESPN to see when UCF cracks the Top 10 again!

Now take your corn-cob pipe and bullsh!t nose and go back to grandma's farm and watch your Tom Osborne: The Glory Days VHS tape collection.
when did College start playing 16 year olds? Stupid CFU fans dont even know how to read. 2001 is the last time we played for a national title, dumbass. are you 14? is that what you are basing your rationale on?

Meh not all of us, you guys are really fun to watch and of course we want your coach. He’s tied to a lot of our memories of the glory years and obviously a hell of a coach. We’ve been waiting for a guy with a legitimate coaching resume who understands Nebraska’s weird obsession with our football program (yes because it’s the only game in town) so we’re really excited about him.

Big picture though even if he says “I have more I want to do at UCF” and doesn’t end up with us next season you guys still just have an extra couple million people turning on tvs to watch you guys and cheer you on which ultimately helps you guys when conference realignment talk happens again.

I can see why the banter got salty and I’ve thrown in a couple jokes because it’s fun but i really don’t see where the bad blood is coming from.

See FrostTroll's posts for the bad blood. Can't miss it there.

when did College start playing 16 year olds? Stupid CFU fans dont even know how to read. 2001 is the last time we played for a national title, dumbass. are you 14? is that what you are basing your rationale on?
I can't help you dude if you can't comprehend a pretty simple concept. The 17 & 18 year olds being recruited today, grew up during a time when Neb football has been irrelevant their entire lives. The 20 y/o playing college ball now, may have been born already but we're still craping their diapers. Nebraska has sucked their entire lives. Good luck finding a coach, numbnuts. Now go schuck some corn, and fetch my beer, bitch.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Nebraska losers sat right next to me. Live in PA and came to this instead of Happy Valley. They were nice enough but still a loser move that acknowledges they suck now and forever.

TRK

Penn State cult members are grosser.

Just saw the post game interview where Frost was referring to them as "those fans"

Sounded like he was very unimpressed if not a little annoyed
That's a negative for Nebraska, not a positive. Frost is private and hates drama. One fan heckling him or his wife at a restaurant in Lincoln wouid really really turn him off.

Still waiting to see or hear about all of these nice Nebraska people/fans

Fact is, the desperation shown by a once storied program has become a national embarrassment

What a disgusting display of disrespect to the players who have put in work to improve from a sub .500 team last year to 10-0 this year. Without their drastic improvement do you think this tub of lard on the left leaves his house to troll them if they are say 6-4 or 7-3. Doubtful. Same guy will be calling for frosts head if he fails to make a bowl with Nebrakas gauntlet schedule next season assuming he leaves.

What a disgusting display of disrespect to the players who have put in work to improve from a sub .500 team last year to 10-0 this year. Without their drastic improvement do you think this tub of lard on the left leaves his house to troll them if they are say 6-4 or 7-3. Doubtful. Same guy will be calling for frosts head if he fails to make a bowl with Nebrakas gauntlet schedule next season assuming he leaves.
The consensus on our board is going to the game is cool, but signs like that are not helpful.
Or tweeting him every 20 seconds. Our desire to have him as a coach should not interfere in your amazing season. So I apologize for any Nebraska fans that cross that line. Usually our obsessive passion is an asset, but occasionally is a liabillity.

Reactions: brianm1202
Or tweeting him every 20 seconds
Are you serious??? Not sure what to believe from you trolls anymore, but if that's true it's over. I'm sure the wife knows about it as well. You guys are creepy. It's like calling a hot girl every 20 seconds. She may have once liked you, but she's scared now

I saw a video of a question asked to Frost in the post game presser about the signs. He told a story about how Dr. Tom Osborne was in Israel at the Western Wailing Wall and was asked for an autograph by a Husker fan. Frost said "It's how they are" and "It's awesome." He was probably more so alluding to the passion, but thinking how crazy it was in his head. I find it a bit crazy as a Husker fan myself, I probably would have just said hello to Dr. Tom.

Btw, I come in peace. Came by to read the discussion from yesterday's game. Curious about the thoughts of informed UCF fans. I took UCF at -14 so I'm all for the Knights winning by a lot of points. We'll have a new coach in two weeks and I won't speculate whether or not it's SF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT