ADVERTISEMENT

I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if Shannon’s defense can’t stop Memphis. Nothing to do with Mack

Hot take and interesting one to be sure. Mack has some legit talent and the size to take advantage where Milton could not. What we may lose in those creative moments that Milton made the best out of a situation that seemed loss, we may gain in the moments where the big plays can happen.

I think probably maybe not yet, but Mack is going to be fun to watch.

Just got that feeling

Mack is a beast

It’s possible. Is it plausible? He’s got the tools. Just needs the confidence and touch on throws mainly for a dramatic improvement.

Reading D presnap and calling protections won’t be ready but won’t necessarily hold him back from a big performance if the coaches can send in a couple good play options.

He needs to watch the KZ TD video and see all the throws that he can make too. Just touch and confident. Git r dun.

Reactions: KnightLife1
It’s going to take a lot to take him down. He’s capable of breaking a long one at any moment. I’m expecting a few 20 -40 plus runs. Additionally, he can really stretch the field with a cannon arm and 1-2 will connect

Reminds me when BJ (Daniels) took over for Grothe. You should be fine.

Last edited:
Reminds me when BJ took over for Grothe. You should be fine.
What the hell do blowjobs have to do with this?

I don’t want any blowjobs distracting Mack!

He needs to concentrate on the game

Women weaken legs!

What the hell do blowjobs have to do with this?

I don’t want any blowjobs distracting Mack!

He needs to concentrate on the game

Women weaken legs!

Gonna take away his love life? geez. Didn't realize the nunnery was in full effect at UCF.

Uggg...pump the brakes guys, this thread is rediculous.

I understand we want to support him, but you're talking about a 48% passer averaging 4 yards an attempt with zero TD passes......don't insult KZ's legacy this way.

There is NO WAY IN HELL we are a better team with Mack in the lineup at this moment. It will be a monumental struggle to win this game. We will be tested as a TEAM.

Having said that, GO KNIGHTS AND CHARGE ON!!!!

Agreed, I've been impressed with Mack. That 80 yard run was great. All week of practice with the ones. I just hope he has the disposition that Milton has, Not too high, Not too low. He doesn't have to win the game himself luckily. Just distribute the ball to the clown car of talent...

I understand we want to support him, but you're talking about a 48% passer averaging 4 yards an attempt with zero TD passes......don't insult KZ's legacy this way.

There is NO WAY IN HELL we are a better team with Mack in the lineup at this moment. It will be a monumental struggle to win this game. We will be tested as a TEAM.
Stop implying that anyone is insulting KZ’s legacy.

65-20 in 2 games is a stat that you conveniently left out. I say that we can be better. It’s my freaking opinion. If you don’t like it, then tough crap

I would be very surprised if UCF is better with Mack than Milton. I’m pretty sure there was a reason Heup was playing Milton ahead of Mack. Mack might be more athletic, but can he make the decisions Milton could make?

Reactions: Yaes
I would be very surprised if UCF is better with Mack than Milton. I’m pretty sure there was a reason Heup was playing Milton ahead of Mack. Mack might be more athletic, but can he make the decisions Milton could make?
We will find out tomorrow. Thread title is wouldn’t be one bit surprised. That’s all

Reactions: Knight Strength
We will probably have a higher run to pass ratio, thus increasing our time of possession. Therefore, Memphis should have fewer offensive possessions.

We need our defense to stay strong, our O-Line to protect from the inevitable blitzing, and our running backs to have a stellar game.

Milton is awesome, but our team is NOT a one trick pony.

Reactions: Mikesi
We’re playing Memphis not Charleston Southern
Maybe Mack will make them look like that

Everyone is fixed on his passing

I made this thread based on his potential running abilities

2 completely different QBs. He could be the next Daunte for all we know.

We will probably have a higher run to pass ratio, thus increasing our time of possession. Therefore, Memphis should have fewer offensive possessions.

We need our defense to stay strong, our O-Line to protect from the inevitable blitzing, and our running backs to have a stellar game.

Milton is awesome, but our team is NOT a one trick pony.

Maybe Mack will make them look like that

Everyone is fixed on his passing

I made this thread based on his potential running abilities

2 completely different QBs. He could be the next Daunte for all we know.
I get that but if we run Killins up the middle like we have all season we will be in several third and longs. Those will have to be thrown.
Also going to be harder for the RBs to run bc the box will be stacked

Reactions: Yaes
I get that but if we run Killins up the middle like we have all season we will be in several third and longs. Those will have to be thrown.
Also going to be harder for the RBs to run bc the box will be stacked
Killins up the middle all day heuper speeds.

Stop implying that anyone is insulting KZ’s legacy.

I'm not implying it, I'm saying it straight out, making stupid statements, opinion or no, seeks to lessen what Milton has done for us and his importance to the program.

Mack is not better than KZ. But could we as a team be better without KZ? It's possible.

I think the team has been leaning pretty hard on KZ's talent. With him gone, it puts more pressure on the rest of the team to step up.

It also puts more pressure on the run game. We've always relied on passing when things get tough and opponents game plan for us that way.

If Mack can be decent and the defense & run game can step up, we can be a tougher team to beat with little film to plan for.

Reactions: Mikesi
love your passion for the team but....sometimes logic and critical thinking is lost on you.
You’re thinking passing game. It’s what you’re dwelling on that’s illogical. He’s more of a runner than a passer at this point

Last edited:
I'm not implying it, I'm saying it straight out, making stupid statements, opinion or no, seeks to lessen what Milton has done for us and his importance to the program.
Ok. Noted. You’re basically saying that MY opinion that’s not yours is stupid

I’m saying straight out that you’re acting like an asshole for calling MY opinion stupid
MY opinion seems to be reflected here a lot if you read the responses

You’re thinking passing game

Of course, what worked against a bad team (ECU) and a team that had already quit (USF) won't work against Memphis. If we can't pass, we won't win. My goal for Mack to be successful is 55% completions, 200 yards, 2 passing TDs.

Ok. Noted. You’re basically saying that MY opinion that’s not yours is stupid

I’m saying straight out that you’re acting like an asshole for calling MY opinion stupid
MY opinion seems to be reflected here a lot if you read the responses

I've supported you quite a bit over the past year, definitely going to re-evaluate. Good luck to you.....

Of course, what worked against a bad team (ECU) and a team that had already quit (USF) won't work against Memphis. If we can't pass, we won't win. My goal for Mack to be successful is 55% completions, 200 yards, 2 passing TDs.
Yes, we have to keep Memphis’defense honest and pass somewhat. Those numbers are doable.

However, if he can wear them down it can work. He’s very capable of 100-150 yards on the ground. Will he? We will find out

He adds a different (not necessarily better) dimension than MM to our already potent offense

Memphis hasn’t seen this

Reactions: Knight Strength
I've supported you quite a bit over the past year, definitely going to re-evaluate. Good luck to you.....
Appreciate it. [cheers] You don’t have to agree. However, I hope I’m right this time. I’m basing my post on watching the games, a week of practice with the 1’s, trust in Heupel and Lebby, and the home crowd energy.

Mack's hudl highlights show he's a deadly accurate passer that can throw guys open like he did with the Snelson bomb against USF. Hope Heupel has been saving that little surprise for tomorrow. Recent glitches probably just knocking off the rust. There's a reason multiple P5's offered him.
I just thought he'd make a great sidekick on Saturday afternoons for KZ. [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT