ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw Frost is coaching the Peach bowl

Didn't change my mind. We don't win in this, either an interim or a HC with both feet out the door.

Will wish him failure, til our first win, then he's forgotten.

I stand corrected. Toribio stated Walters was interim HC, so I tried to add 2+2 and figured that would mean he was coaching.

Leads me to believe the replacement HAS to be on staff. You can't hire a new head coach and still have Frost on the payroll.

It's Walters. Get onboard now, even if you don't like it.

I refuse to believe we set our sights that low....go through the interview process, see who is out there first. The ONLY job that has been mentioned with Walters is F-in RICE.....is THAT our competition?

Walters is your new interim Head Coach. White is figuring it out on how Frost can coach the Bowl game.

I refuse to believe we set our sights that low....go through the interview process, see who is out there first. The ONLY job that has been mentioned with Walters is F-in RICE.....is THAT our competition?

Just saw DW presser. So it's not TW. I have no idea how he is gonna pull off this Frost kind of coaching the bowl game plan.

I respect Frost for what he did for the school but he shouldn't coach the bowl game. He's now with another school and there should be a clean break and sever all ties. Rip the Band Aid and move on (both parties involved).

This is starting to sound/look like an awkward relationship break up when both individuals (parties) know it's over but don't know how to move on.

Reactions: ReturnOf
I respect Frost for what he did for the school but he shouldn't coach the bowl game. He's now with another school and there should be a clean break and sever all ties. Rip the Band Aid and move on (both parties involved).

This is starting to sound/look like an awkward relationship break up when both individuals (parties) know it's over but don't know how to move on.

Wow, you guy make it seem like the game is a year from now. The bowl game should be considered part of the season. And anyways, what's one more month (or less than a month)? This is the biggest game of them all. I want Frost to coach this team for the last game. He has a connection to these players and I know they want him coaching them for the last game. They don't want some fake, interim coach doing this. And yeah it sucks, but these 'kids' are really adults. I'm sure they have a connection to Frost and understand he wants to go back to home, to his alma mater, where he won a national championship at.

F Frost. No way in hell we need him coaching the Bowl game. We'll be fine without him. He wanted to leave. I would have had facilities people clear his desk out during the game, changed the lock and left him a note saying that if he wants the stuff, he can get it out of the dumpster.

Whatever the players wish, i'll respect it.
This! The players should vote and let DW know what they decide. Not saying they should be the deciding factor, but it would be good to know where they stand. UCF is headed for a NY6, the competition will not be easy, UCF will need to be firing on all cylinders.

The end of the game stole my allotment of Posts, so I have not been able to properly say this yet.

Congratulations UCF Knights!! Outstanding game and a crap ton of offense. 1399 yards combine in regulation, UNREAL!

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I was hoping we could see Walters call the plays, but I am sure the players would like Frost to be there at the bowl game. :sunglasses:

Just saw DW presser. So it's not TW. I have no idea how he is gonna pull off this Frost kind of coaching the bowl game plan.

it's not as complicated as everyone is making it. The team is probably getting a full week off and we go from there

I said before the game that if we beat Memphis I want Frost calling the Plays in the Bowl Game, it's a chance at an Undefeated season. I want his experience there.

And judging by the videos on social media I don't think the Players will be bitter. If anything the closure of the situation will help preparation while the new Coach recruits.

I'm not going to lie, this changed my view of him dramatically.

I will no longer root for him to fail at Nebraska. I'll just watch it happen passively.

I would never root for him to fail at Nebraska, I'm trying to help him avoid it.

If players want Frost to coach them in the peach bowl than by all means he should. As was stated I want the coach that gives UCF the best chance to win a NY6 bowl that doesn’t happen all the time. Can worry about the long term coach situation and recruiting later.

If it increases our chances of making it 13-0, I don't care if Cosmo Kramer coaches the team.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT