ADVERTISEMENT

Katy Perry's blackface shoes

wow those were hideous. who the hell green lit those in the first place? only a homeless person with no shoes would bother to wear those.

Someone please arrest her for this crime against humanity.

Her and her staff's crime was incredible stupidity. The same goes for the people who approved the Gucci black face sweater. You wonder how people can be so stupid.

Once upon a time I had a creative team turn a school mascot into an African American complete with an Afro and big lips for a Black History event. I kid you not. What's even more bizarre is that they initially argued with me when I said it was totally inappropriate.

Her and her staff's crime was incredible stupidity. The same goes for the people who approved the Gucci black face sweater. You wonder how people can be so stupid.

Once upon a time I had a creative team turn a school mascot into an African American complete with an Afro and big lips for a Black History event. I kid you not. What's even more bizarre is that they initially argued with me when I said it was totally inappropriate.

Nah we really just wonder how you can be so stupid

Reactions: UCFWayne
Katy should do an Ole soft shoe and sing Mr. Bojangles at every DNC fundraiser in Beverly Hills.....

It's been interesting to observe the Red Hats try to turn racism into a political 'gotcha' game with this and the Va Gov. threads.

The fact is that racism doesn't depend on a political party, although campaigns often use it as a subtle tool to attract voters. It relies upon stupidity because the key ingredient in a racist attitude is ignorance.

It's been interesting to observe the Red Hats try to turn racism into a political 'gotcha' game with this and the Va Gov. threads.

The fact is that racism doesn't depend on a political party, although campaigns often use it as a subtle tool to attract voters. It relies upon stupidity because the key ingredient in a racist attitude is ignorance.

Maybe it's because degenerate left wingers like you have hurled "racism!" around at anyone/everyone you disagree with and we're just amused when this lying and hysteria blows up in other lefties' faces?

You know, like the time you called Fab a racist over and over, lied about why, then ran away when confronted with the fact that you lied to maintain your insistence that he's a racist?

You know, like the time you called Fab a racist over and over, lied about why, then ran away when confronted with the fact that you lied to maintain your insistence that he's a racist?
Do you really have a wife and kid? It's hard to believe because you often behave here with the maturity of a grade schooler.

I'm curious, how come you don't just bump the old Stan Lee thread like you used to? Could it be our little toadie troll got his ass handed to him there?

In case you've forgotten, I've linked it here for you:

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/rip-stan-lee.69065/page-4

Please do us all a favor and grow up or get out.

Last edited:
Do you really have a wife and kid? It's hard to believe because you often behave here with the maturity of a grade schooler.

I'm curious, how come you don't just bump the old Stan Lee thread like you used to? Could it be our little toadie troll got his ass handed to him there?

In case you've forgotten, I've linked it here for you:

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/rip-stan-lee.69065/page-4

Please do us all a favor and grow up or get out.

Why don't you admit you were wrong in calling me a racist? Why don't you do a little introspection and admit that you're hypocritical? Why don't you admit that you called me a racist because I'm a conservative and you assume all conservatives are racist. Why don't you ever admit you're wrong?

You say 85 has the maturity of a kid, you ought to take a look in the mirror. It takes an adult to admit when they are wrong.

Why don't you admit you were wrong in calling me a racist? Why don't you do a little introspection and admit that you're hypocritical? Why don't you admit that you called me a racist because I'm a conservative and you assume all conservatives are racist. Why don't you ever admit you're wrong?

You say 85 has the maturity of a kid, you ought to take a look in the mirror. It takes an adult to admit when they are wrong.

Frankly I think you were one of the two racists wondering the streets of Chicago during the polar vortex to try to find a gay black guy and scratch him good. The bleach and rope was completely unnecessary. Chicago isn't maga country either. Hopefully you will learn your lesson.

LOL Why don't you try a little introspection yourself and admit you were caught in a bald-faced lie?

January 4, 2019
TGIF. I'm just here to confirm that @DaShuckster has not apologized for calling me a racist
November 30, 2018
If I've treating you unfairly, I'm man enough to apologize.
And for the record, I called your postings regarding the border situation racist.

We all know that 85 is a little toadie troll. But in your case, though we've disagreed on various topics, I thought you were a better person than to play sidekick in one of 85's juvenile trolls. Prove I was right and let's move on from this nonsense.

LOL Why don't you try a little introspection yourself and admit you were caught in a bald-faced lie?

January 4, 2019
November 30, 2018

And for the record, I called your postings regarding the border situation racist.

We all know that 85 is a little toadie troll. But in your case, though we've disagreed on various topics, I thought you were a better person than to play sidekick in one of 85's juvenile trolls. Prove I was right and let's move on from this nonsense.
from the guy that has never once admitted that he was wrong.
https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...ponse-to-an-american-flag.70809/#post-1483395

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks likes a duck, I'm probably gonna call it a duck. :)

That said, my purpose for being here is to debate, not debase.
remember that time that you couldnt admit that warren lied about being an indian to advance her career?

Last edited:
from the guy that has never once admitted that he was wrong.
remember that time that you couldnt admit that warren lied about being an indian to advance her career?

LOL Wayne has gotten so butt-hurt by being owned that he felt compelled to step into this troll effort.

First, I'll happily admit when I'm wrong -- when I am. Warren didn't lie about being a Native American to advance her career. Her grandmother told her she was. It was only after her recent DNA test that she discovered she doesn't have the level of Native American ancestry she thought. In a recent program I watched, Marco Rubio discovered he had Native American ancestry he never knew he had.

LOL Wayne has gotten so butt-hurt by being owned that he felt compelled to step into this troll effort.

First, I'll happily admit when I'm wrong -- when I am. Warren didn't lie about being a Native American to advance her career. Her grandmother told her she was. It was only after her recent DNA test that she discovered she doesn't have the level of Native American ancestry she thought. In a recent program I watched, Marco Rubio discovered he had Native American ancestry he never knew he had.
remember that other time you couldnt admit that it was the black israelites and the indians that provoked the incident with the covington church kids?

remember that other time you couldnt admit that it was the black israelites and the indians that provoked the incident with the covington church kids?

Wayne is the gift that keeps on giving. :)

Yes, I remember those darling Covington kids. You'd have me believe that because there was videotape of some Black guys throwing out insults to the boys, all their bad behavior is forgiven, right Wayne?

The notion that the Covington boys were somehow 'proven' to have been wronged is laughable. If you bothered to check out the videos I posted to the thread, you'd see their harassment that day wasn't limited to a Native American veteran.

Wayne is the gift that keeps on giving. :)

Yes, I remember those darling Covington kids. You'd have me believe that because there was videotape of some Black guys throwing out insults to the boys, all their bad behavior is forgiven, right Wayne?

The notion that the Covington boys were somehow 'proven' to have been wronged is laughable. If you bothered to check out the videos I posted to the thread, you'd see their harassment that day wasn't limited to a Native American veteran.
you have absolutely no objectivity. you are a bitter partisan who cant see anything outside of left vs right. you are everything you claim the red maga hatters to be.

you have absolutely no objectivity. you are a bitter partisan who cant see anything outside of left vs right. you are everything you claim the red maga hatters to be.
And what is your proof of my 'bitter' partisanship? That I'm embarrassed by our President's behavior? I would argue that defending Trump's ridiculous behavior is the real sign of bitter partisanship.

I am currently a registered Democrat but I spent most of my adult life as a registered Republican. I tend to be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. If you review my posts to this board, you'll discover they more or less reflect that.

And what is your proof of my 'bitter' partisanship? That I'm embarrassed by our President's behavior? I would argue that defending Trump's ridiculous behavior is the real sign of bitter partisanship.

I am currently a registered Democrat but I spent most of my adult life as a registered Republican. I tend to be a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. If you review my posts to this board, you'll discover they more or less reflect that.
3 examples of you being wrong and not able to admit it, but go ahead and pretend to be something you are not. everyone can tell you are just clinging to partisanship.

3 examples of you being wrong and not able to admit it, but go ahead and pretend to be something you are not. everyone can tell you are just clinging to partisanship.
Wayne, were you wrong when you posted images sexualizing and glorifying child raping pedophiles?

Wayne, were you wrong when you posted images sexualizing and glorifying child raping pedophiles?
71iyanMYHTL._SY879_.jpg

Oh really? I gave you a specific response to each one of your 'examples.'

Instead of this pathetic attempt at a comeback that has zero substance, how about actually refuting my responses if I'm so dead wrong?

Lol the total clown STILL can’t admit that he labeled Fab a racist wrongly and flat out lied to continue doing so

Lol the total clown STILL can’t admit that he labeled Fab a racist wrongly and flat out lied to continue doing so

Geez, if you hope to catch my attention in the future, dude, you are gonna have to develop some new routines.

Your toadie troll schtick reeks of a little guy with no imagination.

Geez, if you hope to catch my attention in the future, dude, you are gonna have to develop some new routines.

Your toadie troll schtick reeks of a little guy with no imagination.

Please for the love of God change your avatar. Us having to see The Rock every time you post something dumb or lie about someone is going to ruin him for everyone.

Please for the love of God change your avatar. Us having to see The Rock every time you post something dumb or lie about someone is going to ruin him for everyone.

Naw. The only time my avatar might influence thread readers here is when I respond to one of your childish troll attempts.

They'll say, "Damn, DaShuckster really laid the smackdown on 85's candy ass!!!" :)

this guy cant get enough of being proven wrong time. i actually think he likes it.

This is a discussion board, Wayne. In order to 'win' a debate, you can't declare victory without laying down your position with facts (you know, they're those pesky little things that are used by serious people to actually prove their point.)

So you might want to start with your "examples of me being wrong" that I threw back in your face. Instead of just ignoring that post, are you prepared to refute what I posted?

@DaShuckster you are a complete and total idiot. ive pulled up your own posts numerous times that prove you are wrong. even liberals like joe know you have been proven wrong. keep digging, you only make yourself look worse.

@DaShuckster you are a complete and total idiot. ive pulled up your own posts numerous times that prove you are wrong. even liberals like joe know you have been proven wrong. keep digging, you only make yourself look worse.

Liberals like joe. Are you serious? I have no party affiliation.

Liberals like joe. Are you serious? I have no party affiliation.
you are definitely left of center, and i didnt mean liberal in a bad way. i have nothing against liberals. we generally want the same thing but have different ideas how to get there.

you are definitely left of center, and i didnt mean liberal in a bad way. i have nothing against liberals. we generally want the same thing but have different ideas how to get there.

Wrong. About the only thing I side with the left on is gay rights and other limited social issues. I am a member of the NRA and very right leaning on economic issues.

Wrong. About the only thing I side with the left on is gay rights and other limited social issues. I am a member of the NRA and very right leaning on economic issues.
sorry joe i didnt know that. based on your posting history here it seemed you were more left of center.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT