ADVERTISEMENT

Lebby?

why is this always being posted? is he rumored to be going somewhere?

Reactions: UCFBS
It was mentioned in Knightline 214. Paraphrasing: Going to be Lane Train’s OC. They could be confusing Lebby and Kendall Briles who are brother in laws??

Last edited:
Briles was just replaced at FSU by Auburn’s OC so he’s free

Last edited:
It was mentioned in Knightline 214. Paraphrasing: Going to be Lane Train’s OC. They could confusing Lebby and Kendall Briles who are brother in laws??

No confusion.........reports are Lebby is interviewing for Lanes OC and Briles is interviewing for FAU HC

Reactions: Ucfmikes
If you want to see Heupel's worth, it's whether he can replace quality assistants and succeed.

Reactions: clmssun
No confusion.........reports are Lebby is interviewing for Lanes OC and Briles is interviewing for FAU HC
If we can keep 2 out of 3 in Lebby, Elarbee and Shannon PLUS CJH for 3 years, that would be an amazing accomplishment for a G5 program with all the P5 coaching turnover

We only had the entire last staff for 2 years

My Choice for OC in title only if Lebby leaves us....and a Recruiting Coordinator Title

9485554.PNG

#RevengeTour

QB Renfro to visit Ole Miss.......could be following either Briles or Lebby there

Recruits at P5 schools do that all the time though... they become “connected” to whichever coach recruits them and follows them to wherever they go.

and taking recruits with him...already.
Kind of humbling, how quick these coaches will leave and how quick these recruits will bail. Gives perspective on how we are viewed as a program versus how we perceive our program. Still proud to be a Knight. Eff'em if they don't want to be here!
I have tried to warn our fanbase that Heup could do the exact same thing if the demand ever built for him from certain P5 Programs. All these guys have mastered the Coach speak and ‘our family loves it here’ before immediately interviewing to leave while taking a few recruits(Renfro) w them

Some our commits are starting to decommit while getting offers from Ole Miss. Lebby is gone and taking some of our players with him.

My only problem with it is if it can be proven you were scouting/recruiting/visiting for another school while under contract as a coach at UCF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT