ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s go Temple!!!

So how does this actually work if there is a 3 way tie in the East? Highest ranked and head to head would still take us out right? So were out no matter what? Any help is appreciated.

So how does this actually work if there is a 3 way tie in the East? Highest ranked and head to head would still take us out right? So were out no matter what? Any help is appreciated.
Cincy would have the tiebreaker on us, Temple would have the tiebreaker on Cincy, we have the tiebreaker on Temple. And that loss to Tulsa really hurts. inexcusable

Cincy would have the tiebreaker on us, Temple would have the tiebreaker on Cincy, we have the tiebreaker on Temple. And that loss to Tulsa really hurts. inexcusable
That's what I was kinda thinking. So yeah damnit. Were heupled.

The live over/under is down to 31 points. I might have to turn this off and watch something else

Honestly I know how Cinci beat us. You could tell by just the way they played that it was there game that year they wanted, had circled, and drew up every trick they had to make sure they pulled it out; all at a time when we were at our most down and with a freshman QB. It was one of those games you could just see coming.

But for the life of me I don't know how they have one so many other games. So many damn times this season that I have watched them I have just seen a team that just seems to go right for them. They never seem to convince you that they are the best team on the field, just the one that had the most bounces their way.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT