ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Thread: On Page Two, 85 doesn't know trying to have sex with drunk woman is sexual assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
The accuser is speaking out now.

Go ahead and continue the attacks on the victim here. She first told her husband about the incident in couples therapy in 2012.

Kavanaugh has denied everything and republicans don't care about shit like morals or decency anymore so I'm sure he'll be a supreme court justice in no time.

Oh looks pussy bitch is all in on the subhuman left wing smear attempt.

You pathetic pussy bitch

So if this is 100% true about Kav, is FC still a "pussy ass bitch"?

It’s not and yes. And I’m calling him that since he’s a raging dickhead who brought that our against me first. Just returning the courtesy.

FC is a guy who claims to know nothing about Juanita Brodderick’s 40 years constant claim that bill Clinton raped her yet takes this random, unverified 11th hour accusation as gospel.

He’s a total joke and pissy bitch

Oh looks pussy bitch is all in on the subhuman left wing smear attempt.

You pathetic pussy bitch
Left wing smear attempt started 6 years ago in couples therapy. Just in case he was ever nominated for supreme court. The dems are very well prepared.

What caused 85 to lose another screw and hurl disgusting profanities like "pussy bitch?" Just when you thought he couldn't be a bigger nutcase...

What caused 85 to lose another screw and hurl disgusting profanities like "pussy bitch?" Just when you thought he couldn't be a bigger nutcase...

As I literally just explained, racist moron, I use it since FC brought it out on me unprovoked

It’s not and yes. And I’m calling him that since he’s a raging dickhead who brought that our against me first. Just returning the courtesy.

FC is a guy who claims to know nothing about Juanita Brodderick’s 40 years constant claim that bill Clinton raped her yet takes this random, unverified 11th hour accusation as gospel.

He’s a total joke and pissy bitch

It's not according to whom? You're taking the no as gospel, it seems.

Someone needs to link some stories here. I am wayyyyyyy too lazy to google this and football is on. poundMAGA.

Left wing smear attempt started 6 years ago in couples therapy. Just in case he was ever nominated for supreme court. The dems are very well prepared.

Oh how convenient! And it was shared with exactly 0 people at the time of “incident” or anyone else. It’s corrobroated by no one aside from her sharing it in “couples therapy”- and we don’t even know WHAT was said.

It’d a pathetic left wing smear attempt that is as pathetic as you and the other lunatics on this board

Just posting since hypocrite racist Chemmie had no issue with this original post from FC

Honestly 85 once had some dignity. He was conservative but he recognized Trump as a piece of shit. Now he's a pussy ass bitch

I just ignore the unprovoked hateful rhetoric when he hurls those disgusting insults.

The original letter claims that “two guys” were in on this, and the other guy named completely denies in without reservation.

The therapists’ notes claim that this woman said FOUR guys were involved.

Also, this happened 30 years ago but it only came up in 2012 for the first time in marriage therapy? Not a single corroboration point otherwise. Seems to me like inherent issues were present, and the basis of the accusation isn’t even straight.

It’s a dirty subhuman left wing smear campaign

The original letter claims that “two guys” were in on this, and the other guy named completely denies in without reservation.

The therapists’ notes claim that this woman said FOUR guys were involved.

Also, this happened 30 years ago but it only came up in 2012 for the first time in marriage therapy? Not a single corroboration point otherwise. Seems to me like inherent issues were present, and the basis of the accusation isn’t even straight.

It’s a dirty subhuman left wing smear campaign
Pure BS, too little too late.

Walk me through how and why she started setting up this smear 6 years ago.

Walk me through how this story went from 2 guys just this summer when it was 4 guys in 2012. Walk me through how not a single other sole knew of this until (allegedly) this was said in therapy during 2012.

Walk me through how this isn’t merely a sick left wing smear campaign decided after the #Resistance round the person who was in proximity to him years ago and had a loose backstory that could be twisted to destroy his character?

Walk me through how this story went from 2 guys just this summer when it was 4 guys in 2012.

Pretty easy to do actually. She told the therapist there were 4 guys there (at the party). However, only 2 guys were in the room where the alleged assault took place.

Pretty easy to do actually. She told the therapist there were 4 guys there (at the party). However, only 2 guys were in the room where the alleged assault took place.
Sorry, after 30 years there is no credibility without physical or collaborative proof. Way too easy to just trash someone's reputation.

Walk me through how this story went from 2 guys just this summer when it was 4 guys in 2012. Walk me through how not a single other sole knew of this until (allegedly) this was said in therapy during 2012.

Walk me through how this isn’t merely a sick left wing smear campaign decided after the #Resistance round the person who was in proximity to him years ago and had a loose backstory that could be twisted to destroy his character?
So you're just not going to do it? You can't describe a way that she started this plot in 2012 that doesn't sound insane.

Sorry, after 30 years there is no credibility without physical or collaborative proof. Way too easy to just trash someone's reputation.
What's her motivation for setting herself up for trashing his repitation in 2012? That's a lot of foresight.

All across the country principled conservatives are saying to postpone this vote after these allegations surfaced. Not here though. Flake Murkowski Corner Graham have already publicly said they aren't comfortable with a yes vote. However, in the WC we disregard credible accusations by abused women as long as your political team can beat the other team.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Can one of you scumbag liberals explain to this to me? Feinstein had this since July and sat on it until the 11th hour before the confirmation vote. Why? It was either because she didn't believe these accusations either OR intended to play the dirtiest of dirty political games by withholding supposed critical information to purposely try to destroy Kavanaugh late enough in the process to make it possible to push this past the midterms.

Why should this process be held hostage by a completely random accusation that conveniently went privately into the Senator who was willing to withhold it to suit her left wing extremist base desires?

Oh, for 37 years Kavanaugh has been held in high esteem by every woman he's ever worked with and was confirmed as a Circuit Court judge without any of this "coming to light". Why?

Now we have a DNC activist professor from CA throwing in a bombshell accusation at the last second and the Democrats playing disgusting political games with it, all while attempting to destroy the character of a guy that has had nothing but accolades from everyone he's ever met.

Disgusting subhuman behavior

All across the country principled conservatives are saying to postpone this vote after these allegations surfaced. Not here though. Flake Murkowski Corner Graham have already publicly said they aren't comfortable with a yes vote. However, in the WC we disregard credible accusations by abused women as long as your political team can beat the other team.

Sounds like the Bill Clinton excuses used by Dems... pay back is a bitch. That being said I would prefer he be taken down if true, but don't see any way to prove it 35 to 40 years later.

Sounds like the Bill Clinton excuses used by Dems... pay back is a bitch. That being said I would prefer he be taken down if true, but don't see any way to prove it 35 to 40 years later.

Democrats have collectively given no shits about a woman who has steadfastly and openly accused Bill Clinton of raping her. These hypocrites are subhuman. Absolutely no one in the Democratic party cares about Bill's behavior - none.

Can one of you scumbag liberals explain to this to me? Feinstein had this since July and sat on it until the 11th hour before the confirmation vote. Why? It was either because she didn't believe these accusations either OR intended to play the dirtiest of dirty political games by withholding supposed critical information to purposely try to destroy Kavanaugh late enough in the process to make it possible to push this past the midterms.

Why should this process be held hostage by a completely random accusation that conveniently went privately into the Senator who was willing to withhold it to suit her left wing extremist base desires?

Oh, for 37 years Kavanaugh has been held in high esteem by every woman he's ever worked with and was confirmed as a Circuit Court judge without any of this "coming to light". Why?

Now we have a DNC activist professor from CA throwing in a bombshell accusation at the last second and the Democrats playing disgusting political games with it, all while attempting to destroy the character of a guy that has had nothing but accolades from everyone he's ever met.

Disgusting subhuman behavior
You're just not going to discuss how exactly this mastermind slander scheme played out? Just walk me through her motivation for making this up in 2012 and then sits on it for 6 years just in case she has a moment to use it?

Several ITT have totally glossed over the fact accuser has passed an FBI former agents polygraph on this issue. It absolutely warrants more review.

in the WC we disregard credible accusations by abused women as long as your political team can beat the other team.

Exactly. I don't care if you're 18 or 80, you don't force yourself on a woman, period. This despicable action speaks to character.

Several ITT have totally glossed over the fact accuser has passed an FBI former agents polygraph on this issue. It absolutely warrants more review.

This means absolutely nothing as presented. Nothing. First off, polygraphs are not the end-all-be-all in truth telling; in fact they're so unreliable that their results are not even admissible in criminal court cases.

Second, "passing" a polygraph is entirely dictated by what questions are asked. Do you know what questions are asked? Do you wonder why I may be skeptical at being told that she "passed" a privately arranged polygraph test for which we have no ideas what questions were asked, or how they were asked? Also, do you just automatically assume that anyone with the tag "FBI agent" knows how to run a polygraph exam?

The American Psychological Association has declared that polygraphs are more "myth than truth" in coming out against their usage.

http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx

The inclusion of this "fact" smells to me like an even most sinister part of this smear campaign. People, like you, just assume that "passing a polygraph" means THEY'RE TELLING THE TRUTH! Even though that is not remotely true as we know it today.

Exactly. I don't care if you're 18 or 80, you don't force yourself on a woman, period. This despicable action speaks to character.

Oh wow! So great to know that you already know everything there's to know about this accusation and have determined guilt - mostly because it fits your own partisan narrative and desired outcome. And lol at this being anywhere near a "credible accusation".

This means absolutely nothing as presented. Nothing. First off, polygraphs are not the end-all-be-all in truth telling; in fact they're so unreliable that their results are not even admissible in criminal court cases.

Second, "passing" a polygraph is entirely dictated by what questions are asked. Do you know what questions are asked? Do you wonder why I may be skeptical at being told that she "passed" a privately arranged polygraph test for which we have no ideas what questions were asked, or how they were asked? Also, do you just automatically assume that anyone with the tag "FBI agent" knows how to run a polygraph exam?

The American Psychological Association has declared that polygraphs are more "myth than truth" in coming out against their usage.

http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx

The inclusion of this "fact" smells to me like an even most sinister part of this smear campaign. People, like you, just assume that "passing a polygraph" means THEY'RE TELLING THE TRUTH! Even though that is not remotely true as we know it today.

I haven’t reached any conclusions, though it appears you have. I simply said, given the information that is available today, it warrants more review.

Lol the plot thickens.

Here's where we are at.

1996 Kavanaughs mom is a judge on a foreclosure case against accusers parents. She's very mad about this and thinks to herself, I'll hatch a plan for revenge.

*Plans for 16 years*

2012 mentions sexual abuse accusation for the first time in couples therapy.

*bides time for 6 more years*

2018 knowing that this moment would eventually happen the time was perfect to unleash her plan as the son of that judge who preceded over the foreclosure of her parents home 22 years prior was now up for a supreme court nomination.

She strikes and unleashes her made up accusation to the country and is immediately attacked and slandered and dragged through the mud by powerful people in media and politics.

Her plan worked perfectly and she finally got back at that stupid judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT