ADVERTISEMENT

It’s time for us to part ways with Grandpa Boom

Get Grandpa Boom and Doom away from my university. He’s turned this program into a joke.
Isaiah Nixon is the one I thought should have left the program in the spring. However, he reshaped his body and surpassed Kaven Call, who I thought had a chance to be a solid reserve at that time.

I am not surprised often, but Nixon really impressed me with his physical growth and development. If he continues his upward track, he will be a multi-year starter, beginning next season.

I did not think he would ever play a significant snap for UCF. Kudos to him and "Grandpa Boom" for seeing the upside potential.

latest

I am "gloating" that Malzahn actually wants to coach at UCF. Everybody else doesn't GAS about UCF.

Y'all are getting the cart wwwwwaaaayyy ahead of the horse. I mean I could understand these discussions if UCF was winless.

UCF hasn't fired a head coach in over 20 years.

Gus isn’t doing us any favors coaching at UCF. He knows this is a good situation with financial and facilities support, a P4 label, a conference anyone can win, and arguably surrounded by the best football players in America…all within a short drive to recruit.

If he leaves, very good coaches will be lining up and drooling over the UCF job.

Gus isn’t doing us any favors coaching at UCF. He knows this is a good situation with financial and facilities support, a P4 label, a conference anyone can win, and arguably surrounded by the best football players in America…all within a short drive to recruit.

If he leaves, very good coaches will be lining up and drooling over the UCF job.
And will get better results.

Reactions: 90Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT