ADVERTISEMENT

Look at this little pissy pants bitch.

Sounds like TDS to me. Need to change your underwear now?

He walked off, because it was an irrelevant question and they were ganging up on him. No need to continue. His answers too would have been criticized by you and the TDS left, so who cares. He can’t win with the TDS shook, so why are you even saying that he should try?

I won't say what your Trump worship sounds like, but it goes well beyond my "TDS".

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Vote for him. That tells us all we need to know. Your TDS driven hate has taken over any rational thought. That guy has early dementia. Feel proud of your anyone but Trump vote

I will vote for him, as I said. I wasnt asking for your permission if you took it that way.

I won't say what your Trump worship sounds like, but it goes well beyond my "TDS".
He’s America first. He won in 2016, because people are tired of the BS. Go vote for Biden and good luck with that. Feel proud about it too

Reactions: Crazyhole
I will vote for him, as I said. I wasnt asking for your permission if you took it that way.
I don’t give 2 craps about you to even expect or ask for your permission ever

However, you keep making references to “permission” like I care. Wrong!

He’s America first. He won in 2016, because people are tired of the BS. Go vote for Biden and good luck with that. Feel proud about it too

I dont know why you keep telling me to go vote for Biden, when I have told you twice now I was going to.

Reporters today try to make the news, not report on it. Trump shouldn't entertain that.

BS. He has said racist shit numerous times, just because you guys ignore it doesnt make it less true.
When has he belittled people based on their race? He refers to a country and criticizes their government, that isnt racism.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
When has he belittled people based on their race? He refers to a country and criticizes their government, that isnt racism.

The Mexican-American judge for one, or wait. the judge of Mexican descent? Is that more preferable to you guys.

I’m not asking your permission about who to vote for. I’m just stating it’s a wasted vote. Smart people who don’t like candidates usually don’t vote at all. Not the lesser of evils

No. He won in 2016 because people hate HRC. Same reason why Obama won in 2008.

In 2016 Trump won "the haters" (people who didn't like Trump or HRC) by 17 points. Right now Biden is leading by 40+ points with "the haters" (people that don't like Trump or Biden).

This experiment is over.

Numerous times or THIS TIME? Stop moving the goalpost

Telling a Chinese-American, or American born in China (again, dont want to hurt your feelings with the wording) to go ask China about something that has nothing to do with China, is racist.

I’m not asking your permission about who to vote for. I’m just stating it’s a wasted vote. Smart people who don’t like candidates usually don’t vote at all. Not the lesser of evils

I didnt tell you who to vote for so not sure why you think I said you need my permission.

Telling a Chinese-American, or American born in China (again, dont want to hurt your feelings with the wording) to go ask China about something that has nothing to do with China, is racist.
No it isn’t. He told her to ask China and clarified that It wasn’t directed at her. Did you miss that part? Conveniently?

No it isn’t. He told her to ask China and clarified that It wasn’t directed at her. Did you miss that part? Conveniently?

Right. IT wasnt directed at the person who actually asked the question. WHat was I thinking?

If you believe that then do I have some great ocean front property in Kansas to sell to you.

Right. IT wasnt directed at the person who actually asked the question. WHat was I thinking?

If you believe that then do I have some great ocean front property in Kansas to sell to you.
That’s what TDS is. He clarified it He could have said ask China to anyone?

If you don’t believe him, then I can’t help you there

I dont believe him because I am not an idiot.
No,, because you don’t like him. He clarified it dude. If you have TDS, saying that people who believe him are idiots just strengthens that argument

Vote Biden

No. He won in 2016 because people hate HRC. Same reason why Obama won in 2008.

In 2016 Trump won "the haters" (people who didn't like Trump or HRC) by 17 points. Right now Biden is leading by 40+ points with "the haters" (people that don't like Trump or Biden).

This experiment is over.
Vote Biden then. Hope you get what you wish for. Enjoy

No,, because you don’t like him. He clarified it dude. If you have TDS, saying that people who believe him are idiots just strengthens that argument

Vote Biden

Dude, he knew he said something stupid so tried to back pedal really quick. What you call TDS I call not being extremely gullable.

Is "vote Biden" going to be your new "TDS"? Where you just say it over and over like a broken record and pretend you are making some sort of point?
Vote for him because you feel that he’s going to be a great leader for our country. The point is only that you’re voting for a guy with early dementia and that’s stupid

Dude, he knew he said something stupid so tried to back pedal really quick. What you call TDS I call not being extremely gullable.
You see it that way. He said it’s directed at anyone. That’s what I heard

Vote for him because you feel that he’s going to be a great leader for our country. The point is only that you’re voting for a guy with early dementia and that’s stupid

Yeah, the guy we have in office is so mentally stable now and has surrounded himself with super qualified people. What was I thinking.

Yeah, the guy we have in office is so mentally stable now and has surrounded himself with super qualified people. What was I thinking.
Vote for Biden. I’m doing just fine and so is the country. If Biden can enhance your life, then go for it

Vote for Biden. I’m doing just fine and so is the country. If Biden can enhance your life, then go for it
I've told you like 4 times I'm going to, take the needle off record dude, you dont just have to post the same thing over and over.

I've told you like 4 times I'm going to, take the needle off record dude, you dont just have to post the same thing over and over.
Yes I do. You don’t get it. You keep criticizing Trump and that’s the only logical answer. Every time. You need to hear it a lot.

That’s your way of looking at it. He could have said “you’re Chinese-American and that’s why I said that!”

He didnt have to say that. Saying what he said already has you (and I am sure plenty of other Trumpers) saying she has an agenda and isnt a legitimate reporter. His goal was achieved with what he said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT