ADVERTISEMENT

If the AAC has to add some teams, lets hope they add FIU and FAU. Who else?

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I'm so proud that UCF is the university who is UCForging a new UCFuture for cfb particularly in an actual Playoff. We should pave the way for other universities to UCFollow.

Unlike the Old FL 3, we should want our younger FL FBS programs to do well.

Who else would you want to see the AAC add if they have to?

#UCFacts

Hi Honors, hope all is well. We were discussing this on our board, but I’d expect the AAC to look at adding up-and-coming programs in major metropolitan areas. A few that immediately come to mind are Buffalo, Charlotte, and Georgia State. Florida International would definitely fit this criteria.

Hi Honors, hope all is well. We were discussing this on our board, but I’d expect the AAC to look at adding up-and-coming programs in major metropolitan areas. A few that immediately come to mind are Buffalo, Charlotte, and Georgia State. Florida International would definitely fit this criteria.

Good to see you, my UCFriend. Especially here.

Good points. I need to research those schools. I agree they need to be in metropolitan areas

#UCFacts

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I’d like to see the aac add app state. Then I’d (still) be able to go watch black and gold beat the directionally challenged school in west central florida.

Reactions: Knight Strength
FIU has done nothing to improve its program. The stadium is a hot dump. IDK if its changed but its press box was a pop up tent. Personally FAU and App State would be best. I was up in Boone this past summer and i was impressed with that stadium they have.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I'm so proud that UCF is the university who is UCForging a new UCFuture for cfb particularly in an actual Playoff. We should pave the way for other universities to UCFollow.

Unlike the Old FL 3, we should want our younger FL FBS programs to do well.

Who else would you want to see the AAC add if they have to?

#UCFacts
If I had to guess who everyone will go after keeping in mind the trickle down effect…

AAC - Army, Appy State, GA Southern, Northern Illinois (12 teams)

MAC - UConn (12 teams) I think UConn realizes how stupid they were right now

SUN BELT - Liberty , New Mexico State (12 teams)

Marshall & UAB to the AAC Marshall has history/tradition and UAB has been strong in the last few years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT