ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s see if UH can bring a big win to AAC

AAC is 5-0 against the PAC-12 since 2017.

Want the see 7-0 after this weekend.

King is definitely going to be a handful for our front 7.

D'Eriq looking good tonight. By the time we play, their offense should be in full gear. That's going to be a tough game.

I picked Kansas to cover the big spread in my pool solely because Les Miles is new coach. Looks like they might win outright.
Yeah Miles can recruit and obviously he can coach. I don’t think the guy that said BC was inept stays up with who is where.

Yeah Miles can recruit and obviously he can coach. I don’t think the guy that said BC was inept stays up with who is where.
I know Les is there....geez, man. Kansas sucks...period. maybe in a couple of seasons he can make them better. They have a foundation of losing.

They lost to Coastal Carolina at home last week. How was Les's coaching last week? They came up to FBS in 2017 so they are barely removed from being an FCS school.

I know Les is there....geez, man. Kansas sucks...period. maybe in a couple of seasons he can make them better. They have a foundation of losing.

They lost to Coastal Carolina at home last week. How was Les's coaching last week? They came up to FBS in 2017 so they are barely removed from being an FCS school.
BC beat Va Tech so they aren’t inept.

Kansas sucks horrible bad forever. I was betting against a big spread because of the new coach. Will be interesting to see what he can do there. Was really surprised he came back for such a historically shit job.

Kansas sucks horrible bad forever. I was betting against a big spread because of the new coach. Will be interesting to see what he can do there. Was really surprised he came back for such a historically shit job.
They were decent when they had the fat dude. They are decent now.

Houston Def still believes their LB’s can cover WASU’s WR’s ‍♂️

Not worried about Houston. I doubt they make it to the AAC championship and if they do we win by 21 plus. They have some talent but they are a garbage team when it comes to execution. That may get better but not enough to challenge us.

Not worried about Houston. I doubt they make it to the AAC championship and if they do we win by 21 plus. They have some talent but they are a garbage team when it comes to execution. That may get better but not enough to challenge us.
Defense wears out as well. That's always been their problem. If you can keep them from scoring tons in the first half you can usually beat them. King is electric, though.

Houston Def still believes their LB’s can cover WASU’s WR’s ‍♂️
Is Randy Shannon any different?

LSU destroyed us going over the middle, including watching our game film from the season. LSU couldn't run on us until later, after they had opened up the game with passing, and were now controlling the clock late in the game.

LSU destroyed us going over the middle, including watching our game film from the season. LSU couldn't run on us until later, after they had opened up the game with passing, and were now controlling the clock late in the game.
There was a particular problem with one specific LB last year that although he was great at a lot of things, he couldn’t stay with crossing routes

It didn't help when Hill didn't play much in the second half of the LSU game. I feel much better with the depth on the Dline this year.:cheers2:

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT