ADVERTISEMENT

Leftists plan for sedition on monday

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

I'm sure our board leftists will either ignore this topic or make it about me, but how is obstructing a government process like this any different than 1/6?

Reactions: UCFBS
That is from 1/6? You know…the event that you referenced in the first post that I responded to? You wondered how an event that hadn’t occurred was different than 1/6.
And now, if you hadn't noticed, I asked about the comparison between these 2 situations.

Reactions: UCFBS
So did they shut it down? Was there an insurrection? I’m guessing not since the top Faux News story is about a comment Skeletor made about Biden.

It will be different, Pelosi and DC Mayor will beef up security for this one, unlike allowing 1/6 to happen
It supposedly happened today. Did newsmax cover it? Or were you chuds getting stirred up by Fox News for a nothingburger?

It supposedly happened today. Did newsmax cover it? Or were you chuds getting stirred up by Fox News for a nothingburger?
My guess is the left is saving up their energy for the next city block fire and free stuff rally at a business near you.
To be honest first I heard of it was when I read this thread.

My guess is the left is saving up their energy for the next city block fire and free stuff rally at a business near you.
To be honest first I heard of it was when I read this thread.
Good luck in your continued crusade against “the left”. Hope it works out for you.

If true, this is just asking for chaos.
I worked with a gentleman 17-18 years ago, back in 2004-2005, who was a next door neighbor of W.'s in Texas. There was a reason he traveled away for work ... and her name was Cindy Sheehan.

But at least he, like W. had a lot of acreage and ... more importantly ... he was the one constantly calling the sheriff on her when they were on his property or trashing it ... and the sheriff actually enforced it!

Yes, he was the guy ... and not W.'s family ... that was calling the cops on Sheehan ... along with other neighbors. ;)

It eventually got messy though because the US Media dox'd him, and said he had a criminal record. No, that was the prodical son with the exact same name. He told me to never have kids and give them the same name. ;)

I know he got a settlement out of the deal from the US Media at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT