ADVERTISEMENT

Just stopping by ...

HuffyCane

Golden Knight
Dec 25, 2004
For the first time in a year or so, maybe longer.

Good to see you same people still at each other’s throats over the same ignorant stuff. Highly entertaining.

You need less politics and more threads about sex and wiping your butt over here.

Anyhoo, I thought about the night we shut down the Louisville board on a Tuesday Night Takedown this evening and thought I’d stop over and say hi.

Good luck this season. You’ve got nothing to worry about from the boys on 11th Street this year.

For the first time in a year or so, maybe longer.

Good to see you same people still at each other’s throats over the same ignorant stuff. Highly entertaining.

You need less politics and more threads about sex and wiping your butt over here.

Anyhoo, I thought about the night we shut down the Louisville board on a Tuesday Night Takedown this evening and thought I’d stop over and say hi.

Good luck this season. You’ve got nothing to worry about from the boys on 11th Street this year.
its good to see you again. maybe you can help bring back some of the fun threads of old. to many tds people in here that dont know how to have fun anymore.

yea i dont think you are going to have much of a good time on the 8th. i remember the old cusa days where win or lose, we booze. good times, or at least the ones i remember.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Tell me more about sex and wiping your butt. It sounds a little ghey, but I'm not here to judge anyone.

As a founding member of TOT I agree, great times. Sad to see so many posters consumed by hatred ruining this board. They scared off all the good posters like yourself.

Where did you hide barrister and when are you releasing him?
He’s really settled down irl I hear. A completely changed dude. I’m not sure what happened. He’s even stopped lurking, at least under that name. Probably been a year since he posted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT