ADVERTISEMENT

LOL

Sound familiar???? Lolololololololol Huepleple with the strong authorithhh
How is that a Heupel thing? You Heupel haters crack me up. Pls list everyone else you hate. It’s a long list. I’m sure your neighbors and friends love you espousing politics too. I supported him here because he was here working. (Best offense in the nation helped with that) I support every coach ever here Even the O’Leary O-fer I supported frost in his shitty first year. I support Mahlzan now 100% forever until he is gone. there’s supporters. And there’s always the nega-Karen haters with their unrealistic demands. I choose the former.

But I still can’t believe CJH sold them UT players crack.

How is that a Heupel thing? You Heupel haters crack me up. Pls list everyone else you hate. It’s a long list. I’m sure your neighbors and friends love you espousing politics too. I supported him here because he was here working. (Best offense in the nation helped with that) I support every coach ever here Even the O’Leary O-fer I supported frost in his shitty first year. I support Mahlzan now 100% forever until he is gone. there’s supporters. And there’s always the nega-Karen haters with their unrealistic demands. I choose the former.

Not a Heupel thing for sure but I still found it amusing myself nonetheless, just b/c TN is such a poop show. Players jumping ship daily, missing out on all top recruits, even the in state ones (sound familiar). I have always supported the coaches we have had, but I disliked Heupel from the very beginning, I hated the hire. Sure, his offenses did well but it’s not a complicated system. Tempo of 5 plays, not kicking FGs, constantly putting the defense on the field. Let’s not mention the lack of respect he had from the players and the lack of recruiting, oh and he had a terrible personality on top of all that. These are all things to judge a college coach by. He wasn’t great, very hate-able.

*side note, hard to call Frost’s first year shitty going 6-7 and to a bowl after we went 0-11 the year prior.

Tennessee football has paused all team activity as it deals with multiple positive COVID-19 tests among players and staff.

The pause, which was announced by the university on Wednesday, comes less than a week before the Vols were scheduled to begin spring practice.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I found the vols covid on searching for UCF news. Maybe they should direct their 'obsession and hate' to journalist that include UCF on Heup articles. :p. I have noticed on SEC websites on Malzhan/UCF articles the commentary is "stop covering Malzhan". Thus, prob the same here. Moving on!

Ah...if you hadn't noticed yet...the title of this thread wasn't "I hate Heupel and I think about him every day!"

Post vague title....get vague and other answers you don't like.

Probably a stupid question and also kinda OT (still involves ex coaches). Do you choose to still have "GOL's Inner Circle" under your avatar, or is that some that that is after "Diamond Knight," "Golden Knight," ... that has never been updated on the website?

Probably a stupid question and also kinda OT (still involves ex coaches). Do you choose to still have "GOL's Inner Circle" under your avatar, or is that some that that is after "Diamond Knight," "Golden Knight," ... that has never been updated on the website?

No clue...one of the admin or publishers posted those names.

Maybe based on how many years (or decades) we have been a member.

Reactions: SPTKnight
College football fans are some of the most passionate in sports. It’s not uncommon to spurn your rivals and players or coaches who have “done you wrong” or you just enjoy to see them failing as much as you are passionate about your team.

That being said. During fall Saturdays to get my fill:

1) Cheer for UCF
2) Cheer for USF to get destroyed
3) Cheer for NGEbraska and Frosty to fail miserably and embarrass themselves
4) Cheer for Heupel and Tennessee to lose as much as possible and his 4 play offense to look foolish
5) Cheer for KZ, but FSU to lose
6) Cheer for UF to lose except when they play the cows

That’s my list.

College football fans are some of the most passionate in sports. It’s not uncommon to spurn your rivals and players or coaches who have “done you wrong” or you just enjoy to see them failing as much as you are passionate about your team.

That being said. During fall Saturdays to get my fill:

1) Cheer for UCF
2) Cheer for USF to get destroyed
3) Cheer for NGEbraska and Frosty to fail miserably and embarrass themselves
4) Cheer for Heupel and Tennessee to lose as much as possible and his 4 play offense to look foolish
5) Cheer for KZ, but FSU to lose
6) Cheer for UF to lose except when they play the cows

That’s my list.
I agree. It’s only natural and fun for most. Also, no one has done less for us than Huepel, he has defied physics and turned forward momentum backward faster than nature ever could. My list would have USF and Huepel hate 2a & 2b. Kind of feel bad for USF at this point though, but they still have such hateable fans and the past elitist attitude they had will never be forgotten.

What I really don’t get is the Frost hate. I actually hoped he would succeed at NE. He brought us back from the dead and accomplished so much for UCF. Players loved him, he was great to the media. He put us on the map, totally rebranded us with fresh uniforms, exciting creative offense. He even pulled double duty coaching practice and the bowl game, no other coach does that when leaving for another program. Guarantee if he and his staff didn’t coach that game we wouldn’t have won. He also continued to talk highly of UCF on his way out.

He left for like $5 mil a year to go HC his alma mater...can’t blame him for that or even hate him, crazy

I agree. It’s only natural and fun for most. Also, no one has done less for us than Huepel, he has defied physics and turned forward momentum backward faster than nature ever could. My list would have USF and Huepel hate 2a & 2b. Kind of feel bad for USF at this point though, but they still have such hateable fans and the past elitist attitude they had will never be forgotten.
Heupel will definitely be remembered as the coach who broke all of our streaks. Home wins, 30+ points in a row, etc. lol

Reactions: Endeavor.
What I really don’t get is the Frost hate. I actually hoped he would succeed at NE. He brought us back from the dead and accomplished so much for UCF. Players loved him, he was great to the media. He put us on the map, totally rebranded us with fresh uniforms, exciting creative offense. He even pulled double duty coaching practice and the bowl game, no other coach does that when leaving for another program. Guarantee if he and his staff didn’t coach that game we wouldn’t have won. He also continued to talk highly of UCF on his way out.

He left for like $5 mil a year to go HC his alma mater...can’t blame him for that or even hate him, crazy
You hate Heupel with a passion and can’t understand any Frost hate? Frost took every coach we had and deleted the recruiting database. Nobody did less than Heupel? Pasted the cows 3 times as well as Pitt, Stanford, and Georgia Tech. Best winning percentage in school history and won a CCG. He was an above average coach here. Not great, but it was his first HC gig. You think Frost is still rolling out undefeated teams here if he stayed? 😂

Reactions: Knight_Light
You hate Heupel with a passion and can’t understand any Frost hate? Frost took every coach we had and deleted the recruiting database. Nobody did less than Heupel? Pasted the cows 3 times as well as Pitt, Stanford, and Georgia Tech. Best winning percentage in school history and won a CCG. He was an above average coach here. Not great, but it was his first HC gig. You think Frost is still rolling out undefeated teams here if he stayed? 😂
Do you think Heupel did more for UCF than Frost? Because that’s almost how it’s coming off, and if you think that, yikes... and you talk about JH winning percentage and CCG but don’t mention that the programs were in completely different situations when Frost and JH came in. Frost came in to a 0-12 team, of course he would rack up losses his first season. You can replace Nick Saban with Frost his first year and I guarantee you we would’ve lost several games. Frost took a 0-12 program to undefeated in two seasons and added so much talent to the roster.
JH on the other hand, came into an undefeated program, and within 3 years wasted the most talented teams we’ve ever had, and regressed every year. There’s not a successful coach on the plant that get worse every year he’s there, except we did.
I would enoucurage you to listen to the Sons of UCF most recent podcast as they had Otis Anderson on for an interview. It’s a pretty damning indictment of how bad of a coach JH really was.

Do you think Heupel did more for UCF than Frost? Because that’s almost how it’s coming off, and if you think that, yikes... and you talk about JH winning percentage and CCG but don’t mention that the programs were in completely different situations when Frost and JH came in. Frost came in to a 0-12 team, of course he would rack up losses his first season. You can replace Nick Saban with Frost his first year and I guarantee you we would’ve lost several games. Frost took a 0-12 program to undefeated in two seasons and added so much talent to the roster.
JH on the other hand, came into an undefeated program, and within 3 years wasted the most talented teams we’ve ever had, and regressed every year. There’s not a successful coach on the plant that get worse every year he’s there, except we did.
I would enoucurage you to listen to the Sons of UCF most recent podcast as they had Otis Anderson on for an interview. It’s a pretty damning indictment of how bad of a coach JH really was.
Neither did much for UCF. UCF made both coaches, not the other way around. Just found it funny the guy can’t see why someone would noT be happy with frost and how he left while also hating Heupel. As I stated both are average to above average coaches made by UCF and Milton in particular. Yes Heupel had moments that were good and also lost games too.

Otis and his Mom threatened to leave and called out Frost multiple times on Social Media. They seem to just blame coaches in general.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Heupel will definitely be remembered as the coach who broke all of our streaks. Home wins, 30+ points in a row, etc. lol
He also built all those streaks. Heupel had more consecutive home wins and 30 point games than Frost.

Neither did much for UCF. UCF made both coaches, not the other way around. Just found it funny the guy can’t see why someone would noT be happy with frost and how he left while also hating Heupel. As I stated both are average to above average coaches made by UCF and Milton in particular. Yes Heupel had moments that were good and also lost games too.

I don’t think (at least for me) that we should hate Frost for leaving. We’ve all discussed before about how you can never say no to the “f u money.”

What we should (again, at least I do) fault Frost for is HOW he left. In addition to what was said above (deleting the recruiting database etc) for me, the secret meeting in Philadelphia, and having that memorialized in the comic book was a low blow. That was like weeks!!! before the season even ended.

How is that a Heupel thing? You Heupel haters crack me up.
Indeed, this was likely a pre-Heupel program issue, and is common in the SEC. We'll see what happens long-term.

Pls list everyone else you hate. It’s a long list. I’m sure your neighbors and friends love you espousing politics too. I supported him here because he was here working. (Best offense in the nation helped with that) I support every coach ever here Even the O’Leary O-fer I supported frost in his shitty first year.
Yep, everyone forgets all the Frost and, even more so, Milton hate the first year.

I support Mahlzan now 100% forever until he is gone. there’s supporters. And there’s always the nega-Karen haters with their unrealistic demands. I choose the former.
I'm not looking forward to having to 'take people down' on Mahlzan after his first losing season. Hopefully we'll never have one, but I'm ready.

We lost a coach and upgraded. I want Mahlzan to retire from UCF. But I don't feel the need to bash Heupel.

I’m so looking forward to this! Should be very very interesting

He took every coach we had and gave them a raise double their salary 🤔. Pretty sure that’s what most coaches do in this situation. Pretty sure that’s what most people in general do when they get an elevated position, they bring their people along. Deleted our recruiting database 🤔 come on...New coaches have their own recruit “database” and needs anyways, we still signed majority of the class that committed to Frost regardless.

Some of you guys are a sensitive bunch man. REALLY sensitive. Relax, you loved the Huepe-man, ok I get it. You hated Frost for leaving, for more money, to his alma mater, with the coaches and recruiting database apparently...cool

Reactions: Endeavor.
That's what I don't really understand. I don't hate Frost because he left for his alma matter. Like it's HIS school. Just like UCF is most of OUR schools. JH left the first job offer he got. During Frosts last year there were rumors he turned down UF and others. I know some people hate Frost but in my book I do not hate Frost at all and wish him well. I would jump ship too if I was at a program and UCF came calling.

JH on the other hand, that man left the second he was offered by anyone. Didn't matter who the program was. That man was gone the second he was offered.

Reactions: U C to the F
I don’t hate Frost or Heupel. They were both successful here. Both had highs and lows. Both led us to this next chapter. Time to move on. I was merely stating I found it funny that people can hate Heupel so much and never met the guy but meanwhile think a coach that has one career season with a winning record walks on water. Both were good coaches when Milton was covering up their flaws and average otherwise.

That's what I don't really understand. I don't hate Frost because he left for his alma matter. Like it's HIS school. Just like UCF is most of OUR schools. JH left the first job offer he got. During Frosts last year there were rumors he turned down UF and others. I know some people hate Frost but in my book I do not hate Frost at all and wish him well. I would jump ship too if I was at a program and UCF came calling.

JH on the other hand, that man left the second he was offered by anyone. Didn't matter who the program was. That man was gone the second he was offered.
And I agree with 100% of what you said too.

But I don't see the need for anyone to trash JH. People need to just let him go, period.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT