ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Jefferson Billboards

LOL! I'm legit curious why you are still hanging around here.

He said he was going to leave but he's a heroin addict and keeps coming back.

Let's see how they are ranked in November (for Miami) and January (for UCF).
Who is going to play WR at UCF this year? Hudson is now going to face the opponent’s #1 CB. Who is KJ throwing to? There’s literally nobody else in UCF’s WR room with proven FBS production besides Hudson.

Top football programs like Miami will add a top WR once the portal opens in 4/15. Meanwhile, Gus Malzahn is concerned with renting two billboards for a month and riding in a helicopter for a couple of hours.

What transfer WR is UCF going to attract when it doesn’t even have a REAL WR coach (Tim Harris has never coached the position). Who is KJ Jefferson throwing to?

I’ll wait for an answer.

Who is going to play WR at UCF this year? Hudson is now going to face the opponent’s #1 CB. Who is KJ throwing to? There’s literally nobody else in UCF’s WR room with proven FBS production besides Hudson.

Top football programs like Miami will add a top WR once the portal opens in 4/15. Meanwhile, Gus Malzahn is concerned with renting two billboards for a month and riding in a helicopter for a couple of hours.

What transfer WR is UCF going to attract when it doesn’t even have a REAL WR coach (Tim Harris has never coached the position). Who is KJ Jefferson throwing to?

I’ll wait for an answer.
“Top football programs like Miami” lol top at what? Recruiting rankings every year? Not 1 ACC title, not 1!!! Y’all suck. Win some titles and I’ll agree. And we have Xavier Townsend and some nice true freshman. Big fan of Bredell Richardson. Great route runner and great hands. I think he will be a key player for us.

“Top football programs like Miami” lol top at what? Recruiting rankings every year? Not 1 ACC title, not 1!!! Y’all suck. Win some titles and I’ll agree. And we have Xavier Townsend and some nice true freshman. Big fan of Bredell Richardson. Great route runner and great hands. I think he will be a key player for us.
I think he meant "Top PAYING programs" like Miami. That's all Miami gets, bunch of PAY-makers.

Gus, meanwhile, stockpiling playmakers.

Also, watch out for Tyree Patterson. He has the necessary size, and his film looks really good.

Where KJ Jefferson at?

Whats Up Hello GIF by Paramount+

I found KJ...

Big 12 football transfer portal additions: One newcomer for each team ready to make impact in 2024 season

KJ Jefferson, QB, UCF: There might not be a more high-profile transfer addition for any Big 12 school this offseason than Jefferson. The three-year starter at Arkansas saw his production dip with the Razorbacks in 2023, but Jefferson's upside is still clear after he accounted for more than 3,000 yards of total offense in both 2021 and 2022. And of course, any quarterback with 39 career starts at an SEC West institution is bound to be battle-tested. Jefferson tracks to be the second consecutive SEC transfer within the Knights' quarterback lineage after coach Gus Malzahn's squad enjoyed two seasons with Ole Miss transfer John Rhys Plumlee.

Reactions: 90Knight
I think he meant "Top PAYING programs" like Miami. That's all Miami gets, bunch of PAY-makers.

Gus, meanwhile, stockpiling playmakers.

Also, watch out for Tyree Patterson. He has the necessary size, and his film looks really good.

LOL. UCF pays all its players. UCF paid KJ Jefferson $400K for a one year rental.

You think a mid 3* true freshman WR is going to start? He’s a long range developmental prospect.

Last edited:
Whats Up Hello GIF by Paramount+

I found KJ...

Big 12 football transfer portal additions: One newcomer for each team ready to make impact in 2024 season

KJ Jefferson, QB, UCF: There might not be a more high-profile transfer addition for any Big 12 school this offseason than Jefferson. The three-year starter at Arkansas saw his production dip with the Razorbacks in 2023, but Jefferson's upside is still clear after he accounted for more than 3,000 yards of total offense in both 2021 and 2022. And of course, any quarterback with 39 career starts at an SEC West institution is bound to be battle-tested. Jefferson tracks to be the second consecutive SEC transfer within the Knights' quarterback lineage after coach Gus Malzahn's squad enjoyed two seasons with Ole Miss transfer John Rhys Plumlee.
Who is he throwing to? UCF has ONE WR with production on the entire team. Zero help on the way.

Old head Malzahn didn’t even hire a WR coach. Welp…explain that one?

Boys spending on a one year rental at QB and don’t have the weapons for him. LOL.

Last edited:
Malzahn needed to fire the RB coach, bring Tim
Harris as OC/RB coach and hire a REAL WR coach. Lol. None of you know ball…you accept whatever nonsense that comes your way from people like AL1.

Again for those all the way in the back…UCF now has a ZERO probably of getting a productive FBS WR from the transfer portal in the Spring window (to play in 2024).

No transfer WR with options will go to a school that has a guy coaching WRs for the first time in his life. Understand?

Last edited:
Who is he throwing to? UCF has ONE WR with production on the entire team. Zero help on the way.

Old head Malzahn didn’t even hire a WR coach. Welp…explain that one?

Boys spending on a one year rental at QB and don’t have the weapons for him. LOL.
Just hire Coach Telly (another Sun Belt East bottom dwelling product) and put an end to the embarrassment.

Eventually he will land at a Florida school where things work out.

EDIT: My bad. He has already been at Miami, too.

"Lockette came to Marshall in 2021 as part of the first staff for head coach Charles Huff after serving as the offensive senior quality control analyst for the Miami Hurricanes in 2020."

Last edited:
Malzahn needed to fire the RB coach, bring Tim
Harris as OC/RB coach and hire a REAL WR coach.
I partially agree with you here. Gus should have demoted Kam Martin to a prestigious off-the-field position and brought in Tim Harris Jr. as RB Coach and Co-OC. Then, Gus could have hired Josh Crawford away from Georgia Tech as WR coach and Co-OC. That way, every offensive position coach would have been a coordinator.

I expect Crawford to be an offensive coordinator after this coming season.

I partially agree with you here. Gus should have demoted Kam Martin to a prestigious off-the-field position and brought in Tim Harris Jr. as RB Coach and Co-OC. Then, Gus could have hired Josh Crawford away from Georgia Tech as WR coach and Co-OC. That way, every offensive position coach would have been a coordinator.

I expect Crawford to be an offensive coordinator after this coming season.
BOOM!!!

Yes, UCF "got Ted Roof," the best DC in the Big 12, AND it got Tim Harris Jr, the best offensive position coach at any program South of Orlando.
Lmao. Ted Roof was literally just fired from the Big 12. Tim Harris is a RB coach. The best position coach in Florida colleges is Jason Taylor…close second Alex Mirabal.

Lmao. Ted Roof was literally just fired from the Big 12. Tim Harris is a RB coach. The best position coach in Florida colleges is Jason Taylor…close second Alex Mirabal.
Jason Taylor coaching QBs these days? I said Tim Harris Jr was the best OFFENSIVE position coach at Miami last year.

It is funny you mentioned Mirabal...

Dude looks like a deer in the headlights.

images

Isn't Mirabal one of Christolowertierbowl"s best friends; just like Herb Hand, who you have criticized in the recent past, is literally one of Gus Malzahn's good friends?

But hold that thought.... You are telling me Mirabal, who just happened to be a HS teammate of Christolowertierbowl, was the best offensive position coach at Miami in 2023.

I mean ...

Kevin Richardson Chances GIF by BACKSTREET BOYS

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

If true, that is as ironic as Hugh Freeze replacing Carnell Williams with the very back (Derrick Nix) Carnell Williams replaced in high school.

Jagged Little Pill GIF by Alanis Morissette

Or are the odds more likely that Christobowless has fed you a bunch of malarkey and you under delusions of grandeur?

Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

I will agree with you on one point. Jason Taylor was the best assistant coach in Miami last year. Unfortunately for y'all, he will be heading to the greener pastures of the NFL before long.

Jason Taylor coaching QBs these days? I said Tim Harris Jr was the best OFFENSIVE position coach at Miami last year.

It is funny you mentioned Mirabal...

Dude looks like a deer in the headlights.

images

Isn't Mirabal one of Christolowertierbowl"s best friends; just like Herb Hand, who you have criticized in the recent past, is literally one of Gus Malzahn's good friends?

But hold that thought.... You are telling me Mirabal, who just happened to be a HS teammate of Christolowertierbowl, was the best offensive position coach at Miami in 2023.

I mean ...

Kevin Richardson Chances GIF by BACKSTREET BOYS

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

If true, that is as ironic as Hugh Freeze replacing Carnell Williams with the very back (Derrick Nix) Carnell Williams replaced in high school.

Jagged Little Pill GIF by Alanis Morissette

Or are the odds more likely that Christobowless has fed you a bunch of malarkey and you under delusions of grandeur?

Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

I will agree with you on one point. Jason Taylor was the best assistant coach in Miami last year. Unfortunately for y'all, he will be heading to the greener pastures of the NFL before long.
What does looks have to do with anything my man? Have you seen what Ted Roof looks like? Lol…you are a goofball.

Tim did a good job and everyone in Miami wishes him well. Tim Harris is a good coach and a good recruiter but he’s nowhere near Mirabal’s level.

You are talking about Herb Hand…a dude that has managed to sign FIVE high school OL in three classes. Lol. Keep on.

Last edited:
What does looks have to do with anything my man? Have you seen what Ted Roof looks like? Lol…you are a goofball.
You.

You are the only person who talks about looks. You kept running your mouth about Gus being an "old head" and hiring a bunch of "old white" coaches. Those words came out of your mouth, but you don't like it when the same terms are thrown back in your face.

You also love to talk about Gus hiring friends. You have no rebuttal when I mention that the "best" offensive position coach at Miami played on the same high school football team as the head coach.

Dude please. Wario is just hiring friends. Plain and simple. End of discussion.
Tim did a good job and everyone in Miami wishes him well. Tim Harris is a good coach and a good recruiter
You could have placed a period at the end of recruiter.
but he’s nowhere near Mirabal’s level.
But your delusions of grandeur (dog) made you show your ignorance and say that Mario Christolowertierbowl's high school buddy is a better coach.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

You.

You are the only person who talks about looks. You kept running your mouth about Gus being an "old head" and hiring a bunch of "old white" coaches. Those words came out of your mouth, but you don't like it when the same terms are thrown back in your face.

You also love to talk about Gus hiring friends. You have no rebuttal when I mention that the "best" offensive position coach at Miami played on the same high school football team as the head coach.

Dude please. Wario is just hiring friends. Plain and simple. End of discussion.

You could have placed a period at the end of recruiter.

But your delusions of grandeur (dog) made you show your ignorance and say that Mario Christolowertierbowl's high school buddy is a better coach.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
Gus Malzahn is an old head. What does that have to do with looks? Ted Roof is also an old head whose best times (same as Malzahn) as a coach are long gone.

Every Malzahn hire either has a prior relationship from him at Auburn or works at Auburn. Dude is still so sore that he got fired that he wants to create a mini Auburn at UCF.

Everyone that follows college football closely knows that Cristobal and Mirabal are very close friends and that have coached together for a VERY long time.

Unlike all these Auburn guys, with zero coaching experience (RB coach - CB coach) that Malzahn is bringing in…Alex
Mirabal is highly respected in the coaching profession.

Last edited:
From ESPN:

Which QB transfer will have the biggest impact in 2024?
Rittenberg: Cameron Ward at Miami. Ward, who received significant transfer interest around the country, appeared NFL-bound before changing course and picking the U. Miami couldn't take the next step with Tyler Van Dyke at quarterback, but Ward could truly thrive in the Air Raid-style system under coordinator Shannon Dawson. Miami finished 42nd nationally in pass offense in 2023 but should easily rise into the top 25 with Ward at the helm. I'm also really excited to see what Aidan Chiles can do at Michigan State after following coach Jonathan Smith there.

Trying to create fake hype by copying Lane and embarrassing himself. Just do you old head.

Last edited:
Trying to create fake hype by copying Lane and embarrassing himself. Just do you old head.
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

x-files-david-duchovny.png

EDIT: Also, after running the tags on CARFAX, I prefer Lane's 2014 Camry SE to Gus's 2022 Denali XL for gas mileage and its service records are second to none. The Denali is barely broke in.

Last edited:
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

x-files-david-duchovny.png

EDIT: Also, after running the tags on CARFAX, I prefer Lane's 2014 Camry SE to Gus's 2022 Denali XL for gas mileage and its service records are second to none. The Denali is barely broke in.
Old head just went 6-7 and either fired or demoted most of his coaches but tries to act up on social media. What a clown.

Old head just went 6-7 and either fired or demoted most of his coaches but tries to act up on social media.
Why? Have you asked yourself that question?
Why would Gus be brash? Why now? Why Lane?
What does it signify?

I will help you out here...

Whether you are willing to admit it, Gus has made some real power moves this offseason. He obviously feels very good about the Knights' chances in 2024.

*Assuming there isn't one already on the roster*, UCF is an ELITE X WR, a rotational SDE/DT, and a rotational OG away from being very, very special.

Gus ain't Tweekin' with his Tweetin' for nuttin'.

Why? Have you asked yourself that question?
Why would Gus be brash? Why now? Why Lane?
What does it signify?

I will help you out here...

Whether you are willing to admit it, Gus has made some real power moves this offseason. He obviously feels very good about the Knights' chances in 2024.

*Assuming there isn't one already on the roster*, UCF is an ELITE X WR, a rotational SDE/DT, and a rotational OG away from being very, very special.

Gus ain't Tweekin' with his Tweetin' for nuttin'.
LOL. What a tool you are. Reminds me of when Gus Malzahn tweeted at Elon Musk and at Gameday and never got a reply. Only difference now is that UCF fans are starting to figure him out.

LOL. What a tool you are. Reminds me of when Gus Malzahn tweeted at Elon Musk and at Gameday and never got a reply. Only difference now is that UCF fans are starting to figure him out.
Ok Bossman, you explain what Gus's intentions were.

Why did he do it? What was the purpose?

Cam Ward #2 on the list. The 3* transfer QB that UCF just brought in did not manage to make the list. Welp…time to pay for another billboard?

Cam Ward tied for the 9th best odds of winning the 2024 Heisman. Quite a few logos missing from this list.

Where’s KJ “SEC Trigger Man” Jefferson at? Not on the list?! Time to rent another billboard for a month or two…that'll do it for KJ and UCF?

Cam Ward tied for the 9th best odds of winning the 2024 Heisman. Quite a few logos missing from this list.

Where’s KJ “SEC Trigger Man” Jefferson at? Not on the list?! Time to rent another billboard for a month or two…that'll do it for KJ and UCF?

That's a hoot.

Even 24/7 is literally janking yo azz here:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
Gus Malzahn is an old head. What does that have to do with looks? Ted Roof is also an old head whose best times (same as Malzahn) as a coach are long gone.

Every Malzahn hire either has a prior relationship from him at Auburn or works at Auburn. Dude is still so sore that he got fired that he wants to create a mini Auburn at UCF.

Everyone that follows college football closely knows that Cristobal and Mirabal are very close friends and that have coached together for a VERY long time.

Unlike all these Auburn guys, with zero coaching experience (RB coach - CB coach) that Malzahn is bringing in…Alex
Mirabal is highly respected in the coaching profession.
Maybe Mirabal knows basic math and clock management unlike Cristobal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT