ADVERTISEMENT

James Gordon Meek- Missing ABC reporter

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Today I heard a disturbing story about an ABC news reporter who went missing in April .Nobody knows where he is and what is apparently known back in April the FBI was seen on his block on the day of his last tweet. Not even ABC news knows or they won't comment. He was a journalist investigating government corruption.

Now my friends on the left probably won't listen to the story because it comes from a guy on the right. I don't care who you vote for ,if you're an American left ,right ,center ,we should agree on the Bill of Rights ,on civil liberties and the freedom to think and speak your conscience and for a truly free press. I heard this today and I encourage you to seriously give this a listen. Put your partisan hat down and put your American hat on. The guy was doing a story on some government corruption and just vanished. IF my government has something to do with it, well it's wrong , it's very wrong. We don't silence the press or make reporters just go away.

I am not wanting to debate this , I am putting this information out there for you to decide on your own and for you to do your own. Homework. If you are somewhat intellectually honest and curious you will want to hear this. As for me it's troubling.

Go take a look at what the Government wanted to do to Julian Assange. HRC said that she wanted to drone strike him.

I am putting this information out there for you to decide on your own and for you to do your own. Homework. If you are somewhat intellectually honest and curious you will want to hear this. As for me it's troubling.
You have to shake your head and laugh.

Nauti links a Breitbart article and tells the board to our 'homework' and decide on our own.
He tells us to 'put down our partisan hat and put on our American hat' yet for some strange reason the investigation into our former President's activities on, during, and after the January 6th insurrection wasn't worth his time. But, naturally, this story is a REAL sign of corruption---in the Biden Administration.

I found that the Meeks story has actually been covered by some legitimate news sources and the former ABC producers' whereabouts are apparently still a mystery. But when your home is raided by the FBI in search of confidential documents, that's kind of a big deal. Most people (unless you're a former President) go to jail for a long time when they're caught red-handed with confidential government documents. While its possible somebody kidnapped or killed him, it's more likely, given the situation he was in, that he high-tailed it out of the country to avoid arrest or even committed suicide.

Last edited:
The difference between Nauti and some of us here is that if we had actual evidence of foul play, we'd respond with "Holy Sh*t!" and want to hear all the details.

With Nauti and his crowd, it's all about conspiracy theories. When one gets debunked, they move on to something else. Hey, remember when we were told January 6th was instigated by those radical lefties in Antifa pretending to be Trumpsters? :)

The difference between Nauti and some of us here is that if we had actual evidence of foul play, we'd respond with "Holy Sh*t!" and want to hear all the details.

With Nauti and his crowd, it's all about conspiracy theories. When one gets debunked, they move on to something else. Hey, remember when we were told January 6th was instigated by those radical lefties in Antifa pretending to be Trumpsters? :)
There is a solid statistical link between believing conspiracy theories, voting right wing, and being a complete and utter moron.

The Cabal thinks this is funny. That's the Cabal as of late.

Here's another alleged 'right wing' outlet. Geez this sh-- is happening too much! When Trump did it, the Media was all over. But now when the left is doing it ... it's no mainstream interest.

Welcome to the 'Ministry of Truth.'

I cannot believe how many Progressives think journalists possessing classified documents is against the law when they didn't leak them, but turn around and support any anti-Trump military officer who is guilty of actually leaking them!

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
When Trump did it, the Media was all over. But now when the left is doing it ... it's no mainstream interest.
Just spitballing here, but I'm guessing an ex-President stealing classified documents is a bit more newsworthy than a former-ABC News producer.

And if you want to get to the heart of why the Right-wing news sites have picked it up, it's because they can treat their audience to a brand-new government conspiracy theory!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!

Just spitballing here, but I'm guessing an ex-President stealing classified documents is a bit more newsworthy than a former-ABC News producer.
Maybe we should be covering both, and not downplaying it as right-wing conspiracy? Let's face it, yet ****ing again, I 'caught you with your pants down' thinking this was 'made up' ... when it's not!

I don't care if it's left or right, things like Gary Webb's The Dark Alliance went through the same sh--. But you were a Reagan-W. type supporter back then, and didn't believe it when it first came out either.

This is the problem with America ... these blind alignments to anything but the truth. And when the truth is exposed ... who cares? We've got alleged bigger problems than a jouranlist missing, just like a journalists being jailed.

That's why this is such a joke now. The government controlls the Ministry of Truth, because sheep like yourself think politically aligned news is ideal.

And if you want to get to the heart of why the Right-wing news sites have picked it up, it's because they can treat their audience to a brand-new government conspiracy theory!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!
So they serve no purpose, no public good?! I disagree with Fox News a lot, but ... sometimes they're they only ones covering a real issue. But ... nope ... it's not real. And Rolling Stone must be lying as well.

****'em, right? If Rolling Stone is agreeing with the right, then ... ****'em! They should be jailed too! Or at least de-platformed, right?! Oh, yes, private entities can do that ... except when it's the government directing it!

Sigh ... a journalist has gone missing! But who ****ing cares! A journalist gets jailed. Oh who ****ing cares. It's for reasons of national security, right? They 'crossed the line.' They had 'classified information.'

**** the Pentagon Files too, eh? Do you not understand how the 1st Amendment works? No, you've beyond proven that! It's even funnier when you consider Obama commuted Manning's sentence ... the person who actually did leak the classified information, who has been free longer than Assange has!

But **** Assange, he's a Russian asset. **** him, right?

• Dislike
This is the problem with America ... these blind alignments to anything but the truth. And when the truth is exposed ... who cares?
WTF? An ABC Producer has his upscale apartment raided by the FBI and then he abruptly resigns from ABC News and disappears shortly afterwards.

That's the 'truth exposed,' that's the news story.

Anything beyond that is your standard, right-wing wacko conspiracy theory. (You know, your specialty)

... Anything beyond that is your standard, right-wing wacko conspiracy theory. (You know, your specialty)
Are you serious?! I'm a right-wing, wacko, conspiracy theory believer?!

Is that why Trump supporters call me a left-wing, wacko, conspiracy theory believer too?!

• Dislike
Maybe we should be covering both, and not downplaying it as right-wing conspiracy? Let's face it, yet ****ing again, I 'caught you with your pants down' thinking this was 'made up' ... when it's not!

I don't care if it's left or right, things like Gary Webb's The Dark Alliance went through the same sh--. But you were a Reagan-W. type supporter back then, and didn't believe it when it first came out either.

This is the problem with America ... these blind alignments to anything but the truth. And when the truth is exposed ... who cares? We've got alleged bigger problems than a jouranlist missing, just like a journalists being jailed.

That's why this is such a joke now. The government controlls the Ministry of Truth, because sheep like yourself think politically aligned news is ideal.

So they serve no purpose, no public good?! I disagree with Fox News a lot, but ... sometimes they're they only ones covering a real issue. But ... nope ... it's not real. And Rolling Stone must be lying as well.

****'em, right? If Rolling Stone is agreeing with the right, then ... ****'em! They should be jailed too! Or at least de-platformed, right?! Oh, yes, private entities can do that ... except when it's the government directing it!

Sigh ... a journalist has gone missing! But who ****ing cares! A journalist gets jailed. Oh who ****ing cares. It's for reasons of national security, right? They 'crossed the line.' They had 'classified information.'

**** the Pentagon Files too, eh? Do you not understand how the 1st Amendment works? No, you've beyond proven that! It's even funnier when you consider Obama commuted Manning's sentence ... the person who actually did leak the classified information, who has been free longer than Assange has!

But **** Assange, he's a Russian asset. **** him, right?

THe raid supposedly had nothing to do with his work, though we dont have much to go on at this point. He had already resigned from ABC. He apparently deleted quite a few facebook posts with regards to firearms, so for all we know the guy was illegally selling guns or something (not saying he was, just saying we dont know what the deal is). This is another instance of you not having a clue what is actually going on (as none of us do at this point), but still deciding that you have all the answers and the guy was raided due to his journalism, even though there is no evidence of that. He has had friends saying he is just living with his mother, so it is possible the guy isnt even really missing.

Last edited:
The Cabal thinks this is funny. That's the Cabal as of late.

Here's another alleged 'right wing' outlet. Geez this sh-- is happening too much! When Trump did it, the Media was all over. But now when the left is doing it ... it's no mainstream interest.

Welcome to the 'Ministry of Truth.'

I cannot believe how many Progressives think journalists possessing classified documents is against the law when they didn't leak them, but turn around and support any anti-Trump military officer who is guilty of actually leaking them!

ANd yes, you are a conspiracy theorists, you have even adopted the qanon language. YOu also have absolutely no idea what this investigation is about, but apparently have already determined it is about classified info, when there have been no statements saying that is the case.

... so for all we know the guy was illegally selling guns or something (not saying he was, just saying we dont know what the deal is) ...
You literally just said that. I need not say another thing.

I.e., just re-read what you said.

^^^ This ... is the left, in-a-nutshell.

• Dislike
You literally just said that. I need not say another thing.

I.e., just re-read what you said.

Good lord dude. I am pointing out that neither you nor I know why he is being investigated, yet you will run with stuff anyway without knowing anything. I know I dont know why he is being investigated, and I made that clear. You on the other hand, dont know why he is being investigated either, but have already made up your mind it is a Julian Assange type situation. Yes, you are a conspiracy theorist who has even adopted the Qanon language, and that is you in a nutshell.

What? That Cubs79 and I don't know what the deal is? We would describe it as 'a lack of facts' makes it impossible for us to figure out what's going on and what happened to that dude.

But, of course, YOU see the same lack of information and fill in all the blanks for yourself. Then you proudly proclaim "this is the problem with America ... these blind alignments to anything but the truth."

If THAT ain't the ramblings of a true-blue wacko conspiracy theorist, nothing is.

What? That Cubs79 and I don't know what the deal is? We would describe it as 'a lack of facts' makes it impossible for us to figure out what's going on and what happened to that dude.

But, of course, YOU see the same lack of information and fill in all the blanks for yourself. Then you proudly proclaim "this is the problem with America ... these blind alignments to anything but the truth."

If THAT ain't the ramblings of a true-blue wacko conspiracy theorist, nothing is.

That is precisely what he does. He has no clue what the deal is with this story (and others), yet he will turn it into whatever he wants to be despite the lack of information.

Reactions: DaShuckster
UCFBaStante retardando really can't be this fukcing stupid.

Nevermind. It's him. Yes, he can. Let him get back to his fried chicken and doughnut stupor.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Good lord dude. I am pointing out that neither you nor I know why he is being investigated,
And yet ... tada ... you pull the left-wing BS.
And yes, I call out the right when they do it too!

You 'Progressives' literally went to discredit and dismiss this as right-wing non-sense ... even the journalist!
I merely pointed out he was known to be working on a specific article that was going to piss a lot of people off.

He's gone ... and I don't blame him.
It's just like anything ... when you piss off enough people, they send everyone, from the FBI to the IRS.

They will find something on you, and make it about that ... just like they did Webb (who was never charged either)!
Just like so many other of these things ... the credibility is attacked, and the media pulls the story.

There's an easy way to prove you're not. Just tell us all 'the truth' (you know, the actual facts) ...
Why? You didn't give a flying **** about facts when it came to Manning and Assange!
You haven't given a flying **** about any facts ... ever!

Not vaccines, not national security, not Ukraine and definitely not Russia!
Same with your Energy and Greenwashing ignorance at a 3rd grader level.

Welcome to Gary Webb 2.0 ... destroy his credibility, a decade later (if he's alive), we finally get the truth.
The only known fact on Meek is that he was working on a story that upset a lot of politicians and federal heads.

It's a very, very specific story that has been commented on by many.
Webb did the same, and is still discredited in the narrative.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
"It's just like anything ... when you piss off enough people, they send everyone, from the FBI to the IRS."

aNd tHeN tHeY sEndz iN HILLARYZ aNd uZ gEt sUicIdEd!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Haha
And yet ... tada ... you pull the left-wing BS.
And yes, I call out the right when they do it too!

You 'Progressives' literally went to discredit and dismiss this as right-wing non-sense ... even the journalist!
I merely pointed out he was known to be working on a specific article that was going to piss a lot of people off.

He's gone ... and I don't blame him.
It's just like anything ... when you piss off enough people, they send everyone, from the FBI to the IRS.

They will find something on you, and make it about that ... just like they did Webb (who was never charged either)!
Just like so many other of these things ... the credibility is attacked, and the media pulls the story.

Why? You didn't give a flying **** about facts when it came to Manning and Assange!
You haven't given a flying **** about any facts ... ever!

Not vaccines, not national security, not Ukraine and definitely not Russia!
Same with your Energy and Greenwashing ignorance at a 3rd grader level.

Welcome to Gary Webb 2.0 ... destroy his credibility, a decade later (if he's alive), we finally get the truth.
The only known fact on Meek is that he was working on a story that upset a lot of politicians and federal heads.

It's a very, very specific story that has been commented on by many.
Webb did the same, and is still discredited in the narrative.

Pointing out that you dont know what you are talking about has nothing to do with left/right wing, it has to do with the fact you dont know the details of this situation but for some reason have decided you do. So tada on the fact you are full of shit.

There's an easy way to prove you're not. Just tell us all 'the truth' (you know, the actual facts) about the James Gordon Meeks' case that has convinced you and Nauti that this is all about some covert evil-doing on the part of our government.
Why? You didn't give a flying **** about facts when it came to Manning and Assange! You haven't given a flying **** about any facts ... ever!
Whenever anyone tries to pin UCFBS down on his wacko bullsh*t, we get more long-winded nonsense like this ^^^^^

Hey UCFBS, I didn't see a single fact in your response. What's up with that? I know, I know, it was because I don't care a flying **** about facts, right? :)

• Haha
Whenever anyone tries to pin UCFBS down on his wacko bullsh*t, we get more long-winded nonsense like this ^^^^^

Hey UCFBS, I didn't see a single fact in your response. What's up with that? I know, I know, it was because I don't care a flying **** about facts, right? :)
I'd probably just put him in ignore like every other sane person in this forum, he's one taco away from committing a mass shooting.

Pointing out that you dont know what you are talking about has nothing to do with left/right wing, it has to do with the fact you dont know the details of this situation but for some reason have decided you do. So tada on the fact you are full of shit.
Did you not read my original response?!

That's the thing ... it's not what I say ... it's what you guys say I said. Ergo ...

One of these days you'll actually read my original post and context, and not 'back up' to the point you are literally being massive hypocrites.

As I said, this is a repeat of Gary Webb. Discredit the man, and avoid the message. If you read ... you will know what he was working on.

I.e., His sources have 'backed away.'

Just like Gary Webb ... there was an embarrassing aspect to his personal life that killed him. And in another dozen years, we'll get the 'full story.' And ... he'll still be demonized too, just like Webb.

I'd probably just put him in ignore like every other sane person in this forum, he's one taco away from committing a mass shooting.
Does anyone see you have any value whatsoever here?! You literally discredit yourself as much as @Ucfmikes aka (ban backup account) @Mikesi ... but at least he's purposely just a sh--poster, and admits that every few months. You? I have no idea.

But you are 'projecting' with your comments about me killing others. And others see that as well ... 'gunny.'

• Dislike
Did you not read my original response?!

That's the thing ... it's not what I say ... it's what you guys say I said. Ergo ...

One of these days you'll actually read my original post and context, and not 'back up' to the point you are literally being massive hypocrites.

As I said, this is a repeat of Gary Webb. Discredit the man, and avoid the message. If you read ... you will know what he was working on.

I.e., His sources have 'backed away.'

Just like Gary Webb ... there was an embarrassing aspect to his personal life that killed him. And in another dozen years, we'll get the 'full story.' And ... he'll still be demonized too, just like Webb.

Does anyone see you have any value whatsoever here?! You literally discredit yourself as much as @Ucfmikes aka (ban backup account) @Mikesi ... but at least he's purposely just a sh--poster, and admits that every few months. You? I have no idea.

But you are 'projecting' with your comments about me killing others. And others see that as well ... 'gunny.'
You are one missing piece of an 8 piece fried chicken meal deal from shooting up a school. You are literally unstable. That’s why you post manifestos and can’t hold down a job.

@Ucfmikes banned account 😂😂😂

You are one missing piece of an 8 piece fried chicken meal deal from shooting up a school. You are literally unstable. That’s why you post manifestos and can’t hold down a job.

@Ucfmikes banned account 😂😂😂
You say you weren't banned?! I love that! It's just so ... you!

Don't you have some student-athletes to lambast?!

• Dislike
You say you weren't banned?! I love that! It's just so ... you!

I wasn’t banned fool. I told you that I lost my number and e-mail address. Brandon asked me to take a break for a week and I just restored my username Saturday which actually was 10 days, so get a sense of self-awareness

No.., that’s your bestie FROSTEDKNIGHT who rips apart UCF QBs personally and was asked to now stay away. You know, your imaginary friend who made homophobic posts about MK which you condoned

I wasn’t banned fool. I told you that I lost my number and e-mail address. Brandon asked me to take a break for a week and I just restored my username Saturday which actually was 10 days, so get a sense of self-awareness
No.., that’s your bestie FROSTEDKNIGHT who rips apart UCF QBs personally and was asked to now stay away. You know, your imaginary friend who made homophobic posts about MK which you condoned
It's funny to watch you 'get defensive' and basically 'admit your laundry.'

Your 'break' from the Dungeon was 'well liked.' ;)

Unlike yourself, I take voluntary breaks regularly.

• Dislike

I see you getting slammed and put on ignore in every single thread and your boy Rusty was asked to leave as well 😂😂😂

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Every ignore search has you in it 😂😂😂

i'm going to assume you aren't using the ignorebutton and ucfbs and that rusty dude are ruining things. but since i am using the ignore button, i'm gleefully ignorant of their bs

Did you not read my original response?! ...
Yes and your second response comparing the Meeks story to Gary Webb who wrote about the CIA's involvement in cocaine smuggling.
Your comparison of James Gordon Meeks to Gary Webb is based on....what exactly? The answer is pure conjecture on your part. According to you, "the facts" are something you think we'll get a dozen years from now. Oooooooookay. :rolleyes:

Face it, you are engaged in the same kind of wild conjecture morphed into iron-clad fact that has been behind every single wacko conspiracy theory ever made.

I see you getting slammed and put on ignore in every single thread and your boy Rusty was asked to leave as well 😂😂😂
Do you think I give a flying **** what you think ... or the rest of you @$$hats here ... who cannot even ****ing admit you were so wrong in the vaccine thread?

You're quadrupling down, and even others are calling you out! And it's not just Rusty or the few others. They're all sick of you being wrong, repeatedly, pulling shit out of your ass.

Yes and your second response comparing the Meeks story to Gary Webb who wrote about the CIA's involvement in cocaine smuggling.
I'm glad you actually re-read your history after my 3rd mention of it. You regularly do this ... be utterly ignorant of history, and triple down, and then finally read ... because ... you were utterly ignorant of history.

And yes. It's a similar situation. I'm sure Meeks totally f'd up, just like Webb's did! But that doesn't remove what he was working on ... even if his sources have 'pulled out,' just like Webb.

And that's how this works ... ABC will have nothing to do with him. Rolling Stone did the same thing the Webb's paper did. It's all they can do. Remember ... Webb's story was a series too, just like Meeks'!

And now ... that 'series' no longer has a major publisher!

Your comparison of James Gordon Meeks to Gary Webb is based on....what exactly?
All information available to date. Both Webb and Meeks ...
  • were doing a series of articles, not just one
  • were discredited for personal issues at similar times in the series publication
  • lost their primary sources ... the ones major publications required
  • both were released (technically, resigned) from their primary publishers
It's clear Meeks screwed up in his personal life, just like Webb did, and that's being used to smear him. Meeks, like Webb, saw him resign, under similar circumstances.

And that's the thing ...

It still amazes me how people like yourself want to discredit Meeks, like Webb, because of a failure in their personal lives. And you buy into all the discrediting of them, and label sites as 'right wing.'

Just admit it ... you didn't do your homework once again! I mean ... you yourself ate it up! It's all 'right wing conspiracy theory!'

The answer is pure conjecture on your part. According to you, "the facts" are something you think we'll get a dozen years from now. Oooooooookay. :rolleyes:
Yes, just like Webb! His series was never finished! And now ... we have another that is likely never going to as well. He needs to eat. He needs to move on. That's why he's being compared to Webb.

Remember how Webb was treated, and instead of it being right-winger non-sense, it was minority non-sense, anti-Reagan, and the like!

I never said it wasn't conjecture at points, and I implied that from the get-go! But the facts still remain, t's not right-winger. In another decade, there will be apologizes made to him, just like Webb.

So ...

Stop ****ing putting words in my mouth! You ****ing do that over and over ... so much so, when I 'take you on a tour of it,' I got exactly one -- one, single -- apology the first time, and ...

None since! You ****ing do this to all of us ... the actual objective people on the board!

Face it, you are engaged in the same kind of wild conjecture morphed into iron-clad fact that has been behind every single wacko conspiracy theory ever made.
And how many times have I been correct in just the last 18 months?! Answer me that! ;)

All of you are the ones that asserted all kinds of crap that ended up being dead wrong! Why is it that when I question you ... you say I'm the one that needs to prove everything, and you guys need to prove 0%?!

I'm not the only one that sees that. And every time I take you on a tour of the facts ... you just change what I said! You do it to all of us every time you end up being wrong!

Do we need to revisit the Seahawks partisan non-sense ****ing bullshit I took you on a tour of?! Oh no, you'll just 'change what I said' to 'fit' what you thought ... withOUT you doing your homework!

Start doing your homework! Stop being a 3rd grade knee-jerker!

Last edited:
  • Dislike
You're quadrupling down, and even others are calling you out! And it's not just Rusty or the few others. They're all sick of you being wrong, repeatedly, pulling shit out of your ass.
i'm going to assume you aren't using the ignorebutton and ucfbs and that rusty dude are ruining things. but since i am using the ignore button, i'm gleefully ignorant of their bs

Do you think I give a flying **** what you think ... or the rest of you @$$hats here ... who cannot even ****ing admit you were so wrong in the vaccine thread?

I'm glad you actually re-read your history after my 3rd mention of it. You regularly do this ... be utterly ignorant of history, and triple down, and then finally read ... because ... you were utterly ignorant of history.

And yes. It's a similar situation. I'm sure Meeks totally f'd up, just like Webb's did! But that doesn't remove what he was working on ... even if his sources have 'pulled out,' just like Webb.

And that's how this works ... ABC will have nothing to do with him. Rolling Stone did the same thing the Webb's paper did. It's all they can do. Remember ... Webb's story was a series too, just like Meeks'!

• were discredited for personal issues at similar times in the series publication
It's clear Meeks screwed up in his personal life, just like Webb did, and that's being used to smear him. Meeks, like Webb, saw him resign, under similar circumstances.

And that's the thing ...

It still amazes me how people like yourself want to discredit Meeks, like Webb, because of a failure in their personal lives. And you buy into all the discrediting of them, and label sites as 'right wing.'

Just admit it ... you didn't do your homework once again! I mean ... you yourself ate it up! It's all 'right wing conspiracy theory!'

Yes, just like Webb! His series was never finished! And now ... we have another that is likely never going to as well. He needs to eat. He needs to move on. That's why he's being compared to Webb.

Remember how Webb was treated, and instead of it being right-winger non-sense, it was minority non-sense, anti-Reagan, and the like!

I never said it wasn't conjecture at points, and I implied that from the get-go! But the facts still remain, t's not right-winger. In another decade, there will be apologizes made to him, just like Webb.

So ...

Stop ****ing putting words in my mouth! You ****ing do that over and over ... so much so, when I 'take you on a tour of it,' I got exactly one -- one, single -- apology the first time, and ...

None since! You ****ing do this to all of us ... the actual objective people on the board!

And how many times have I been correct in just the last 18 months?! Answer me that! ;)

All of you are the ones that asserted all kinds of crap that ended up being dead wrong! Why is it that when I question you ... you say I'm the one that needs to prove everything, and you guys need to prove 0%?!

I'm not the only one that sees that. And every time I take you on a tour of the facts ... you just change what I said! You do it to all of us every time you end up being wrong!

Do we need to revisit the Seahawks partisan non-sense ****ing bullshit I took you on a tour of?! Oh no, you'll just 'change what I said' to 'fit' what you thought ... withOUT you doing your homework!

Russia attacks Ukraine (Putin is a THUG) Mega Thread 🇺🇦

I finally had to do it. BS is officially my first person on ignore. Holy 💩

Reactions: NinjaKnight

And that's the thing ...

So ...

^^^^^^^No sense of self-awareness

***OT*** Who do you vote to evict?

BS is def an ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT