ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment Thread: Trump retaliating at anyone who wasn't willing to commit criminal obstruction

I still dont understand why the senate not calling any witnesses is any different than the house not taking it to court. According to some, they wouldn't have gotten those witnesses in before the election anyway so in Schiff's words, it would be too late to matter.

Notice how our resident Trumpsters never go near answering why not allow people with first-hand knowledge from testifying is this was such a scam, a hoax, and a witch hunt?

I've answered it several times. The executive wants to preserve executive privilege as a form of separation of power. Every president does it, but congress can go to court to determine if each case is applicable.

We have to go back to the origin of the request. Start with this statement that Kerry just made:

Does something about that sound a little different than the narrative that Bloomberg news fed and the rest of the media ran with?

Can someone explain this? Shokin was a prosecutor for less than a year when Biden, Kerry, and Obama wanted him fired because if he wasn't, Ukraine couldn't win the Maidon revolution. I thought it was because he wasn't going after corruption enough (in 10 months) but now we find out that it was because of the war.

Lol, your post was much longer than my response.

Care to respond to the timeline events I posted?
iu

this is a picture of fc

iu

this is a picture of fc
Hopefully I am poppy.

Honestly I did read his responses but only breifly. He was talking about crazy shit that has nothing to do with anything. I don't have time to dip into the insane conspiracy well with a young earth flat earther when he's created a universe of interconnected conspiracies that is far too complicated to fully understand unless you live in the mind of its creator.

His theory is literally that the whole scandal was a ruse to allow us to still fund Ukraine without making Russia mad or some shit. It's just crazy person talk. Just like when he said we were selling weapons to North Korea or something. He's not able to operate in reality.

Hopefully I am poppy.

Honestly I did read his responses but only breifly. He was talking about crazy shit that has nothing to do with anything. I don't have time to dip into the insane conspiracy well with a young earth flat earther when he's created a universe of interconnected conspiracies that is far too complicated to fully understand unless you live in the mind of its creator.

His theory is literally that the whole scandal was a ruse to allow us to still fund Ukraine without making Russia mad or some shit. It's just crazy person talk. Just like when he said we were selling weapons to North Korea or something. He's not able to operate in reality.

Oh, you mean when I described the Iran contra scandal and everybody thought something like that was too crazy to ever happen?

Conjecture about coincidences is not evidence ya goon.
How many coincidences do you need to break your confirmation bias? Only a chud would dismiss a theory with numerous points of evidence out of hand. If you'd like to go down the Jussie smollet road again, that's fine but it seems like you havent learned anything from it.

Don't you still believe that Trump was colluding with russia?
100%. Don Jr. went to meet with someone on the pretense of them being a Russian agent with dirt on Hillary Clinton. What was actually discussed, we'll never know but we know why he went.

100%. Don Jr. went to meet with someone on the pretense of them being a Russian agent with dirt on Hillary Clinton. What was actually discussed, we'll never know but we know why he went.
Even after all of those witnesses were interviewed? Weird. It's almost like you'll believe it no matter what

Even after all of those witnesses were interviewed? Weird. It's almost like you'll believe it no matter what
What? I am not the department of justice. I can draw conclusions based on what I see. The emails are definitive. It doesn't meet the government's threshold for prosecution but it's still clear what his intent was when he walked into that room.

What? I am not the department of justice. I can draw conclusions based on what I see. The emails are definitive. It doesn't meet the government's threshold for prosecution but it's still clear what his intent was when he walked into that room.

I guess you just fall for crazy conspiracy theories

Yet you criticize trump supporters for drawing their own conclusions .

Reactions: UCFWayne
https://pjmedia.com/trending/latvia...er-biden-in-2016-suspecting-money-laundering/

Remember how biden wanted shokin fired for not pursuing corruption? 8 months into the guys tenure as prosecutor general he seized Burisma assets. 2 weeks later Biden had him fired.

Of course this is just a crazy conspiracy theory in spite of actual documentation.

See I'd argue the opposite. You believe this despite the LACK of actual documentation. You're connecting timelines and assigning motives to build a narrative. That's fine. You know what you're lacking? Any corroborative evidence from the US side.

Compare it to Trump/Ukraine. You had overwhelming testimonial evidence that Trump was acting unilaterally. His top aids all tried to convince him to release the aid but he chose not to. There's zero documentary evidence produced by the WH suggesting a deliberative process to arrive at a strategic decision. The evidence that has come out (emails via FOIA) clearly show confusion, frustration, etc among staffers.

So if the VP is participating in some kind of corrupt bargain, wouldn't there be evidence? Emails and staffers discussing the situation? Trying to figure out why Biden is pushing back against the consensus position? If those emails exist, wouldn't this administration have access to reveal them? Wouldn't Solomon or other journalists have them via FOIA by now?

Or, wouldn't those who testified on the subject during depositions have described the confusion or frustration caused by the unusual behavior of the VP? Wouldn't NYT or WaPo have stories with multiple sources discussing the internal crisis that developed as the VP sought to undermine US policy?

The witness testimony that we do have is 100% supportive that Biden was executing US policy at the time, with no question as to motive. There is a complete vacuum on the US side here of documentation or witness evidence to the contrary. That's a giant red flag to me.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/billi...ch-ihor-kolomoisky-under-investigation-by-fbi

Now move on to this guy. Owner of Burisma and Privatbank. This is the guy who was so dangerous that he was on a re-entry ban to the US until a few days after Hunter biden was named to the BOR of Burisma. The billion dollars that Biden threatened to withold was deposited into his bank, and shortly thereafter Latvia flagged transactions coming out of there as fraud. They contacted the US embassy and they basically said dont worry about it.

Ruh Roh

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/justic...raine-material-for-several-weeks-source-says/

Wonder what they'll find now that Papa Biden isn't in an office to impact the actual investigative powers?
Didnt you get the memo? Rudy's investigating was all BS because if it was true he should have turned it over the the DOJ.

Kind of funny that Nadler is upset with Barr for investigating this. Next thing you know, Pelosi will come out with a statement saying "the country needs to move on from this so we can heal"

Yet you criticize trump supporters for drawing their own conclusions .
Its not "my own conclusion" it's based on actual emails that clearly state his intent. This isn't just my opinion on what DonJRs goals for that meeting were. It's his own words. What the **** are you talking about?

So the hypocrisy from the left continues . Only Trump should be investigated . No one from the left . Interesting
That's not how investigations work, dumbass. You don't just investigate a Democrat because a republican was investigated. What the hell drugs are y'all on?

That's not how investigations work, dumbass. You don't just investigate a Democrat because a republican was investigated. What the hell drugs are y'all on?
Dont you want the Bidens investigated? Just the fact that Hunter refused to turn over his financial records from the 5 years he worked for Burisma should make you question what he's hiding.

Dont you want the Bidens investigated? Just the fact that Hunter refused to turn over his financial records from the 5 years he worked for Burisma should make you question what he's hiding.
THE PRESIDENT IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN GENERATIONS THAT WONT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS.

I DO NOT REALLY CARE WHAT HUNTER BIDEN DID WHEN COMPARED TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB?

THE PRESIDENT IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN GENERATIONS THAT WONT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS.

I DO NOT REALLY CARE WHAT HUNTER BIDEN DID WHEN COMPARED TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Non-sequitor. Your rage is showing.

Honestly it was fun for awhile to mock and ridicule y'all but you are really just like dumb children. It's just mostly disturbing to me at this point how stupid we've let America become.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/28/democrats-cite-starr-trump-tax-case-108480

Weird. The house is asking for the expediting of a subpoena into trumps tax records. I wonder why they didnt do the same thing with Ukraine witness subpoenas.

This is what desperation smells like

Don't you still believe that Trump was colluding with russia?

I've never given my take on this. You want it? Well here it is anyway...

If there was any explicit coordination or "collusion", I suspect it was getting voter data to Russia to aid in their online efforts. We still don't know why Manafort shared polling data on battleground states with Kilimnik. Everybody involved denies it was significant.

But just knowing the extent of Russia's efforts online and it's desire to boost Trump, it's logical that polling and demographic data in battleground states would aid in their targeting efforts. Russia was waging an information warfare campaign and was sympathetic to Trump. With people like Manafort in your orbit, it's completely plausible he could have worked back channels to aid those efforts by merely sharing internal campaign data like that.

Obviously Mueller didn't produce evidence of this happening, but I don't think we got resolution on why Manafort shared the data either. So that's just my own personal conspiracy theory that I think makes sense.

I've never given my take on this. You want it? Well here it is anyway...

If there was any explicit coordination or "collusion", I suspect it was getting voter data to Russia to aid in their online efforts. We still don't know why Manafort shared polling data on battleground states with Kilimnik. Everybody involved denies it was significant.

But just knowing the extent of Russia's efforts online and it's desire to boost Trump, it's logical that polling and demographic data in battleground states would aid in their targeting efforts. Russia was waging an information warfare campaign and was sympathetic to Trump. With people like Manafort in your orbit, it's completely plausible he could have worked back channels to aid those efforts by merely sharing internal campaign data like that.

Obviously Mueller didn't produce evidence of this happening, but I don't think we got resolution on why Manafort shared the data either. So that's just my own personal conspiracy theory that I think makes sense.
I think I read that the Ukranian dude said he never got that voter data, let alone transmit it to the Russians. Either way, Trump fired him shortly thereafter. I just feel bad for Carter Page for this whole deal because he does seem like a pretty decent guy who had his name destroyed over it.

Amb. Taylor stated that in early September President Zelensky told Amb. Sondland that he agreed and was going to go on CNN to make a statement about reopening investigation. Then sept 9th congress starts investigating, Sept 11th Trump releases the aid and the CNN announcement never happens.

Yeah, this is a few months old. Did Sondland verify that Zelensky told him this?

Then let's hear from someone with a 1st hand accounting and clear this thing up! Oh wait!
Most of the people directed by Trump to carry out this attempted extortion have been directed by Trump not to comply with their Congressional subpoenas (which is, itself, an abuse of power.)
Next week Gordon Sondland who spoke directly with Trump is set to testify. He's the Trump appointee who revised his earlier testimony (apparently his memory improved), acknowledging that American aid to Ukraine was linked to the Ukrainians making a public statement promising to investigate corruption in their country.

Tell us again who are the ones here who WANT TO BELIEVE something about Trump.
Sondland spoke directly with Trump according to this post. By golly, his testimony should have been enough for a conviction as a first person witness to both Trump and Zelensky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT