ADVERTISEMENT

I need a Spring Game primer

You didn't get the memo? The narrative has switched from shaming to celebrating pride and selfishness.

hello there GIF by Lucifer
he said his name in 3rd person in the Marc Daniels interview that was played before kickoff. I prefer the Keene temperament ..more about others and UCF. social media doesn’t tell the whole story about someone but that is the image he portrays. UCF is enabling that

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
I was told I was wrong a few months ago when I said there wouldn’t be an open competition for QB. It would be JRP no matter what as long as he didn’t get hurt and didn’t leave. Can’t remember who it was because there are a few know it alls on here that go into hiding when I’m right.

If the D hadn't been playing mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers in the second quarter, the score wouldn't have been close. The first quarter against the best defenders highlighted the continuing problems with our O. Considering his QB skills, way too much emphasis on Plumlee. Some of us remember how the season ended so this "spring game", even with new faces like Bowman, was a head scratcher.
The TDs to both Hudson and Baker came against the starting secondary.

Reactions: U C to the F
The TDs to both Hudson and Baker came against the starting secondary.
Who's #13 on D on Hudson's catch? He was the safety on the play....the pass rush included John Harris and Jamaal Johnson (non-starters), the LB's were backups, and Jason Duclona, a new signee (high school senior/frosh) was in as well. The only potential starter that I could see on the play was Martinez the nickel and he got beat badly by Hudson.

Last edited:
We went to baseball and football yesterday to support UCF as always. Great time to be a knight.

But I’m just here to update my sux list. As dictated by/you UCFfans.

O’Leary sux
Frost sux
Heupel sux
Malzahn sux
So now apparently need to add. Jon R Plumlee sux.

These are all horrible people that made UCF a worse place than it could have been. Thanks for the update for my list.

Remember. Stay masked up - oh, and quintuple vaxxed. Like y’all were all preaching as COVIDiots in the moment.

Rock on. UCF ‘fans’

It was 13 and DeJordan Mask
You're right, he's a new guy and was the S on the play.....the pass rush included John Harris and Jamaal Johnson (non-starters), the LB's were backups, and Jason Duclona, a new signee (high school senior/frosh) was in as well. There were just a few starters on D. Martinez, the nickel, got beat badly by Hudson. But the point is there was no pressure from the DLine/LB's because they were subs It was by no means anything close to the starters who played in the first 1/4. And we're not going to play against subs in the Big 12.

You're right, he's a new guy and was the S on the play.....the pass rush included John Harris and Jamaal Johnson (non-starters), the LB's were backups, and Jason Duclona, a new signee (high school senior/frosh) was in as well. There were just a few starters on D. Martinez, the nickel, got beat badly by Hudson. But the point is there was no pressure from the DLine/LB's because they were subs It was by no means anything close to the starters who played in the first 1/4. And we're not going to play against subs in the Big 12.
Both balls were gone in under 3 seconds and were great throws. If we can’t block for 3 seconds we aren’t winning any games next year.

We have the only fanbase in the country that has to knock every single thing the starting QB does.

Both balls were gone in under 3 seconds and were great throws. If we can’t block for 3 seconds we aren’t winning any games next year.

We have the only fanbase in the country that has to knock every single thing the starting QB does.
Believe it not, healthy discussions around topics like this are good. Go back and check my posts, I was a Plumlee fan last season. But the team underperformed in the last 4 games (and Plumlee was a big part of that) so IMHO, he needs to win the job again, not just have it handed to him. Yesterday felt like it revolved around Plumlee. For example, the "spring game" didn't start until 7:50. I wonder why....

Believe it not, healthy discussions around topics like this are good. Go back and check my posts, I was a Plumlee fan last season. But the team underperformed in the last 4 games (and Plumlee was a big part of that) so IMHO, he needs to win the job again, not just have it handed to him. Yesterday felt like it revolved around Plumlee. For example, the "spring game" didn't start until 7:50. I wonder why....
Plumlee does need to play better than he played down the stretch. But he threw the ball really well last night considering he didn’t get to warm up and do any 7 on 7. I’ve seen multiple UCF fans downplaying some of the TDs when they came against the starting secondary.

What’s the issue with letting him play? The baseball game was delayed and he left it early. I’m not sure why that would bother anyone.

Doesn't the vibe feel better with this team? I think there was a divide in the locker room last season btw Huepel and Gus players

Was there a known vibe last spring that the team was divided?

I think how the QB position battle or (lack there of?) will have the most impact on the lockeroom this season.

I would be interested to hear the players thoughts on Plumlee. He's getting special attention from the program, media, and coaches. In some ways he's getting preferential treatment for playing two sports.

Last edited:
Plumlee is a special talent. He is obvious QB1. You guys still butt hurt from last year. But, the person you should be mad at is Keene for ditching the team. Plumlee had a bad hamstring pull that limited his motion and severely effected his play. When they put in TC he didn't do that good. Thus, they forced Plumlee to just be a pocket passer and he couldn't due to the hamstring. Thus, the defense knew he couldn't run so they concentrated on taking away the pass. I'm looking forward to supporting QB1 this year. Hope he stays healthy. That's my take. HASH TAG: ridiculous-statements

It’s really crazy. I haven’t seen another fanbase that overreacts more than ours. The Gameday threads are a straight roller coaster of stupidity.

Reactions: hootyhoogoknights1
Plumlee is a special talent. He is obvious QB1. You guys still butt hurt from last year. But, the person you should be mad at is Keene for ditching the team. Plumlee had a bad hamstring pull that limited his motion and severely effected his play. When they put in TC he didn't do that good. Thus, they forced Plumlee to just be a pocket passer and he couldn't due to the hamstring. Thus, the defense knew he couldn't run so they concentrated on taking away the pass. I'm looking forward to supporting QB1 this year. Hope he stays healthy. That's my take. HASH TAG: ridiculous-statements
Someone who actually is rational with facts. Refreshing.

I was told I was wrong a few months ago when I said there wouldn’t be an open competition for QB. It would be JRP no matter what as long as he didn’t get hurt and didn’t leave. Can’t remember who it was because there are a few know it alls on here that go into hiding when I’m right.
JRP is the starter. Transfer from Florida #23 is awesome. Hinshaw wants to throw. It all will come down to the offensive line and jrp not turning it over. Castellanos is fast!!!!

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Plumlee does need to play better than he played down the stretch. But he threw the ball really well last night considering he didn’t get to warm up and do any 7 on 7. I’ve seen multiple UCF fans downplaying some of the TDs when they came against the starting secondary.

What’s the issue with letting him play? The baseball game was delayed and he left it early. I’m not sure why that would bother anyone.
He needs to quickly make reads before panicking and running. But, if he runs, unlike Milton his accuracy is terrible

Fire plumlee!

Fire Malzahn!,

AND FIRE WHOREVER REPLACES THEM IN THE FUTURE UNLESS THEY Are 16-0 every year

Morons.

And triple mask and double vax.

• Dislike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT