ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment Thread: Trump retaliating at anyone who wasn't willing to commit criminal obstruction

Zelensky is not a first-hand witness to the charge. The "phone call" is the only direct communication between the two of them. Zelensky himself would have mostly third hand information. He would have heard the specifics of the demand via his aids, who would have heard it via Sondland/Volker/Rudy.

If Zelenskey's aids completely shielded him from all the backchannelling, that would in no way impact what's Trump's intentions were.

Sondland is really the only person in communication with Trump that we've heard from. Absent we hear from Mulvaney/Rudy, we're forced with connecting the circumstantial dots.

So by the time it was all said and done, Sondland, Volker, and Giuliani all said that none of them communicated to Zelensky or his aides that trump was withholding aid until an announcement was made. They were the only people with direct communication with Zelenskys advisors.

THE PRESIDENT IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN GENERATIONS THAT WONT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS.

I DO NOT REALLY CARE WHAT HUNTER BIDEN DID WHEN COMPARED TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB?

It is not so much about Hunter, as for what his vice prez dad did for him and the crooks he worked with, along with the approval of the Prez who backed him up.

I've never given my take on this. You want it? Well here it is anyway...

If there was any explicit coordination or "collusion", I suspect it was getting voter data to Russia to aid in their online efforts. We still don't know why Manafort shared polling data on battleground states with Kilimnik. Everybody involved denies it was significant.

But just knowing the extent of Russia's efforts online and it's desire to boost Trump, it's logical that polling and demographic data in battleground states would aid in their targeting efforts. Russia was waging an information warfare campaign and was sympathetic to Trump. With people like Manafort in your orbit, it's completely plausible he could have worked back channels to aid those efforts by merely sharing internal campaign data like that.

Obviously Mueller didn't produce evidence of this happening, but I don't think we got resolution on why Manafort shared the data either. So that's just my own personal conspiracy theory that I think makes sense.
So we were all tricked by the Russians to vote for Trump?

Reactions: UCFWayne
So by the time it was all said and done, Sondland, Volker, and Giuliani all said that none of them communicated to Zelensky or his aides that trump was withholding aid until an announcement...
Apparently you’ve already forgotten Sondland’s testimony during the House’s impeachment hearings.

unfortunately for Sondland, Trump didn’t forget.

For anyone keeping track of the "witch hunt" lmao

ak6hhl3adwm51.png

• Wow
Reactions: DaShuckster
Wow, that's mind-boggling.
The scorecard reads:
Republican Administrations: 335 criminal indictments
Democrat Administrations: 2 criminal indictments

Things Trump is #1 in:

The number of criminal indictments in his administration
The number of deaths under his "leadership" in the world due to the COVID-19 virus.

ADVERTISEMENT