ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Vote Now in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
“My favorite part of the Kavanaugh controversy is how people who are absolutely convinced they know exactly what happened in Judea 2,000 years ago have gaslit many Americans into believing it is literally impossible to know what happened at an event in 1983.”

85 and Sir Gal’s stupidity in a nutshell.

This is the most pathetic redirect from the most pathetic poster on the board. Like really- that was the King Shit Tier post of the decade. It’s the post a severely butthurt person makes when the butthurt has engulfed their body.

In the absence of any evidence or logical corroborating for the accusations at the center of this left wing smear campaign, liberals are reporting to anger, hate, and redirection to remove the embarrassment from themselves for having cheerleaders the most disgusting smear campaign in Supreme Court history.

This is beyond pathetic

It’s incredible that 85 would try to paint the “other side” as angry, hateful, butthurt, etc. immediately following his previous post where he comes across as a total maniac.

Reactions: fried-chicken
As pathetic as Republicans refusing to even hear Obama's nomination because "lolz final year in office"?

You have a problem with the Biden Rule?

Also, please cite how anyone attempted to destroy Garlands character, as Democrats are shamefully doing now.

Go on- I’ll wait

And now we not only have women who went to the school 25 years later being interviewed by HuffPost, but it looks like 17 year old girls gossiping on Facebook only to turn around and say they don't remember when the media hits them up.

Congress has been turned into high school by Feinstein.

No wonder the Democratic party is in such trouble! Also doesn't help that the accuser's foreclosure was handled by the nominated's wife (who is also a judge). Talk about a totally loaded amount of crap released 'last second.'

I think all credibility has been shredded at this point.

Liberals on this board: please direct me to your quotes stating that you called for an FBI investigation to look into the consistent accusations that Bill Clinton violently raped a woman.

Please show me your quotes highflying your concern and calls for investigation.

Because SURELY you were soooo concerned about this.

I’ll wait

Reactions: UCFBS
“My favorite part of the Kavanaugh controversy is how people who are absolutely convinced they know exactly what happened in Judea 2,000 years ago have gaslit many Americans into believing it is literally impossible to know what happened at an event in 1983.”

85 and Sir Gal’s stupidity in a nutshell.
Im100% convinced she is making this shit up as she goes. So you’re wrong, it’s not impossible for me to know Kavanaugh did nothing to this liberal lying nutbag.

Im100% convinced she is making this shit up as she goes. So you’re wrong, it’s not impossible for me to know Kavanaugh did nothing to this liberal lying nutbag.

She may be lying (although it seems unlikely considering the 2012 meeting with the therapist), but to claim you KNOW she’s lying is just dumb. The claim isn’t even that unbelievable. A woman claims a guy hopped on a bed with her and groped her and put his hand over her mouth when she objected. This has happened a million times and probably with students from nearly every high school in the country...yet you KNOW it didn’t happen. Incredible bias.

Last edited:
You have a problem with the Biden Rule?

Also, please cite how anyone attempted to destroy Garlands character, as Democrats are shamefully doing now.

Go on- I’ll wait

Conservatives didn't even let it get that far. They wouldn't even let him in the door. They are obstructionist.

And Garland didn't sexually abuse anyone, so there you go....

Conservatives didn't even let it get that far. They wouldn't even let him in the door. They are obstructionist.

And Garland didn't sexually abuse anyone, so there you go....

And neither did Kavanaugh, so there you go.

Liberals are looking so horrible on this

Liberals on this board: please direct me to your quotes stating that you called for an FBI investigation to look into the consistent accusations that Bill Clinton violently raped a woman.

Please show me your quotes highflying your concern and calls for investigation.

Because SURELY you were soooo concerned about this.

I’ll wait

Liberals, we are still waiting.

Please direct us to where you demanded an FBI investigation into Bill Clinton. After all, since you believe every woman instantly, then he raped a woman and should be investigated along with Hillary.

Please point us to your demands for this investigation. Surely they exist since otherwise you’d just be raging hypocrites. And we know that can’t be true!

Surely there must be 30 years' worth of Very Concerned Liberals in this thread demanding full investigations and accountability for Bill Clinton's longtime accuser.

There are dozens of congressmen and Senators who have been accused of far worse and no one cares. Alan Grayson being one. This Faux outrage is just that Faux outrage.

Surely there must be 30 years' worth of Very Concerned Liberals in this thread demanding full investigations and accountability for Bill Clinton's longtime accuser.
No need, we have you. You're very concerned about sexual allegations from 30 years ago as long is it hurts the other team and not your team. You bring up Clinton's rape accusation several times per month. Yet you find Kavanaughs accusation to be impossible. It's funny how that works.

Reactions: bluechip12
No need, we have you. You're very concerned about sexual allegations from 30 years ago as long is it hurts the other team and not your team. You bring up Clinton's rape accusation several times per month. Yet you find Kavanaughs accusation to be impossible. It's funny how that works.
You do the exact same as you accuse 85 of. You just do it while sitting on your liberal throne of superior knowledge and compassion

Reactions: UCFWayne
You do the exact same as you accuse 85 of. You just do it while sitting on your liberal throne of superior knowledge and compassion
Actually I think Bill Clinton should have resigned from the presidency for Monica Lewinsky scandal but thanks for playing.

Juanita Brodderick has accused Bill Clinton, in public and without reservation, of raping her for the past 30-35 years. During those 30-35 years, virtually every corner of the DNC establishment sought out to shame her, discredit her, and not take her seriously- including HRC whom you gleefully voted for 2 years ago. She reported it immediately after happening and the good ol' Clinton boys in Arkansas and their PD didn't do anything with it.

This was not someone pulling out an "accusation" that supposedly happened 37 years ago.

So excuse me while I call utter bullshit on all of you raging hypocrites for your lecturing on this razor thin ghost accusation against Kavanaugh.

Juanita Brodderick has accused Bill Clinton, in public and without reservation, of raping her for the past 30-35 years. During those 30-35 years, virtually every corner of the DNC establishment sought out to shame her, discredit her, and not take her seriously- including HRC whom you gleefully voted for 2 years ago. She reported it immediately after happening and the good ol' Clinton boys in Arkansas and their PD didn't do anything with it.

This was not someone pulling out an "accusation" that supposedly happened 37 years ago.

So excuse me while I call utter bullshit on all of you raging hypocrites for your lecturing on this razor thin ghost accusation against Kavanaugh.
Only difference is the time of accusation. Which I think is hilarious you're saying that makes it less credible. Reporting sexual abuse is difficult for victims.

For the record I 100% believe Bill Clinton is a sex abuser. I'd never vote for him and never have.

Only difference is the time of accusation. Which I think is hilarious you're saying that makes it less credible. Reporting sexual abuse is difficult for victims.

For the record I 100% believe Bill Clinton is a sex abuser. I'd never vote for him and never have.

Funny, when I raised this just a few months ago you acted like you had no idea what I was talking about. You voted for the woman who has enabled him for all of these years.

You have zero credibility.

If people want to bring up Bill Clinton and the misconduct of an executive then let's talk about Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels. But why stop there? There's a whole wiki page with citations of women coming forward and speaking against the current sitting President. And I wouldn't doubt that rape allegations against Trump have been silenced and bought out through Weinsteinesque manuvering.

Not saying that this behavior is acceptable but in reality this is just another talking point from FOX trying to muddy the waters by saying both sides are the same and it doesn't matter if our people do it because everyone does it.

Reality check, its unacceptable no matter who does it.

If people want to bring up Bill Clinton and the misconduct of an executive then let's talk about Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels. But why stop there? There's a whole wiki page with citations of women coming forward and speaking against the current sitting President. And I wouldn't doubt that rape allegations against Trump have been silenced and bought out through Weinsteinesque manuvering.

Not saying that this behavior is acceptable but in reality this is just another talking point from FOX trying to muddy the waters by saying both sides are the same and it doesn't matter if our people do it because everyone does it.

Reality check, its unacceptable no matter who does it.

Are you seriously comparing consensual sex between DT and Stormy Daniels to the alleged violent rape of Juanita Brodderick by Bill Clinton???

WOW

I thought we had sunk to a new low but this just dug a little deeper. There is no "muddying the waters" here- I am simply wondering why people who have yet to even hear a fully laid out, detailed allegation have instantly believed Ford, while these same people have categorically denied believing Clinton's accuser for 35 years.

Are you seriously comparing consensual sex between DT and Stormy Daniels to the alleged violent rape of Juanita Brodderick by Bill Clinton???

WOW

I thought we had sunk to a new low but this just dug a little deeper. There is no "muddying the waters" here- I am simply wondering why people who have yet to even hear a fully laid out, detailed allegation have instantly believed Ford, while these same people have categorically denied believing Clinton's accuser for 35 years.
Way to take what I said and fill it with conjecture and charged rhetoric, did you learn how to do that from FOX or Breitbart?

Funny, when I raised this just a few months ago you acted like you had no idea what I was talking about. You voted for the woman who has enabled him for all of these years.

You have zero credibility.
I didn't know about it but I looked it up and I tend to believe her.

Lol at holding a woman accountable for the actions of her husband. This is why you're losing an entire gender

Way to take what I said and fill it with conjecture and charged rhetoric, did you learn how to do that from FOX or Breitbart?

Oh look! Another liberal incapable of entering a debate without throwing around Fox News.

I didn't know about it but I looked it up and I tend to believe her.

Lol at holding a woman accountable for the actions of her husband. This is why you're losing an entire gender

Do you support HRC's role in using her power and prestige to demean and shame Brodderick on national TV?

Oh look! Another liberal incapable of entering a debate without throwing around Fox News.

Sorry but this is mostly total nonsense. Kavanaugh had tons and tons of liberals in the legal system vouch for his credentials and state that he should be seated on the SC specifically because he defers to the constitution and not partisan opinion. Also you seem to have no idea how our system of government works since the SC was never meant to be a "check" on ANY administration; it exists purely to uphold laws or rule on challenges to laws that are passed by Congress. I think you've been listening to MSNBC too long.

As for your first point- who gives a shit about public hearings these days? Going back 4 Justices, they've all come with 100% pre-rehearsed answerers and don't offer anything new or groundbreaking at these hearings. There's absolutely nothing the public could learn that they couldn't learn just the same with submitted Q&A or via 1-1 meetings with Senators. This entire public hearing process has become nothing more than a sham way for Senators to pump up their future camapaigns and grandstand for sound bites, as Booker and Harris pathetically did.

Lol, Get out

I believe that all accusers have a right to have their case investigated and to not be attacked. Do you?

Ok, so just so I'm clear- despite the fact that HRC did not remotely meet your own standard for approaching alleged rape victims, you still cast a vote for her for President. Correct? I just want to establish this first.

"New Year's Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss.

As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next "move" as if it were a chess game. With the "Top Gun" slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my "mark."

Our groping ended soon and while no "relationship" ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn't really know what she was doing."

This is why no one trusts red hat posts. Look how different the situations are.

1. He's admitting to it.
2. She kissed him first
3. He didn't need to cover her mouth with his hand.
4. He didn't need to be physically removed from her by a friend

I mean give me a break. We've all made a move on a women and been turned down. That's a little different than holding your hand over a woman's mouth while you try to grope her.

Ok, so just so I'm clear- despite the fact that HRC did not remotely meet your own standard for approaching alleged rape victims, you still cast a vote for her for President. Correct? I just want to establish this first.
It's an easy question I asked. Why not answer it?

"New Year's Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss.

As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next "move" as if it were a chess game. With the "Top Gun" slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my "mark."

Our groping ended soon and while no "relationship" ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn't really know what she was doing."

This is why no one trusts red hat posts. Look how different the situations are.

1. He's admitting to it.
2. She kissed him first
3. He didn't need to cover her mouth with his hand.
4. He didn't need to be physically removed from her by a friend

I mean give me a break. We've all made a move on a women and been turned down. That's a little different than holding your hand over a woman's mouth while you try to grope her.

There was no consent when he touched her breast. That's sexual assault. He should be removed from the Senate under his own admission.

That's what is called "hard evidence". Unlike someone unleashing a 37 year old "allegation" under the guise of a hyper partisan smear attack with no evidence and no corroboration, complete with old classmates being caught lying to corroborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT