ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden sexually assaulted a former state senator

But I think we could 'edge the bar' a little higher than the adulterous, lying, draft-dodging, immoral, narcissistic weasel who currently occupies the White House.
Edge the moral bar higher and have someone I don’t want running the country???

Yeah.,, that makes sense

Yeah... that went out the window when so many went to bat for Bill Clinton.

Notice he keeps ducking this point? Lefties love to rage about everything they hate about Trump, but are pretty much incapable of admitting that their party has emboldened and shielded a man accused of rape by a woman consistently for 35 years. And that they voted to send this man and his wife, who went on air to publicly shame his accuser, back to the White House yet again.

The Democrats faked some regret about Clinton during the #MeToo hayday since the hypocrisy was so insanely blinding, but they're now back to not really caring.

Yeah, about as much sense as wanting an adulterous, lying, draft-dodging, immoral, narcissistic weasel running this great country.
Meh.., some of those accusations are open to interpretation.

Additionally nobody is necessarily WANTING that. Tolerating it is a better term to use

Yes,, we are tolerant of it. It’s a give and take.
Jimmy Carter was a very “moral” President from what I’ve heard and remembered, but he sucked.

Who’d you vote for then?
My first Presidential vote was for Jimmy Carter. I followed that vote by voting for Ronald Reagan twice, George HW Bush twice, Bob Dole once, and George W Bush twice but became disillusioned with George when it became crystal clear we invaded another country based on fake info. I voted for Obama twice and held my nose and voted for Hillary once. I saw her as a flawed candidate but felt she was far more competent and far less dangerous than Trump. No consolation but I've been proven right on that one.

My first Presidential vote was for Jimmy Carter. I followed that vote by voting for Ronald Reagan twice, George HW Bush twice, Bob Dole once, and George W Bush twice but became disillusioned with George when it became crystal clear we invaded another country based on fake info. I voted for Obama twice and held my nose and voted for Hillary once. I saw her as a flawed candidate but felt she was far more competent and far less dangerous than Trump. No consolation but I've been proven right on that one.
You old! :joy:

Not sure what is dangerous about Trump. Please elaborate.

So., you think Hillary would have been “less dangerous.” In what manner?

While you’re proving what the hypothetical Hillary presidency would have been like, can I have the winning Powerball numbers?

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT