ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Vote Now in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was confirmed in spite of 2 Republicans not voting. Murkowski proved that she is a pathetic POS that should be sent to Siberia by justifying a "present" vote as a bizarre gesture of respect to Steve Daines who had to be at his daughters wedding. This is politics at its absolute worst.

He was confirmed in spite of 2 Republicans not voting. Murkowski proved that she is a pathetic POS that should be sent to Siberia by justifying a "present" vote as a bizarre gesture of respect to Steve Daines who had to be at his daughters wedding. This is politics at its absolute worst.
Sarah Palin tweeted to Murkowski that she can see 2020 from her house.

Kavanaugh will never be on the supreme court. Next candidate please.

1282645267_grandma-riding-bike-faceplants-in-the_mud.gif

Reactions: UCFWayne
Thank God that common sense and due process overcame this awful smear attack from the left wing mob

Many lefties showed their ass ITT

why isnt she going to pursue the charges any further? oh thats right it was just a political move all along.

meanwhile kavanaughs clerks are all women. a first for any supreme court justice. not to mention the majority of his clerks for the past decade have been women. what a sexist....

why isnt she going to pursue the charges any further? oh thats right it was just a political move all along.

meanwhile kavanaughs clerks are all women. a first for any supreme court justice. not to mention the majority of his clerks for the past decade have been women. what a sexist....

Of course it was a political move. Maybe general decency took over for her.

There are no charges to pursue. The Montgomery County AD already said there would be no prosecution due to lack of evidence and statute of limitations. This was only ever going to be tried in the court of public opinion.

She wants it to go away now because people have started looking at her and examining her story. There are enough inconsistencies in her retelling and exaggerations of her adverse effects just in her testimony that she’d get a pretty thorough vetting. But the longer she stays in the public eye, the more her skeletons will come out. So they are going to try to walk away like nothing happened.

Reactions: fabknight
There are no charges to pursue. The Montgomery County AD already said there would be no prosecution due to lack of evidence and statute of limitations. This was only ever going to be tried in the court of public opinion.

She wants it to go away now because people have started looking at her and examining her story. There are enough inconsistencies in her retelling and exaggerations of her adverse effects just in her testimony that she’d get a pretty thorough vetting. But the longer she stays in the public eye, the more her skeletons will come out. So they are going to try to walk away like nothing happened.
not to mention a lot richer with that big go fund me payout and likely book deal

i disagree. not selecting a supreme court justice in a presidential election year goes back almost 100 years. both sides do it.

Another prime example of the "If the President or the Senate Majority Leader is saying it IN PUBLIC, gosh, it MUST be true" crappola.

I hate to be accused of 'fake history' by you guys but SIX justices have been put on the court during an election year in the past century. And a seventh justice, William Brennan, was directly appointed to the court by President Eisenhower in October of 56.

Another prime example of the "If the President or the Senate Majority Leader is saying it IN PUBLIC, gosh, it MUST be true" crappola.

I hate to be accused of 'fake history' by you guys but SIX justices have been put on the court during an election year in the past century. And a seventh justice, William Brennan, was directly appointed to the court by President Eisenhower in October of 56.
Go tell Schumer and Biden.

they dont happen that often because there are so few seats and they rarely open. that said, even still they dont get appointed during the election year because of politics and generally wait until after the election.

Can the OP change this now sad, sad thread to reflect a title of reality?

“Kavanaugh vote confirmed despite DNC smear attack”?

What happened to all those poor illegal kids at the border that everyone was enraged about for like 6 days?
There’s still hundreds here without their families that the Government are trying to send back to their families. Apparently it’s hard for them to get in touch with the parents. They have attorneys calling local governments, churches, and healthcare providers trying to uncover the parents.

Which is absolutely crazy. If I was separated from my kid everyone would know right where I was. I would at the very least leave contact information with everybody that might possibly be able to help me get my kid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT