ADVERTISEMENT

Look at this little pissy pants bitch.

He didnt have to say that. Saying what he said already has you (and I am sure plenty of other Trumpers) saying she has an agenda and isnt a legitimate reporter. His goal was achieved with what he said.
He should have just said it, since you don’t believe the clarification

He should have just said it, since you don’t believe the clarification

Again, what he said accomplished what he wanted to accomplish. Saying what you said would have just made it harder for his supporters to deny his racism, though I am sure you would have found a way.

Again, what he said accomplished what he wanted to accomplish. Saying what you said would have just made it harder for his supporters to deny his racism, though I am sure you would have found a way.
What he said was not racist. You believe what you want. You hate Trump and have TDS.

He said ask China the question. The reporter went off just waiting to jump on him. He clarified. End of story. Believe what you want

You have a choice in 2020. I keep having to bring this up, because you are dense

I’m not sure where you are going with this @Cubs79 You hate Trump and have made this known. All your posts reflect that. I don’t hate Trump. Lucky for you, you have choices in America. Not much you can do about it RIGHT NOW OTHER THAN COMPLAIN INCESSANTLY ABOUT TRUMP. This isn’t going anywhere

What he said was not racist. ...
He said ask China the question.
Yeah, that's CLEARLY not racist at all.

8xvf9.jpg

And financial destruction. Vladimir Chicken approved this message.
Shookster loves China so much, with the lifelong lockdowns, he might as well turn his den into a cemetery and the chimney can be inscribed RIP Nebraska fan.

Lock him up!
What happened is completely unprecedented in our countries history. Never before has an outgoing president actively worked to undermine an incoming president like this. We aren't talking about stuff like the Clinton white house stealing all of the "W's" off of computer keyboards, this is serious stuff.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
What happened is completely unprecedented in our countries history. Never before has an outgoing president actively worked to undermine an incoming president like this. We aren't talking about stuff like the Clinton white house stealing all of the "W's" off of computer keyboards, this is serious stuff.

Trump deserved to be investigated. Hope this helps.

We dont even know what Trump is talking about at this point.

There was plenty of stuff out there that warranted an investigation.
No there wasn't. Flynn was part of the transition team so it made sense that he was having contact with foreign governments. The idea of trying to use the Logan Act against a member of a presidential transition team is paper thin at best, at worst its a clear form of political espionage.

No there wasn't. Flynn was part of the transition team so it made sense that he was having contact with foreign governments. The idea of trying to use the Logan Act against a member of a presidential transition team is paper thin at best, at worst its a clear form of political espionage.

Dude, he was an unregistered foreign agent and he also lied to the FBI. He didnt just have contacts with foreign governments, he was being paid by a foreign government. Just because Barr is making our justice dept a partisan organization doesnt change the facts.

Dude, he was an unregistered foreign agent and he also lied to the FBI. He didnt just have contacts with foreign governments, he was being paid by a foreign government. Just because Barr is making our justice dept a partisan organization doesnt change the facts.

Thats not what they were investigating him for and he wasn't charged with being an unregistered agent. His "lies" were a product of entrapment, and his "lies" occurred without the FBI formally telling him that he was being investigated. That isn't a crime. Anyone can lie to an FBI agent unless they have been told that they are being investigated and it isn't a crime.

Thats not what they were investigating him for and he wasn't charged with being an unregistered agent. His "lies" were a product of entrapment, and his "lies" occurred without the FBI formally telling him that he was being investigated. That isn't a crime. Anyone can lie to an FBI agent unless they have been told that they are being investigated and it isn't a crime.

He was absolutely being investigated for being a foreign agent, you dont know what you are talking about. The reason he wasnt charged with it was because of a plea deal.

I hope with all my might that Trump actually indicts Obama. It will provide great precedent when an actual criminal president leaves office.

He was absolutely being investigated for being a foreign agent, you dont know what you are talking about. The reason he wasnt charged with it was because of a plea deal.
He was being investigated for being a "Russian foreign agent" even after the FBI had transcripts of his conversation with Russia as part of the transition team. The determination was that he was acting within the law, but they attempted to get him to lie under false pretenses. Thats illegal. What he did was not, which is why the charges were dropped

He was being investigated for being a "Russian foreign agent" even after the FBI had transcripts of his conversation with Russia as part of the transition team. The determination was that he was acting within the law, but they attempted to get him to lie under false pretenses. Thats illegal. What he did was not, which is why the charges were dropped

You arent even scratching the surface of this. He was under investigation for being on Turkey's payroll, as well as Russia. I dont see how you can justify the head of the NSA being on the recent payroll of two foreign countries. America first, or something I guess.

I hope with all my might that Trump actually indicts Obama. It will provide great precedent when an actual criminal president leaves office.

As long as Democrats have power yes, but Republicans would be complete hypocrites and would never indict a Republican.

You arent even scratching the surface of this. He was under investigation for being on Turkey's payroll, as well as Russia. I dont see how you can justify the head of the NSA being on the recent payroll of two foreign countries. America first, or something I guess.
I'm not justifying it and I've said multiple times that I don't like Flynn. He never should have been part of the Trump transition team, but that doesn't excuse the FBI entrapping him.

I'm not justifying it and I've said multiple times that I don't like Flynn. He never should have been part of the Trump transition team, but that doesn't excuse the FBI entrapping him.

You are justifying it because you arent even acknowledging he was under investigation for these things and keep making it out to be a witch hunt or something. If he did nothing wrong then what reason do you have to say he shouldnt have been part of the transition team?

As long as Democrats have power yes, but Republicans would be complete hypocrites and would never indict a Republican.
Republicans won't have power. Trump got 3,000,000 less votes in 2016 with help from Russia and he has gone downhill from there.

Republicans won't have power. Trump got 3,000,000 less votes in 2016 with help from Russia and he has gone downhill from there.

In theory I dont disagree with you, but I also dont want to start a precident of trying to jail former presidents, unless it is something really egregious that cant be ignored. ANd to be honest, if presidents werent jailed after Vietnam and Iraq, it is hard to think one should be now. I dont want the Democrats and more liberal members of society to try and replicate the wanna be authoritarianism of Trump. I dont think it would be good for the country. In saying that, you are right. Trump trying to push this could potentially open himself up for indictments when he is done. He doesnt appear to be thinking this through.

You are justifying it because you arent even acknowledging he was under investigation for these things and keep making it out to be a witch hunt or something. If he did nothing wrong then what reason do you have to say he shouldnt have been part of the transition team?
Flynn has a history of being very self-serving. He shouldn't have ever been appointed by either Obama or Trump for NIA.

That doesn't excuse the FBI going beyond the law though.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...t-her-in-the-dark-declassified-documents-show

Comey taking advantage of the transition to go beyond what law allows is pretty frightening, and its exactly why trump fired him. Yes, this is the deep state that you guys make fun of.

In theory I dont disagree with you, but I also dont want to start a precident of trying to jail former presidents, unless it is something really egregious that cant be ignored. ANd to be honest, if presidents werent jailed after Vietnam and Iraq, it is hard to think one should be now. I dont want the Democrats and more liberal members of society to try and replicate the wanna be authoritarianism of Trump. I dont think it would be good for the country. In saying that, you are right. Trump trying to push this could potentially open himself up for indictments when he is done. He doesnt appear to be thinking this through.
He's not going to actually do it, it's a distraction. He was losing his base and nothing brings them back in like !!!!!obamagate!!!!!

He's not going to actually do it, it's a distraction. He was losing his base and nothing brings them back in like !!!!!obamagate!!!!!

This is true. It is redmeat to his base that nothing will ever come of, but they will eat up like pigs at the trough anyway.

This is true. It is redmeat to his base that nothing will ever come of, but they will eat up like pigs at the trough anyway.
He accused Joe Scarborough of murder on Twitter so I mean, he's doing whatever he can to shift the focus. He does not want the election to be about his coronaviris response. Lol good luck with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT