ADVERTISEMENT

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Given that Europe is full of pusswads intent to do nothing against ISIS, why are you whining and bitching if Trump gave the Russians something to help wage war against ISIS?

This fake outrage is pathetic

Given that Europe is full of pusswads intent to do nothing against ISIS, why are you whining and bitching if Trump gave the Russians something to help wage war against ISIS?

This fake outrage is pathetic

Please cut the crap. While they may attack ISIS They're also going to share what they learned about Israel's Intel collection with their buddies the Iranians.

Last edited:
With your faith in your masters waning, and the promises to "make America great again" crumbling, the best comeback you toolbags can find is:
"Do you even lift, bro?"

Lol. Do you still wonder why I call you a toolbag, 85? You're a Mustang and a Shinedown concert away from the bro status leaderboard.
Maybe I should start lifting, bro. Then I could disappoint my wife like you.

Wait, that's your angle to support your life of occupying space in a continual value drain blob state?

The point is that you shouldn't be discussing politics at all because you're unfit for speaking with other people in public.

Reactions: btbones
Staying out of this one because I think everything speaks for itself, but, again, why is Obama being brought up? Guy was a tool, but we have a new president. Please stop legitimizing poor choices and behavior by bringing up past presidents.

I swear, if we found out tomorrow that Trump was a slaveowner you guys would reason that it's OK because Washington did it too.

Congress and the Senate regardless of party will view Comey as more credible than Trump. Even the Republicans are starting to turn on him. Momentum is building. There's no use in denying it anymore.
I agree that perception is becoming reality on the investigation side of things. Trump has grossly misplayed that politically and the fall out could be huge. His one saving grace would be appointing a Special Prosecutor or a FBI director that doesn't have a right lean.

If it gets swept under the rug without the diligence expected, then this will haunt him the rest of the term. He'll have little support in Congress on foreign policy, especially with regards to Russia, and he'll have to pivot to domestic issues to find any success. However, I said it when he got inaugurated that if he fails miserably and Congress reigns in Presidential powers, that's a win for the American people. It's starting to look like that may be the case here.

Reactions: Ace of Knights
liksl1sbavxy.jpg

The best part is you nuthuggers have had 8 years to dig up dirt on Obama, and it still can't top barely 100 days of disgrace from Trump.

Reactions: MACHater02
Staying out of this one because I think everything speaks for itself, but, again, why is Obama being brought up? Guy was a tool, but we have a new president. Please stop legitimizing poor choices and behavior by bringing up past presidents.

I swear, if we found out tomorrow that Trump was a slaveowner you guys would reason that it's OK because Washington did it too.

It isn't so much that the poor choices are legitimized, it's the hypocritical outrage currently being displayed by the media to demonize and delegitimize this President when past president's have done the same or worse.

and Trump's hero Andrew Jackson.

It isn't so much that the poor choices are legitimized, it's the hypocritical outrage currently being displayed by the media to demonize and delegitimize this President when past president's have done the same or worse.
So because someone in the past did something unacceptable, that makes it ok today?

The best part is you nuthuggers have had 8 years to dig up dirt on Obama, and it still can't top barely 100 days of disgrace from Trump.
Well what came out came out due to his dishonestly. If the media did to Obama what is being done to Trump we would know a lot more. The media was not interested in what Obama did or did not do because they agreed with him. If you can't see the double standard in terms of media coverage and attitude than you need to open your eyes. Fact is most administrations stumble out the gates and need I remind you that it has yet to be four months since he came into office.

Case in point, all transition teams speak to other countries but only this administration has been attacked for it and I'm not talking about Flynn. Anyone that spoke to a Russian in this administration has been called out in the media, I promise you that the prior administration did the same thing but you never heard a peep.

So because someone in the past did something unacceptable, that makes it ok today?

I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion based on my post. Again, I was simply pointing out the double standard that exists in the media.

Yep, it's all the media's fault. They told Trump to pull Comey in the room and tell him to drop the investigation. They told Trump to knowingly keep a foreign agent on as National Security Adviser for 19 days after he was made aware he was susceptible to blackmail. The media made Trump brag to the Russians about Intel he had no business discussing with them. The big bad meanie media is the reason behind all of poor Trumpy's bad decisions lol.

Look, I'll give it to you that the media hates Trump and has been harder on him than any of our past Presidents. But what did you expect? He literally corralled them in a pen, heckled, and had his supporters mock and berate them. Some even assalted them. The media leans left, always has, but Trump is under fire because of his decisions. You reap what you sow.

Yep, it's all the media's fault. They told Trump to pull Comey in the room and tell him to drop the investigation. They told Trump to knowingly keep a foreign agent on as National Security Adviser for 19 days after he was made aware he was susceptible to blackmail. The media made Trump brag to the Russians about Intel he had no business discussing with them. The big bad meanie media is the reason behind all of poor Trumpy's bad decisions lol.

Look, I'll give it to you that the media hates Trump and has been harder on him than any of our past Presidents. But what did you expect? He literally corralled them in a pen, heckled, and had his supporters mock and berate them. Some even assalted them. The media leans left, always has, but Trump is under fire because of his decisions. You reap what you sow.

Exactly this. And all you people pointing out the "double standard" in the media, what was Fox doing during the 8 years of Obama? Sure 75% of the media leans left, but don't act like that everyone is out to get you.

Putin says he will provide the transcript of the meetings . Says he is considering disciplining his diplomats because they haven't shared the top secret info with him
So, does Putin have more or less credibility than McMasters?

So, does Putin have more or less credibility than McMasters?

McMasters has a ton of credibility and it is for this reason Trump is parading him out in front of the media. He's the only one who has any credibility left, Trump knows this, and in a last ditch effort is throwing him under the bus before he bites the bullet.

I feel bad for McMasters. Trump is using him and he knows it. I also think he knows his reputation is going to take a hit but he is doing this because he believes some stability right now is best for the country. Hes an honorable man. He's trying very hard to dodge questions he can't answer truthfully but not outright lie at the same time. This cannot be easy.

Exactly this. Trump threw down the gauntlet and attacked the media. Did he really believe they'd just take it and cower? Sure, he's brought up some salient points about bias, but Trump took it to the point of inciting attack. But I also think that was by design. He loves the attention.

Exactly this. Trump threw down the gauntlet and attacked the media. Did he really believe they'd just take it and cower? Sure, he's brought up some salient points about bias, but Trump took it to the point of inciting attack. But I also think that was by design. He loves the attention.

Not only this but let's not forget that Trump has also waged a war of words on our intelligence communities. Does anyone really think that wouldn't come back to bite him at some point?

Not only this but let's not forget that Trump has also waged a war of words on our intelligence communities. Does anyone really think that wouldn't come back to bite him at some point?
This was his biggest mistake and the way he fired Comey was disrespectful & he didn't think how bad a move it was long term. Trump is sabotaging himself, he's made it too easy for the Democrats & the media.

Man, I forgot how many people in the WC will gargle the balls of whoever is in office (TRUMP), so long as it's not a Democrat. The delusion is strong here.

Man, I forgot how many people in the WC will gargle the balls of whoever is in office (TRUMP), so long as it's not a Democrat. The delusion is strong here.

No way, I'm sure SirG would be adamantly defending Obama from all the Fake News and "faux outrage" if he did anything similar.

No way, I'm sure SirG would be adamantly defending Obama from all the Fake News and "faux outrage" if he did anything similar.
Well Obama did a lot of this stuff and worse. A friend of mine just posted on Facebook and said "I guess I was spoiled by eight years of a scandal free white house. Now I don't go political on Facebook but I send him a text reminding him of multiple issues the media helped burry for Obama. I should ask you the same, where was your outrage when Obama flat out lied to you?

Well Obama did a lot of this stuff and worse. A friend of mine just posted on Facebook and said "I guess I was spoiled by eight years of a scandal free white house. Now I don't go political on Facebook but I send him a text reminding him of multiple issues the media helped burry for Obama. I should ask you the same, where was your outrage when Obama flat out lied to you?

These posts illustrate just how idiotic you are. You just assume it's all "us against them" "good guys vs bad guys".

I was extremely outraged when Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, and made false statements regarding black men in prison vs college, cut our defense budget.

However, Obama has never had the head of intelligence of a major foreign power call him a "security risk". And certainly not just after his first 100 days.

It is actually possible to be outraged when politicians from more than one side **** up. But keep on cheering for your "team", just realize you look like a ****ing moron to everyone else.

These posts illustrate just how idiotic you are. You just assume it's all "us against them" "good guys vs bad guys".

I was extremely outraged when Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, and made false statements regarding black men in prison vs college, cut our defense budget.

However, Obama has never had the head of intelligence of a major foreign power call him a "security risk". And certainly not just after his first 100 days.
Now he just used the IRS as a weapon against his adversaries, had the DOJ that selectively enforced laws that had specific outcomes. Hell it's funny that the liberals are screaming about obstruction of justice when that is exactly what Obama and his administration did in terms of the Clinton email server issue. Remember all those kids that Obama administration let into the country a few years back? They were allowed to come into this country without guardians, do you know why Long Island is at war with MS13 right now? It's because of that policy, kids are being beheaded by machete attacks right here in this country as a direct result of him not enforcing immigration policies. I could go on and on about just how bad of a liar Obama was and how corrupt his administration was but people like you would not care because he is a democrat.

Now you want to talk about security risks? How about Obama commuting the sentence of Bradley Manning, who was responsible for one of the largest leaks in American history. What about Obama releasing prisoners from Guantanamo and they end up back on the battle field killing Americans. What about Obama giving Iran, the worlds leading outsourcing of terrorism, $400,000,000 in cash and lying about it.

It is actually possible to be outraged when politicians from more than one side **** up. But keep on cheering for your "team", just realize you look like a ****ing moron to everyone else.
And since I'm at it, you said within Obama's first 100 days, here is one from day 92 of Obama's presidency. I'm sure you will find nothing wrong with it.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/19/cia.torture.chief/index.html?eref=ib_us

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT