ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden sexually assaulted a former state senator

The Bernie camp is actually toxic. They have been throwing out hit pieces on Buttigieg too. CurrentAffairs.org is the mouthpiece.

I disagree that Biden has the best chance. He's leading in polls now - but I think his current numbers are his ceiling, not his floor. Everyone knows everything they need to know about him. He has nowhere to go but down IMO.
In some ways, you can't blame Bernie for following the Clinton model that defeated him in the last election. The difference is that he doesn't have the connections and power the Clintons had and so people aren't quiet about his dirty dealings. Of course, he does have a good deal of very passionate public sentiment on his side. So we'll see what happens. My guess is that everyone loses but the media.

I disagree that Biden has the best chance. He's leading in polls now - but I think his current numbers are his ceiling, not his floor. Everyone knows everything they need to know about him. He has nowhere to go but down IMO.

You nailed it. I like Joe but his main appeal is that most people think he's much more likely to defeat Trump than Bernie. The fact that he's started off on the defensive before he's even declared his candidacy is not a good sign.

I'm not into knocking people out simply because of their age, but I think Bernie and Joe both represent a style of politics that's out-of-step with today's electorate.

The Bernie camp is actually toxic. They have been throwing out hit pieces on Buttigieg too. CurrentAffairs.org is the mouthpiece.

hes a much better national moderate democrat candidate, but that doesnt play well in the current race to the far left primary going on now. he should step aside before they decide to leak more #metoo stuff.

I was having dinner with Joe Biden and we both reached for the salt and his hand touched mine. It made me feel very uncomfortable. Sexual assault.

I was having dinner with Joe Biden and we both reached for the salt and his hand touched mine. It made me feel very uncomfortable. Sexual assault.

Let’s be real. If the same exact allegations came out about a Republican - the Dems would be all over it. I’m actually surprised Republicans haven’t attacked more.

Unless they’re waiting for the general.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Let’s be real. If the same exact allegations came out about a Republican - the Dems would be all over it. I’m actually surprised Republicans haven’t attacked more.

Thank you for acknowledging that, and you're 100% right.

I think they're content with an internal DNC food fight for now.

Let the party damage their own first. No point in spending money on fighting someone when others will do the same thing

You could easily argue that George HW Bush's actions were much worse than Biden's more than half a dozen women came forward with the same story. A butt squeeze during a photo.

Guess what... Democrats on this board didn't go ape shit on the guy.

This false equivalency where we act like both sides are acting poorly when time and time again it's actually just the same side is more than just incorrect, it is bad for America.

It provides cover for republicans to continue to erode the norms of our society. This is the second time that a politician has paid an actual price for accusations that aren't actual sexual assault.

The first was Al Franken who was so careful to not actually make contact with a woman that he did his joke photo with hoverhands over her chest. A bad joke but not sexual assault.

For just pretending to touch a woman he lost his seat in the senate.

Now we have grandpa Joe placing his hands on a child's shoulder while they pose for photos and he's paying a political price.

Until you can find me an actual Republican that's paid an actual politics price for something so innocent I'll take a pass on the "democrats are bad too!" narrative that is used to avoid confrontation.

Reactions: Crazyhole

I think Joe is creepy and a dirty old man, but I think it is Bernie pushing this.

This is going to be the new political environment. Every new supreme Court nominee will be a rapist. Every presidential candidate will be a rapist.

I think Joe is creepy and a dirty old man, but I think it is Bernie pushing this.

This is going to be the new political environment. Every new supreme Court nominee will be a rapist. Every presidential candidate will be a rapist.
remember when the media made fun of mike pence for never meeting with a woman staffer or rep alone? lol

You could easily argue that George HW Bush's actions were much worse than Biden's more than half a dozen women came forward with the same story. A butt squeeze during a photo.

Guess what... Democrats on this board didn't go ape shit on the guy.

This false equivalency where we act like both sides are acting poorly when time and time again it's actually just the same side is more than just incorrect, it is bad for America.

It provides cover for republicans to continue to erode the norms of our society. This is the second time that a politician has paid an actual price for accusations that aren't actual sexual assault.

The first was Al Franken who was so careful to not actually make contact with a woman that he did his joke photo with hoverhands over her chest. A bad joke but not sexual assault.

For just pretending to touch a woman he lost his seat in the senate.

Now we have grandpa Joe placing his hands on a child's shoulder while they pose for photos and he's paying a political price.

Until you can find me an actual Republican that's paid an actual politics price for something so innocent I'll take a pass on the "democrats are bad too!" narrative that is used to avoid confrontation.

lol spoken like a true hyper partisan team player. Those accusations were made against GHW Bush when the guy was in his fukin 90's. What "political price" did you want him to pay, aside from having someone kill him off and die sooner than he already was going to? And you linked to a thread where every Republican commenting stated objection to what he was accused of. Jesus Christ you're terrible at this.

Also, why are you mindlessly bitching about Republicans? It's Democrats - Democratic women - who are coming forward about Biden, making accusations, forming the narrative that this goes beyond harmless affection, etc etc etc You've got liberal women making these claims and yet here you are, whining about Republicans like this is all just a vast right wing conspiracy to go after poor Joe.

You're too far in the shit to realize when you stink too.

lol spoken like a true hyper partisan team player. Those accusations were made against GHW Bush when the guy was in his fukin 90's. What "political price" did you want him to pay, aside from having someone kill him off and die sooner than he already was going to? And you linked to a thread where every Republican commenting stated objection to what he was accused of. Jesus Christ you're terrible at this.

Also, why are you mindlessly bitching about Republicans? It's Democrats - Democratic women - who are coming forward about Biden, making accusations, forming the narrative that this goes beyond harmless affection, etc etc etc You've got liberal women making these claims and yet here you are, whining about Republicans like this is all just a vast right wing conspiracy to go after poor Joe.

You're too far in the shit to realize when you stink too.
I'm saying no one calls this sexual assault except you dumb shits who can't stop talking about it all the sudden. I wonder why that is. Meanwhile when a Republican gets accused of something similarly non sinister democrats don't shit all over them (see George HW Bush)

I know this is going to be tough for you to imagine but picture yourself being successful. You are in charge of a small team let's say 20 people. 14 are men and 6 are women because you're a Republican.

You will not meet 1 on 1 with your female employees so they do not get coaching or opportunities to showcase their successes like your male employees do.

You're placing them at a career disadvantage because you don't think you can control your dick. That sound ok to you?

I know this is going to be tough for you to imagine but picture yourself being successful. You are in charge of a small team let's say 20 people. 14 are men and 6 are women because you're a Republican.

You will not meet 1 on 1 with your female employees so they do not get coaching or opportunities to showcase their successes like your male employees do.

You're placing them at a career disadvantage because you don't thi k you can control your dick. That sound ok to you?
you are so shook.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Does that sound ok to you?
we are talking in a thread about joe biden getting taken down by democrats over sexual assault allegations that while creepy arent very strong.

yea i think its a good idea for mike pence or any male politician for that matter.

we are talking in a thread about joe biden getting taken down by democrats over sexual assault allegations that while creepy arent very strong.

yea i think its a good idea for mike pence or any male politician for that matter.
So you're for harming the careers of all women in politics to protect all men who can't control their dicks.

Wouldn't it just be best if we stopped hiring all women in politics? You know, just to be on the safe side.

So you're for harming the careers of all women in politics to protect all men who can't control their dicks.

Wouldn't it just be best if we stopped hiring all women in politics? You know, just to be on the safe side.
troll-thumb.jpg

"All male employees please meet up at 3:30 friday for a planning session. Females please just read the email update from the meeting. We're just doing this to protect you from being sexually assaulted by us. You're welcome."

Bro, I didn't put the words in your mouth. These are your horrid opinions on display here not mine.
"All male employees please meet up at 3:30 friday for a planning session. Females please just read the email update from the meeting. We're just doing this to protect you from being sexually assaulted by us. You're welcome."
maxresdefault.jpg

That is the spin you're going with? A lot of male doctors will have a female present when doing various examinations. This is just a fact of life.

Your spinning it to...oh don't be around me because I'll assault you.

That is the spin you're going with? A lot of male doctors will have a female present when doing various examinations. This is just a fact of life.

hes acting extra shook today. quite entertaining actually.

FC sees the news media highlighting Democrat after Democrat coming forward to say that Biden got too personal with them, and he immediately blames Republicans on a message board for the whole thing and bitches and moans that we're commenting on the news that Democrats are creating.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

A patient isn't trying to develop a career. Not getting 1 on 1 time with leadership in your company is a huge huge handicap to career development. To deny female employees that 1 on 1 because you can't be trusted to control your dick is a huge issue.

Imagine being a female staffer for Pence with a male coworker in the same role.

How is it fair that your coworker gets 1 on 1 time and you dont?

Dude. This is so far out of left field its embarrassing. Pence not wanting to meet with women alone has nothing to do with a concern about sexual assault allegations and everything to do with respecting his wife and marriage.

Dude. This is so far out of left field its embarrassing. Pence not wanting to meet with women alone has nothing to do with a concern about sexual assault allegations and everything to do with respecting his wife and marriage.
He’s Shook

I'd like to know is this being reported as happening at Pence's office?

That's not how Wayne framed it and it doesn't really matter what his intent is. Refusing to meet with subordinates who are women is insane and puts them at a extreme disadvantage in their careers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT