ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Stan Lee

Our little toadie troll spent two months bumping this thread for the sole purpose of calling me names because I had --- gasp! -- failed to apologize to another poster for calling his comments racist. (I guess reading the thread to discover I had, in fact, apologized back in October was WAY too much of an effort.)

But after I reposted my apology, we get this STINGING rebuttal:

Again pulling things from your ass that are utterly wrong and irrelevant to deflect the conversation. Your FantasyLand must be pretty sweet.

So the old quotes I reposted (from THIS THREAD no less) were "pulled from my ass," "utterly wrong," and -- get this -- "irrelevant to deflect the conversation." :)

Frankly, I've given this yahoo far more of my attention than the little toadie troll deserves. But it was hard to resist slamming his soft little lob back over the net and into his face.

Now that this silliness is over, it's on to some real discussions with mature posters who are actually engaged in what is going on in our country...

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Our little toadie troll spent two months bumping this thread for the sole purpose of calling me names because I had --- gasp! -- failed to apologize to another poster for calling his comments racist. (I guess reading the thread to discover I had, in fact, apologized back in October was WAY too much of an effort.)

But after I reposted my apology, we get this STINGING rebuttal:

So the old quotes I reposted (from THIS THREAD no less) were "pulled from my ass," "utterly wrong," and -- get this -- "irrelevant to deflect the conversation." :)

Frankly, I've given this yahoo far more of my attention than the little toadie troll deserves. But it was hard to resist slamming his soft little lob back over the net and into his face.

Now that this silliness is over, it's on to some real discussions with mature posters who are actually engaged in what is going on in our country...

It took you an awful long time to figure out they 85 does not subscribe to the same reality as the rest of us.

Wow, and to think that I really thought this thread was 4 pages about stan lee.

Fabs comment wasn't racist. Shuk went into wc mode but apologized. That right there should have been enough. We probably didn't need 3 more pages of pettiness, but I will say that shuk had an opportunity to give a response that could have led to productive dialogue and passed.

Lets reset if we can. I'll admit that I am more in line with fab on this topic, but I would like to know from others what leads to seeing a counter point in this discussion and one of the first responses is to go down the racist or bigot path as opposed to asking for clarification. Doc, why did you throw out the racist card so quickly? 85 and Fab, why did you go with bigot after getting an apology?

Doc, why did you throw out the racist card so quickly? 85 and Fab, why did you go with bigot after getting an apology?

Here's a question for you, Crazy: Why not leave well enough alone? The thread died a natural death a long time ago. Leave it be.

Fabs comment wasn't racist. Shuk went into wc mode but apologized. That right there should have been enough. We probably didn't need 3 more pages of pettiness, but I will say that shuk had an opportunity to give a response that could have led to productive dialogue and passed.

Lets reset if we can. I'll admit that I am more in line with fab on this topic, but I would like to know from others what leads to seeing a counter point in this discussion and one of the first responses is to go down the racist or bigot path as opposed to asking for clarification. Doc, why did you throw out the racist card so quickly? 85 and Fab, why did you go with bigot after getting an apology?

Answers: 85 is an insane whiny little bitch. That answers about every question about the WC that you have.

He didn't apologize. He apologized in his own delusional way, but then doubled down by claiming that Fab's comments were still "racist in nature" or whatever he said. Go back and re-read. There's a reason Fab hasn't let him off the hook either (you know, the person actually being labeled a racist).

It's 2019. You can't expect full apologizes for raging left wingers when they call someone a racist. It's part of the playbook.

in another thread a day later shuckster basically said he still thought fab was still a racists for his comments and wasnt really sorry. thats why it continued. im too lazy to find it right now.

in another thread a day later shuckster basically said he still thought fab was still a racists for his comments and wasnt really sorry. thats why it continued. im too lazy to find it right now.

Yeah, by all means let's keep this sh*t going.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Wayne has devolved into nothing more than a pathetic little puppet bitch of 85. Pretty sad.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...ponse-to-an-american-flag.70809/#post-1483395
If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks likes a duck, I'm probably gonna call it a duck. :)

That said, my purpose for being here is to debate, not debase.
For the record, I called the crap you posted in another thread racist. Secondly, I apologized if you felt I treated you unfairly. Third, I explained why I considered your words racist. You said that your use of the word 'invasion' to describe the immigrant caravan was innocent. Okay if you say so. But to act like I've not addressed the issue is simple game-playing.

If my ankle-biting toadie, 85, wants to continue to keep this alive, that's fine with me. He does it because the little guy can't hold my jockstrap in a real debate so he resorts to personal attacks. You other guys are better than this.
why even apologize for the things you said when you clearly meant them? you actually typed things you thought a racist republican would say and then attributed them to fab even though he didnt actually say them. if you want to label someone a racist/bigot, look in the mirror first.

youre the one that thinks all evil conservatives are racist. sorry if we keep bringing up how bad of an opinion you have. self reflection is hard.

And that is some serious twisting and mental gymnastics.
I have not condemned any group. Just because you type it, doesn't make it true.
I did not say "THEY should all stay in Mexico." Just because you type it, doesn't make it true. This is what I said...
which also covers your second point of Immigration Services. The 3rd point is contradictory to your 2nd since we have laws and rules that determine whether these economic asylum seekers are granted entry or not, Trump doesn't make that determination.

I did not vilify any group. The article is pointing out the fact that SOME of these "asylum seekers" are CURRENTLY and already crossing the border by going over or under the fence. How is any of this racist?

The stuff you post has got to be some of the most disingenuous stuff I've ever seen in the water cooler. It's amazing.

Again, this is what @DaShuckster has yet to even recognize that he said. He offered some vague apology to Fab but has still insisted that what he said is racist, which basically tells me that the "apology" was a load of crap.

All we're asking is for you to either admit that you lied to label Fab as "using racist language", or just admit that you got caught using the 2019 leftie ":racist!" playbook a few too many times here.

So @UCFWayne and @UCFKnight85 are of course breaking the WC rules yet again.

making a poster a target. 4. No repetitive negative posting. What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive.

@BG_Knightmare can we please clean this crap up and maybe hand out some IP bans for the permanent rule breakers? Fix up his board for the better.

Last edited:
Again, this is what @DaShuckster has yet to even recognize that he said. He offered some vague apology to Fab but has still insisted that what he said is racist, which basically tells me that the "apology" was a load of crap.

All we're asking is for you to either admit that you lied to label Fab as "using racist language", or just admit that you got caught using the 2019 leftie ":racist!" playbook a few too many times here.
This is actually pretty accurate. He's never answered why he thought the language was racist which is why I asking him to do some introspection.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...ponse-to-an-american-flag.70809/#post-1483395

why even apologize for the things you said when you clearly meant them? you actually typed things you thought a racist republican would say and then attributed them to fab even though he didnt actually say them. if you want to label someone a racist/bigot, look in the mirror first.

youre the one that thinks all evil conservatives are racist. sorry if we keep bringing up how bad of an opinion you have. self reflection is hard.
This was the apology... "I apologized if you felt I treated you unfairly" not for being totally wrong and calling me a racist. There was never anything explaining why he considered the words I used racist - everything was based on his preconceptions and bias against conservatives. It's pretty messed up.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This was the apology... "I apologized if you felt I treated you unfairly" not for being totally wrong and calling me a racist. There was never anything explaining why he considered the words I used racist - everything was based on his preconceptions and bias against conservatives. It's pretty messed up.

Crazy idea here: maybe don't post racist links from fuking Breitbart on this board if you don't want people accurately calling you a racist.

This is like when someone says something knowingly disgusting then says after the fact "Sorry if what I said offended you".

It means nothing.

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT