ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk about Barrister's Penalty for Stupidity

Game_Day_Sports

Golden Knight
Jul 17, 2008
1) He obviously is a lawyer because he refuses to posts pics for fear that they could use it against him somehow or they were butt ugly and he doesn't want the ragging that he shags mopeds.

2) He also obviously is a lawyer and a complete moron on how the internet works because he didn't just find some picture of a random 45 year old woman and tell us it is here. For instance, 45 year old ex tulsa cheerleader yields this picture.
http://ultimatecheerleaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Angel-Wrona.jpg

Sure somebody could do a reverse lookup to find it, but seriously who the hell cares enough to do that to out him. She is behind a rack of clothes and looks a bit worn down, but overall still in cheerleader shape. At least half of us would have bought that it was her mostly because we really don't care other than to put a face into the stories.

And let's face it, we don't really care if the stories are true or not.

So Barrister must now face the penalty for his mis-deeds. I open the floor for suggestions and then look to the worst mod ever to enforce them. It doesn't have to be a ban either.

Reactions: jetsaholic
oh ... and I just fap'd to the pic of the ex TU cheerleader. She's not as cute as the new ex GF, but still fapable.

The TU yearbooks from that era are on-line and have pics of the spirit teams. It wouldn't be hard to figure it out using those names on the tualumni database to determine what subset of that group of 15 or so that is not currently married and resides in metro Tulsa.

Im not inclined to do so. based on the details of what he has shared about her, I'm pretty sure she spent a night in my dorm room in 1989. We didn't do anything though. She just played with it a little. And she BBC, def BBC.

This post was edited on 1/20 4:06 PM by HuffyCane

Reactions: jetsaholic
Originally posted by HuffyCane:
The TU yearbooks from that era are on-line and have pics of the spirit teams. It wouldn't be hard to figure it out using those names on the tualumni database to determine what subset of that group of 15 or so that is not currently married and resides in metro Tulsa.

Im not inclined to do so. based on the details of what he has shared about her, I'm pretty sure she spent a night in my dorm room in 1989. We didn't do anything though. She just played with it a little. And she BBC, def BBC.

This post was edited on 1/20 4:06 PM by HuffyCane
Was it out of fear of blackmail?

She just played with it a little. And she BBC, def BBC.
a little penis play ... nice.

Against everyone's advice, I left the NYE party early and took her to the Ambassador Hotel for some serious banging. She put on a very sexy Mrs. Clause outfit. I still can't believe that the sex started off so badly cause it is beginning to reach the "really, really good" stage.

Thankfully, she did not cut off my schlong. But something worse happened. As we were cuddling the morning of New Year's day, she asked when I was giving her an engagement ring. She then called her folks to wish them Happy New Year, and casually mentioned to her mom that we were getting married.

I have no desire to be husband no. 4 to this crazy. But dayum, the sex just keeps getting better and better with her.

Holy Chit ... I think you might be the one she told me about from her TU days. Were you in the frat house with the green roof --- you know which one I speak of. If you are the guy she spoke of, then she couldn't give it up because she was saving herself for God and her husband. Funneh she has had 3 of them so far.

Originally posted by barrister1602:

Holy Chit ... I think you might be the one she told me about from her TU days. Were you in the frat house with the green roof --- you know which one I speak of. If you are the guy she spoke of, then she couldn't give it up because she was saving herself for God and her husband. Funneh she has had 3 of them so far.
No can't be her then. I forgot about the virgin thing you mentioned. And no on the house. The chick I am thinking of was this tiny little bible beater who was cheating on her cheer partner with me, which was why she wouldn't allow coitus. The logic of women I will never understand. Several long conversations at social events, she drop/adds a course after she finds out Im in there and sits next to me, we study together and exchange Xmas gifts at dinner after the final, followed by a couple of hours of drunken naked foreplay -- that was not cheating in her mind. She ended up taking a semester off to go to Laureate. I'm pretty sure it didn't take. Last I heard she was still in Tulsa on husband three or four. Fits your ex's profile, except for the virgin part. Sorry for the distraction.

No can't be her then. I forgot about the virgin thing you mentioned. And no on the house. The chick I am thinking of was this tiny little bible beater who was cheating on her cheer partner with me, which was why she wouldn't allow coitus. The logic of women I will never understand. Several long conversations at social events, she drop/adds a course after she finds out Im in there and sits next to me, we study together and exchange Xmas gifts at dinner after the final, followed by a couple of hours of drunken naked foreplay -- that was not cheating in her mind. She ended up taking a semester off to go to Laureate. I'm pretty sure it didn't take. Last I heard she was still in Tulsa on husband three or four. Fits your ex's profile, except for the virgin part. Sorry for the distraction.
Do we need pics here too? Pretty sure we do or it is also BS. I don't make the rules...

Double Holy Chit ... I really think it might have been you. I did some checking with her last night and the dude she was talking about was not in a frat. He also was "really cocky". She's certainly the crazy bible beater type. The only problem is that I don't think she was seeing anyone on the cheer squad, but I will confirm. We may be Eskimo Bros after all.

The chick I am thinking of was this tiny little bible beater
Check. Perfect description of her. Very cute and tiny.

She ended up taking a semester off to go to Laureate. I'm pretty sure it didn't take.
Check. She recently told me that she has been in Laureate but I'm not sure exactly when she went. Certainly did not take. She is still on lithium and bat chit crazy.

she was still in Tulsa on husband three or four.
Check. Recently found out she's been married / divorced 3 times. She "forgot" to tell me about the other 2 when we first started dating.

Tulsa boys corroborating stories to troll the WC is bogus shit...bogus I say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT