ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Vote Now in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Just answer my question that you quoted before you start rattling off distractions.

Accusers have a right to be taken seriously and have an investigation done- if it's possible at the time of accusation. Which this is not.

Now you. Please answer my questions.

Reactions: UCFBS
Accusers have a right to be taken seriously and have an investigation done- if it's possible at the time of accusation. Which this is not.

Now you. Please answer my questions.
I'm very busy today. I'll see what I can put together when I get some time. I need to put some serious thought into it.

85 cares so much about Bill Clinton's reported sexual assault, but still gives money to Catholics who have raped thousands of children... and calls others "hypocrites." LOL.

85 cares so much about Bill Clinton's reported sexual assault, but still gives money to Catholics who have raped thousands of children... and calls others "hypocrites." LOL.

You are a hypocrite. A raging one at that.

A racist raging hypocrite.

Can't make this crap up. LOL.

"The defense of Judge Brett Kavanaugh took a soap opera turn this week when allies of the Supreme Court nominee suggested a look-alike had committed the sexual assault of which Kavanaugh has been accused."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/defense-...-lookalike-collapsing-ridicule-154852188.html

Almost as funny as a woman claiming to have heard of this "assault", be featured on NBC, only to later admit that she made it up since she wanted to be relevant to the Woke Crowd.

LOL!!!

Reactions: btbones
Ford's attorney has issued an utterly ridiculous requirement for he to show up - making Kavanaugh testify first. He's supposed to go out there and defend himself against an accusation and "details" that haven't even been put forth yet.

Everything about this is unserious.

End this bullshit charade and confirm him already.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Ford's attorney has issued an utterly ridiculous requirement for he to show up - making Kavanaugh testify first. He's supposed to go out there and defend himself against an accusation and "details" that haven't even been put forth yet.

Everything about this is unserious.

End this bullshit charade and confirm him already.
I’d be curious of the those defender her on this board what they think of this request.

85, you’ve already posted around 100 times in this thread alone (no exaggeration) and you just posted your lame BS several times in a row. Go take your meds and get back to work, you clown.

5% of Minnesota Democrats believe the woman who has accused DNC Chair Keith Ellison of sexual abuse - and has produced a mountain of actual evidence. And this happened recently, not 37 years ago.

How many different ways can someone say "hypocrites"?

However, the poll asks voters about their views on the abuse allegation made against Ellison by his ex-girlfiend, Karen Monahan.

When asked, “Do you believe her allegation, or not?” 21% of voters say they believe her while 22% say they don’t. 57% of likely voters say they aren’t sure.

But when that question is broken down by party, the numbers take sharp turns.

42% of Republicans say they believe Monahan while 15% don’t and 43% aren’t sure. Among Democrats, only 5% believe his accuser while 30% dismiss the allegation. 65% of Democrats aren’t sure. There’s nearly an even amount of Independent voters who believe or don’t believe Monahan (20%-19%) while 61% are uncertain.

5% of Minnesota Democrats believe the woman who has accused DNC Chair Keith Ellison of sexual abuse - and has produced a mountain of actual evidence.

Ah, the tried and true, "B-B-But those guys do it too!!!" defense.

Guess what? One sleezeball doesn't excuse another.

And by the way, if your "B-B-But it was a LONG time ago!!!" defense isn't working for the Catholic Church, why should it work for Kavanaugh?

I for one hope she testifies, but she needs more info than what is now out there. Right now it is a she said, he said, and the presumption of innocence is his. She has 0 witnesses, no location nor date of crime, no evidence of any kind. He has the other person she says was there saying it never happened. I think he is overly qualified to be a Justice, but if he is guilty don't want him there. Personally I hope she either has something credible if he is guilty, or it becomes very obvious that she either is making it up or has a false memory, if he is innocent. And the Death threats on her and Kavanaugh need to stop, that is pure BS.

I for one hope she testifies, but she needs more info than what is now out there. Right now it is a she said, he said, and the presumption of innocence is his. She has 0 witnesses, no location nor date of crime, no evidence of any kind. He has the other person she says was there saying it never happened. I think he is overly qualified to be a Justice, but if he is guilty don't want him there. Personally I hope she either has something credible if he is guilty, or it becomes very obvious that she either is making it up or has a false memory, if he is innocent. And the Death threats on her and Kavanaugh need to stop, that is pure BS.
It’s not just that she has 0 witnesses. It’s that the witnesses she’s named have all explicitly denied it. It doesn’t matter, though, because some people are going to believe her no matter what. There is an eerie correlation to Anita Hill’s accusation here. Hill named 2 witnesses as well and they both denied anything happening and one testified in Thomas’s favor. The proceedings found no other evidence for the claim. This should have absolutely discredited the claim and Anita Hill should’ve been little more than a footnote.

Anita Hill has since been held up as a hero and the beginning of the MeToo movement. Movies have been made about her. There’s no trace of the weakness of her claim. History has been rewritten to make her right and the rest of society being evil. Truth doesn’t matter; narrative is all. How do you reason with that?

It’s not just that she has 0 witnesses. It’s that the witnesses she’s named have all explicitly denied it.

Yeah, you'd think this dumb broad would have been smart enough to conjure up an eleventh hour sexual assault story to sink Kavanaugh's nomination without his buddy in the room to save her butt.

Ok, so just so I'm clear- despite the fact that HRC did not remotely meet your own standard for approaching alleged rape victims, you still cast a vote for her for President. Correct? I just want to establish this first.

It's established I don't read the daily caller so I didn't know about this in 2016.

I have watched some interviews on Juanita Broderick since you told me about her. I like her message and agree with it. It's peculiar that you do though. It's almost exactly the opposite of what you post here every time a Republican is accused of this stuff. My only conclusion is that I am consistent in my support of sexual abuse victims and you are using it as a political bludgeon when it's convenient.

Watch this video and tell me if this is something you truly support.

Start at 1:20

"We all have a right to be believed"

Is that something you truly stand for or are you being the transparent shill that we all know you are?

Yeah, you'd think this dumb broad would have been smart enough to conjure up an eleventh hour sexual assault story to sink Kavanaugh's nomination without his buddy in the room to save her butt.
Which buddy? One of the three that the therapist wrote down in 2012? Or the one from the letter that she wrote after she’d talked to the Washington Post reporter?

Why are you so eager to believe her story rather than afford Kavanaugh an innocent until proven guilty position?

Why are you so eager to believe her story rather than afford Kavanaugh an innocent until proven guilty position?

Isn't it odd I that she'd put her savior (Kavanaugh's buddy) in the room if she was making it all up?

It's a shame that Kavanaugh's high school friend is not going to be questioned about the matter under oath. If so, perhaps his memory of the incident might miraculously improve.

Reactions: bluechip12
Isn't it odd I that she'd put her savior (Kavanaugh's buddy) in the room if she was making it all up?

It's a shame that Kavanaugh's high school friend is not going to be questioned about the matter under oath. If so, perhaps his memory of the incident might miraculously improve.
So, no. You’re just going to believe her with no presumption of innocence. All she has to do is file a report in MD and they’ll all have to testify under oath. Why hasn’t she done this?

So, no. You’re just going to believe her with no presumption of innocence.

Or you could be like the Veep and a number of Republican senators who've told constituents this weekend to rest assured that Kavanaugh will be confirmed this week.

Or you could be like the Veep and a number of Republican senators who've told constituents this weekend to rest assured that Kavanaugh will be confirmed this week.
They’re constituents. Obama told his that they’d have single payer soon. They’re rallying their base for the elections. Like a pep rally. You’ve got to have more sense in your head than that.

Also, he probably will be confirmed.

Like I said, I want her to testify. But at this point there is NO evidence it happened. If that is true after they both testify, He should be confirmed. If credible evidence comes up he should not be.

Ford named one of her friends from the Hilton Arms school as another person at the party. This woman is a lifelong friend and a fellow Democrat. You’d think she’d support Ford, right?

Not so fast, my friend. Reports say that Keyser has denied ever knowing Kavanaugh and doesn’t remember being at the party in question.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/23/leland-keyser-doesnt-recall-party-know-brett-kavan/

It’s possible that everybody that she keeps naming as witnesses are denying because they don’t want to deal with the media pressure. It’s possible that they all just forgot. It’s also possible that Ford is batshit crazy and is making this up to deep six Kavanaugh. What is more certain is that there is plenty of reasonable doubt to go around here.

Ford named one of her friends from the Hilton Arms school as another person at the party. This woman is a lifelong friend and a fellow Democrat. You’d think she’d support Ford, right?

Not so fast, my friend. Reports say that Keyser has denied ever knowing Kavanaugh and doesn’t remember being at the party in question.
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/23/leland-keyser-doesnt-recall-party-know-brett-kavan/

It’s possible that everybody that she keeps naming as witnesses are denying because they don’t want to deal with the media pressure. It’s possible that they all just forgot. It’s also possible that Ford is batshit crazy and is making this up to deep six Kavanaugh. What is more certain is that there is plenty of reasonable doubt to go around here.

This entire charade is absolute total bullshit and the Democrats just assuming that Kav is guilty without having a gleam shred of evidence aren’t subhuman degenerates

And oh look- ever so conveniently, another woman has “somewhat” made another accusation that is as razor thin and absurd as the first.

A woman who went to Yale at the same time as Kav had some interaction with the New Yorker and admitted she had no recollection of anything to do with him. Couldn’t remember anything.

And then- magic! 6 days later she remembers these amazingly vivid things about Ol Kav whipping his D out at a party. Amazing what 6 days can do.

Oh and of course- she wants an FBI investigation! On the eve of the first accuser no showing for her own testimony of absurd allegations from 37 years ago

Lol this is so insanely coordinated

I often have no idea about things and then 6 days later suddenly remember everything!

Yeah let’s hurry up and vote. [eyeroll]

Isn’t it soooooo awesome that this comes on the eve of when the first accuser was supposed to testify but didn’t?

Why not? Clearly there’s an effort to recruit women to throw any shit against the wall and demand an FBI investigation.

Ramirez spent the week with her lawyer filling in the gaps in her story. One male friend backs her up and the rest of the classmates the New Yorker contacted either said it didn’t happen and they would’ve known if it had or they didn’t know if it happened but it’s plausible because they all drank a lot.

And the third accuser hired Michael Avenatti.

At some point you’ve got to wonder why any decent person would even try to serve this country.

Isn’t it soooooo awesome that this comes on the eve of when the first accuser was supposed to testify but didn’t?

Why not? Clearly there’s an effort to recruit women to throw any shit against the wall and demand an FBI investigation.

Considering this process was rushed in 60 days, it's all "the eve".

I have just one more question. If she never meant for it to go public and just wanted to keep it quiet and anonymous, why did she take the polygraph?

Considering this process was rushed in 60 days, it's all "the eve".

LOL!!! So it took more than 60 days for this new woman to “remember” that Kav whipped his junk out at a party? She was so rushed!

This woman was approached by the New Yorker and had nothing for them. She then got coached by a lawyer sympathetic to the cause and he gave her magic remembering potion or something because suddenly, she remembered details from 35 years ago!

If you threw either of these accusations to a judge they’d laugh as they tossed both out of court. But since we live in a country where the media and Democrats do their own judgement in these cases based upon their own partisan gain, here we are

Let them testify. And let him rebuff them, Then the chips can fall where they fall.
No, let’s stop this BS of thinking a person has to be a saint to serve. Think of what he is being accused of, a college freshman being drunk and exposing themselves. Ever see Instagram? That would disqualify 80% of college aged people right now.

Yikes.

“We are aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s, during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”

No, let’s stop this BS of thinking a person has to be a saint to serve. Think of what he is being accused of, a college freshman being drunk and exposing themselves. Ever see Instagram? That would disqualify 80% of college aged people right now.
You do know that exposing yourself to someone who doesn't want to see your dick is a sex crime correct? Are you just learning this today?

Yikes.

“We are aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s, during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”
Would be really good if you had the source of this quote. I can guess who it is though without even seeing it and no one will take him seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT