ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Vote Now in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renate also said she was 'hurt and humiliated' by the reference. Gee, why was that? Funny thing. Kavanaugh mentioned a long list of friends who were girls in high school. Where were all of their "alumnus clubs" if this was the 'thing to do' among guys with female friends?

Is this crass sexual reference 'hard evidence?' Hardly. But if they are honest, any guy who heard the 'Renate alumnus' designation knew exactly what that was about. Kavanaugh's 'explanation' was a joke and his defenders here know it.

Any guy? I cant speak for anyone else and I dont think you should either, but I didnt infer anything into it and was not outraged by it. If you're just looking for the worst in anything, you'll find it.

No, you don’t know exactly what it means. You’re guessing and substituting your own biases to form an opinion. Which is what anyone else would be doing as well.

Bullsh*t. You want to redefine other sexual terms while you're at it? Is '69'ing, now drinking beer and enjoying Bryan Adams' old "summer of 69" song?

what a witty come back considering this letter is doing the rounds on numerous other websites....

The left will win in the end in regards to his nomination but holy hell they are getting pretty thin in their narrative at this point.

Bullsh*t. You want to redefine other sexual terms while you're at it? Is '69'ing, now drinking beer and enjoying Bryan Adams' old "summer of 69" song?

In 1987 if you saw an elementary school kid put his thumb up to his forehead what would you think it means?

I don't know what would be more interesting: Kavanaugh fails and Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett, or Kavanaugh is confirmed and the Dems try to impeach after the midterms.

That's if you even believe that the Dems will take the Senate in November. Which is in doubt because I would hope that every Republican is going to be voting after this fiasco.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I don't know what would be more interesting: Kavanaugh fails and Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett, or Kavanaugh is confirmed and the Dems try to impeach after the midterms.

That's if you even believe that the Dems will take the Senate in November. Which is in doubt because I would hope that every Republican is going to be voting after this fiasco.
i have never voted a single party ticket before, but i will this time.

Reactions: btbones

If anything, the GOP will increase their majority in the Senate to 53-55. They have 3 red state incumbents all down in polling right now and Scott can probably knock off Nelson here.

That's why these morons Bork BK at their own peril. Sink him and Trump will have a mandate from the base to nominate an actual hardline conservative and Amy Barrett at that. Good luck trying to destroy yet another nominee with even less leverage in the Senate.

New NPR poll just showed that Republican voter enthusiasm has spiked to match that of Democrats, largely due to voter anger of this DNC smear campaign against BK.

Well done, D's. BK still goes to the SC and you've just put your midterms in jeopardy by getting people off the sideliens.

I'm not going to bury the fact that this investigation is tainted on page 30 of this thread. P.A.B.

Perhaps it would be helpful if Ford was willing to release her therapists notes where she allegedly named Kavanaugh as her attacker. Additionally, it would be helpful if she agrees to release the full results, text, and video recordings of her polygraph test. FTR, we don't have any evidence that either of these things actually happened.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
End this debacle and embarrassment now.

Bwahahahahahaha! She knows the FBI isnt going to talk with her, so conveniently she decides that she will release these docs just as soon as something that isnt going to happen, happens. She may as well have said "as soon as Jesus comes back and gives Buddha a handjob I'll release them".

Just subpoena this stuff and arrest her for perjury already.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
And the US media won't cover this, other than the HuffPost publishing the denials (which now fly back into their face) ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/go...interned-for-feinstein-jackson-lee-other-dems

U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed
... Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. He also worked or interned with the office of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, as well as with at least one other unnamed lawmaker. A LinkedIn page with Cosko's name on it describes him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student."

As much as Fox News analysts are beyond annoying, it's amazing how much only Fox News will cover among TV media. The MSN is so biased, they either wont report this, or it will be a few days later.

As I mentioned, the HuffPost downplayed the Doxxing prior, saying it didn't come from their offices.

End this debacle and embarrassment now.

Yep, they've already started with the US media, complaining that the FBI didn't interview Dr. Ford or her corroborating witnesses [of only the past 5 years]. So they are saying the FBI investigation is incomplete and/or biased.

No, the FBI wanted to actually investigate all potential witnesses of the actual event time -- both Dr. Ford's as well as the 2nd accuser's -- not the 'witnesses' of what she told them 2012+. I really cannot believe people are lacking in such judgement, such logic, that they are trying to undermine an objective investigation that must actually look at 'evidence' of the actual, alleged event.

The US media, along with Dr. Ford's lawyers, have done this sleight-of-logic that does nothing but undermine Dr. Ford's position -- along with those dragging #metoo into it -- with anyone being objective in this entire matter.

If Ford was acting in earnest, she wouldnt have to be asked to provide evidence that proves her story. What is the point of withholding it, and for that matter it should have been provided to the SJC before the hearing.

If Ford was acting in earnest, she wouldnt have to be asked to provide evidence that proves her story. What is the point of withholding it, and for that matter it should have been provided to the SJC before the hearing.
Whether Dr Ford herself is actin in earnest or not, her lawyers certainly aren’t. They are controlling the show and they are quite blatantly working for the cause above their client.

Whether Dr Ford herself is actin in earnest or not, her lawyers certainly aren’t. They are controlling the show and they are quite blatantly working for the cause above their client.

Just like how the dem senators asked Kavanaugh to request an FBI investigation, Republican senators should ask Ford to request that all documents and evidence be released.

a couple polls are now showing that the kavanaugh witch trials are pushing more people to the right.

Yep. 2 weeks ago I thought it was looking like the dems would take both the house and the senate, now I think its flipped.

Yep. 2 weeks ago I thought it was looking like the dems would take both the house and the senate, now I think its flipped.

This is why these moron D's sink BK at their own peril. When the GOP increases their numbers in the Senate to 54-57 seats instead of 51 at present, Trump can and would nominate a right wing firebreather nominee who would get through due to sheer anger and disgust from the BK debacle.

I think they will vote and he will be 1 vote short.

Nah. Who is flipping at this point?

Not to mention guys like Manchin are under immense, huge pressure to vote YES in his deep red state back home. He's already carving out space to justify his YES vote.

I think Flake and Murkowski are going to vote with the party in the end. Especially with the latest polling numbers.

I think they lose Flake, who is leaving, and Collins and Murkowski, who may as well be democrats. Probably pick up Heidtkamp who is reeling in her reelection.

I think they lose Flake, who is leaving, and Collins and Murkowski, who may as well be democrats. Probably pick up Heidtkamp who is reeling in her reelection.

Flake only talks like a Maverick but he votes as a team player when it's time. Collins will vote Yes purely to stick it to the vile left wing degenerates who have been harassing her, threatening her, violating campaign finance laws to bribe her, and sending threats to her family.

There's no way in hell she can give these leftie nut jobs the satisfaction of a No when the FBI cleared BK and there's not a single goddamn shred of evidence to corroborate the allegation.

Flake only talks like a Maverick but he votes as a team player when it's time. Collins will vote Yes purely to stick it to the vile left wing degenerates who have been harassing her, threatening her, violating campaign finance laws to bribe her, and sending threats to her family.

There's no way in hell she can give these leftie nut jobs the satisfaction of a No when the FBI cleared BK and there's not a single goddamn shred of evidence to corroborate the allegation.
TD,DR

It’s not that they “cleared” Kavanaugh as much as they did what everyone who said the FBI wouldn’t provide much said they would. They interviewed those with supposed direct knowledge and got the same answers that we already had. Thus proving to be yet another waste of time.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT