ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden’s gaffes will hurt him in 2020

I thought his gaffes were a result of 8 people attacking him at once during Debates but the fact that he is still doing this in more comfortable campaign settings is alarming
i dont think youve paid as much attention to biden as you think you have. this isnt new

Fuk a Biden. I will vote Trump before him. #YangGang right @1ofTheseKnights
You got it. I'm Yang, Tulsi, prolly Trump or perhaps Libertarian if the Dem gon Dem & vote a DOA candidate (13 yo ghey Pete, grouchy old white fake Indian list goes on). "Both parties" (its one big one; we aint in it) seemingly take turns doing this: i.e. Hillz, Kerry, R-Money, McCain - it should be obvious when candidates are totally DOA to anyone NOT in the tank for "their" team.

Maybe they'll just let Trump win again n 2020 & return w something more Trumpian thinking for 2024. The Rock, Mark Cuban or Ellen perhaps. Celeb prezes so hot right now.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You got it. I'm Yang, Tulsi, prolly Trump or perhaps Libertarian if the Dem gon Dem & vote a DOA candidate (13 yo ghey Pete, grouchy old white fake Indian list goes on). "Both parties" (its one big one; we aint in it) seemingly take turns doing this: i.e. Hillz, Kerry, R-Money, McCain - it should be obvious when candidates are totally DOA to anyone NOT in the tank for "their" team.
i still think you are still over looking vermin supreme and his campaign promise of everyone getting a pony. that is one hell of a sweet deal. keep your cash, ill take the pony every day!

Reactions: Crazyhole

Maybe they'll just let Trump win again n 2020 & return w something more Trumpian thinking for 2024. The Rock, Mark Cuban or Ellen perhaps. Celeb prezes so hot right now.

Just curious but how does someone consider Gabbard or Trump or a libertarian? Tulsi is a universal healthcare, free college, climate change is real progressive. Trump is basically the complete opposite of her and libertarians are even further away from her than Trump. Just curious why she would be an option to a Trump or libertarian voter.

Last edited:
Just curious but how does someone consider Gabbard or Trump or a libertarian? Tulsi is a universal healthcare, free college, climate change is real progressive. Trump is basically the complete opposite of her and libertarians are even further away from her than Trump. Just curious why she would be an option to a Trump or libertarian voter.
Non interventionalist.

Just curious but how does someone consider Gabbard or Trump or a libertarian? Tulsi is a universal healthcare, free college, climate change is real progressive. Trump is basically the complete opposite of her and libertarians are even further away from her. Just curious why she would be an option to a Trump or libertarian voter.
I don't really care what someone considers libertarian, was just giving my preference. As a Trump voter, Tulsi's anti interventionism coming from a veteran warms my heart like Ron Paul. Plus I think she could come across as electable in a general. Yeah the other stuff (healthcare, college, climate change, she's prolly for infantcide) sucks to me, but I'm happy to vote for (potentially) out the outliers & personality Again she's second to Yang since he was an actual successful business person (not daddy gave me billion/million (whatever)) to be obnoxious guy business).

I don't really care what someone considers libertarian, was just giving my preference. As a Trump voter, Tulsi's anti interventionism coming from a veteran warms my heart like Ron Paul. Plus I think she could come across as electable in a general. Yeah the other stuff (healthcare, college, climate change, she's prolly for infantcide) sucks to me, but I'm happy to vote for (potentially) out the outliers & personality Again she's second to Yang since he was an actual successful business person (not daddy gave me billion/million (whatever)) to be obnoxious guy business).

She is basically a younger, better looking version of Bernie Sanders, so was just curious why someone with (I assume) rather conservative views would have any interest in her, but if its that one issue then I guess that explains it.

i still think you are still over looking vermin supreme and his campaign promise of everyone getting a pony. that is one hell of a sweet deal. keep your cash, ill take the pony every day!
but it's titled the Freedom Dividend so Libertarians suddenly like him #branding

Reactions: UCFWayne
She is basically a younger, better looking version of Bernie Sanders, so was just curious why someone with (I assume) rather conservative views would have any interest in her, but if its that one issue then I guess that explains it.

I can't speak for all conservatives, but IMO we generally see the things that Bernie and company suggesting are things that have to go through Congress anyway. POTUS is viewed first and foremost as the commander in chief, and other than the neo-cons in the party we just want to stay out of other people's business. She might want universal healthcare, but unless the Bill gets sent to her it isn't going to happen. On the flip side, the president can pretty much unilaterally start a war or bomb whomever they please.

This only adds to her potential electability imo.

ADVERTISEMENT