ADVERTISEMENT

I really wish....

Georgia Tech is not the type of team you "wish" to have on your schedule. I know you guys haven't played Navy for a while but GT is like them times 3.
We've never played Navy. We hadn't played Memphis since 2013. We never played Cincy until 2015. And USF refused to play us for 5 years (until you had to in the new AAC).

We've never played Navy. We hadn't played Memphis since 2013. We never played Cincy until 2015. And USF refused to play us for 5 years (until you had to in the new AAC).

You've never played Navy for real? Welcome to hell. They are a bitch to play.

Speaking of playing good teams are you guys ever gonna get to play against UF, FSU, or Miami?

Speaking of playing good teams are you guys ever gonna get to play against UF, FSU, or Miami?
Whenever they'll let us. We played UF in the last decade and FSU in the mid-90s. Those three schools are why neither of us will ever get an invite to the ACC or SEC. Our only chances are the Big 12 and Big Ten.

I've seen us play UM and FSU so by ever, yes we will. If you mean in near future, I doubt it. They will just try to schedule you guys for the easy win.

Reactions: Lurky and Mikesi

They are not on our schedule at all for the near future. Honestly, USF and UCF should be playing one of them every year. All of these schools need to stop with this FCS crap.

They are not on our schedule at all for the near future. Honestly, USF and UCF should be playing one of them every year. All of these schools need to stop with this FCS crap.
Shouldn't be allowed to play FCS and have win count towards bowl eligibility

If they want to play FBS, move up the ladder. Would make FSU scheduling us easier.

Reactions: Mikesi

What? Cmon bro, look it up. We've played all three of them in the past. I attended all those games. We'd schedule them again but they need to have the sack to make it happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT