ADVERTISEMENT

Look at this little pissy pants bitch.

He accused Joe Scarborough of murder on Twitter so I mean, he's doing whatever he can to shift the focus. He does not want the election to be about his coronaviris response. Lol good luck with that.

9 million lives saved. Pretty good response by most measures.

Thats not what they were investigating him for and he wasn't charged with being an unregistered agent. His "lies" were a product of entrapment
Once upon a time, when a white collar criminal got caught, he cops a plea for a lesser sentence. But Flynn didn't initially realize that the rules have changed in this new Trump era. If you are Flynn or Roger Stone, you just stay loyal and stick to your guns, and Barr's DOJ will wink and say it was all okay.

I'm happy to bet anyone here that Trump will pardon Roger Stone before he leaves office next January.

We've been through this. If the new protocol is to let it spread freely then we haven't saved any of those lives. They'll eventually get it and die right?
Let me know when we get to 900k deaths and we can talk about trumps response. At least then we will be up to 10% of what was projected.

I love how you people think you can still change trump loving inbred moron's minds using facts.

They. Do. Not. Care. About. Reality.

Just imagine how dumb someone has to be to still be supporting trump in May of 2020 after his debacle of a COVID response. We are talking actually brain dead levels of stupidity. And you think posting facts will change their minds?

Bad news guys. States that are led by republican governors have almost matched the death toll of New York and New Jersey for today. Obviously those republican bastards just want your grandma to die.

Bad news guys. States that are led by republican governors have almost matched the death toll of New York and New Jersey for today. Obviously those republican bastards just want your grandma to die.
*It’s great news!! We are cheering death remember!

There was someone on this site that said 10 million would die in the US.
That poster was right with his prediction. Amazingly Trump not only flattened the curve, he dropped it to 2 or 3% total deaths. I also read today that the only known nest of murder hornets in the US has been eradicated. Also, no UFO sightings in 3 years.

Seriously, Godzilla would be afraid to come on-shore with Trump in charge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT