ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa trying to figure out how to rig it for Joe Biden

I think Pete will end up winning.

Looking at Bernies internal numbers where Bernie got like 29% Pete got 24%

The non viable candidates would be more likely to support Pete after the first round.

Biden did horribly as I expected. He was 100% name recognition.

It's funny to me that Trump got his ass impeached trying to dig up dirt on a candidate that was never going to be the nominee.

i dont know if its true, but i had heard there were more people to registered to vote in a couple of the counties than there was actual people living there.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
i dont know if its true, but i had heard there were more people to registered to vote in a couple of the counties than there was actual people living there.
Only 2 candidates have enough of a ground game in Iowa to pull that off. Of course, if it's true we will never find it out officially.

There is no doubt that the people who love Trump love him more than anybody loves any other candidate. The question is how many are there.
Apparently quite a few. He's basically running unopposed and had record turnout. I'd have to think that the numbers would be significantly higher when they also have someone to vote against.

Sounds like some precincts had so few Biden supporters that they couldn't even make it to the 2nd round

I think it was the Russians.

This fiasco is enjoyable to see....just proves just how stupid those Dems are in Iowa...seems to be a track record in regards to elections run by Dems in Broward, Palm Beach, Chicago, etc.......

Russians?

No...just Dems.

Sounds like some precincts had so few Biden supporters that they couldn't even make it to the 2nd round
Biden is not a good candidate. Bernie Warren and Pete are.

I told you this months ago and the mouth breathing red hat tactical flashlight crowd told me I was wrong and that Biden was winning the polls.

Biden is not a good candidate. Bernie Warren and Pete are.

I told you this months ago and the mouth breathing red hat tactical flashlight crowd told me I was wrong and that Biden was winning the polls.
If only the Ukraine had announced an investigation into Biden.

Reactions: UCFWayne
And Trump withheld tax payer bipartisan congressionally approved security funds for an ally at war to harm Biden politically. What a colossal misstep. Get impeached for nothing when he could have just waited until Iowa. Big yikes.

I would like us to limit financial aid that we are borrowing from China. That's just me

Pretty great 24 hours for Trump:

- Iowa is a hilarious DNC fail and every candidate looks like an idiot in the process
- New Gallup poll has him at 50% approval rating and GOP at highest approval rating in 2 years. Polls proving impeachment sham backfired.
- Senate will soon vote to fully acquit the President, possibly with 3 D's joining in

Lol, well he didnt need any help to end Bidens campaign, obviously.
Yeah so what he did was pretty dumb. Put an ally at risk. Put the Republican Senate in a spot where they had to cover up his crimes. Now there's reports that hes planning on trying to imprison John Bolton. All over a dude who anyone with half a brain could tell wasn't going to be the nominee.

Yeah so what he did was pretty dumb. Put an ally at risk. Put the Republican Senate in a spot where they had to cover up his crimes. Now there's reports that hes planning on trying to imprison John Bolton. All over a dude who anyone with half a brain could tell wasn't going to be the nominee.

So Bolton shouldn't be investigated no matter what?

If there's a crime.
How do we know if there was a crime without investigating him? It sounds like his manuscript contains top secret information that was shared with a publisher so better check to see who else he shared top secret information with, right? Hopefully not the russians, but there's no way to know without a full investigation.

How do we know if there was a crime without investigating him? It sounds like his manuscript contains top secret information that was shared with a publisher so better check to see who else he shared top secret information with, right? Hopefully not the russians, but there's no way to know without a full investigation.
Yeah that'll be great. John Bolton is a piece of shit and when Trump sends him to jail we Trump will get slammed for retaliation and using the DOJ as a weapon against political adversaries. It's a win win for me.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-03-at-8.42.41-PM.png

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT