ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa trying to figure out how to rig it for Joe Biden

I feel dumb for typing out actual analysis on the dem primary thinking it could be discussed normally when the 2 usual suspects are just trying to get their #wins in over silly shit. Back to trolling I go it looks like.

I feel dumb for typing out actual analysis on the dem primary thinking it could be discussed normally when the 2 usual suspects are just trying to get their #wins in over silly shit. Back to trolling I go it looks like.

So basically, you're very butthurt that we're all laughing at the total debacle that was the D Iowa caucus and you're pissy about.

Reactions: UCFWayne
you are likely right that 4% wont really matter, but it is still not done multiple days later. the dnc doesnt know how to count a couple thousand people.

The DNC isnt involved in the counting, that is the responsibility of the Iowa democrat party.

So basically, you're very butthurt that we're all laughing at the total debacle that was the D Iowa caucus and you're pissy about.
I have no interest in what you think. I'm not the one begging you to post at 7am. Like you are to me.

Remember this:
Where did little bitch OP and his buddy Shookster go?

6:52am. Thats how early you are begging to interact with me. You probably didn't even have your teeth brushed and I'm on your mind.

I have no interest in what you think. I'm not the one begging you to post at 7am. Like you are to me.

Remember this:

6:52am. Thats how early you are begging to interact with me. You probably didn't even have your teeth brushed and I'm on your mind.

I wake up at 5 every day because I'm a high performer.

Sorry, forgot you're a lazy Boomer who goes to bed by 8 every night. Noted.

I wake up at 5 every day because I'm a high performer.

Sorry, forgot you're a lazy Boomer who goes to bed by 8 every night. Noted.
Unearthed footage shows 85, at 6:57am asking where I am at because he wants to argue.
giphy.gif

Unearthed footage shows 85, at 6:57am asking where I am at because he wants to argue.
giphy.gif

Sorry Boomer, I'll try to be around at your preferred times to read your diatribes. Dinner by 430, bed by 8 about right?

Here's the NYT claiming they've found tons and tons of errors and issues with the official Iowa results.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/06/upshot/iowa-caucuses-errors-results.html

But not all of the errors are minor, and they raise questions about whether the public will ever get a completely precise account of the Iowa results. With Mr. Sanders closing to within 0.1 percentage points with 97 percent of 1,765 precincts reporting, the race could easily grow close enough for even the most minor errors to delay a final projection or raise doubts about a declared winner.

The errors suggest that many Iowa caucus leaders struggled to follow the rules of their party’s caucuses, or to adopt the additional reporting requirements introduced since 2016. They show that the Iowa Democratic Party, despite the long delays, failed to validate all of the results fully before releasing them to the public.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT