ADVERTISEMENT

Look at this little pissy pants bitch.

He'll never make it.
Very lazy response. Too bad it was a female. I guess you research your facts as much as you read medical journals

images

Not sure what relevance the question had. Was it FNN using a Chinese American female as a set up to elicit a response from Trump?
Typical left wing politics from the Fake News. I guess Jim Acosta wasn’t cutting it, so they and the Democrats sent a new “frontman” to do their dirty work

Trump was onto it.

Trump is comparing the amount of testing to other countries to gain confidence and stop the criticism that we aren’t doing enough testing.

She asks about the comparisons being made as “people are dying”. No shit honey. We are well aware that people are dying. Rookie reporter gets disrespectful. “Ask the question to China” says Trump.

You were sent to represent them (China) for FNN, so ask them. That’s why the question “was directed at you.” Conveniently all of these Chinese-American reporters are coming out of the woodwork

The left wing media continues to want to try to show that a Trump is tooting his own horn as people are dying. That’s TDS. Normal Americans just see it as him simply saying that we are doing a lot of testing, which is true

Last edited:
Not sure what relevance the question had. Was it FNN using a Chinese American female as a set up to elicit a response from Trump?
Typical left wing politics from the Fake News. I guess Jim Acosta wasn’t cutting it, so they and the Democrats sent a new “frontman” to do their dirty work

Trump was onto it.

Trump is comparing the amount of testing to other countries to gain confidence and stop the criticism that we aren’t doing enough testing.

She asks about the comparisons being made as “people are dying”. No shit honey. We are well aware that people are dying. Rookie reporter gets disrespectful. “Ask the question to China” says Trump.

You were sent to represent them (China) for FNN, so ask them. That’s why the question “was directed at you.” Conveniently all of these Chinese-American reporters are coming out of the woodwork

The left wing media continues to want to try to show that a Trump is tooting his own horn as people are dying. That’s TDS. Normal Americans just see it as him simply saying that we are doing a lot of testing, which is true
She works for cbs and has for 8 years. She hardly came out of the woodwork.

She works for cbs and has for 8 years. She hardly came out of the woodwork.
Interesting. The other woman after her I thought said she was her colleague and works for CNN

Although, I find it interesting that there are so many Chinese-American reporters at these conferences now. I guess it’s only fitting since it is the Chinese virus

Interesting. The other woman after her I thought said she was her colleague and works for CNN

Although, I find it interesting that there are so many Chinese-American reporters at these conferences now. I guess it’s only fitting since it is the Chinese virus
Colleague, as in part of the White House press pool.

Colleague, as in part of the White House press pool.
Got it. I was looking at some of her recent history of a Tweets. Nothing too partisan. Just a typical reporter trying to make a story and get known, more than asking important questions

I didn't mind Trumps response to her question but storming off wasn't a good decision.
He was done. Didn’t he answer questions for awhile? They began to gang up and attack. Press collusion. It was pointless to continue.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I didn't mind Trumps response to her question but storming off wasn't a good decision.

His response was dumb. The question had nothing to do with China, yet he tells an Asian-American woman to go ask China to answer a question directed to him, and about his positions. Why would someone ask China about Trump's stance on testing? Even if take out that he directs an Asian American to ask China (which is a horrible look for him, but I know it wont matter to his super fans) what sense does it make to tell someone to ask China about his positions?

I find it interesting that there are so many Chinese-American reporters at these conferences now. I guess it’s only fitting since it is the Chinese virus
You've really been on a racist roll lately.

FYI, that CBS reporter is from West Virginia.

You've really been on a racist roll lately.

FYI, that CBS reporter is from West Virginia.
Weijia Jiang was born on June 6th, 1983 and from Xiamen, China.

She has attacked Trump multiple times now and clearly has an agenda

Later, Trump asked Jiang to name the cases that were already in America at that time and told her to do her research, in the Interview he said “How many people died in the United States? And yet, I closed up the country. I believe there were no deaths when I closed up the country. Nobody was there. And you should say thank you very much for good judgment.”

Crappy reporter. Needs to do her research

She’s being planted by the left wing media and should be banned from the briefings

His response was dumb. The question had nothing to do with China, yet he tells an Asian-American woman to go ask China to answer a question directed to him, and about his positions. Why would someone ask China about Trump's stance on testing? Even if take out that he directs an Asian American to ask China (which is a horrible look for him, but I know it wont matter to his super fans) what sense does it make to tell someone to ask China about his positions?
She clearly has an agenda and he called her out on it. Stupid attack question got an equally attacking response

Robotic left winger wouldn’t understand that.

Duh... why would she ask China???

SMH!
face-palm_1f926.png

The question was about this being a global competition. Well, its Chinas fault for having a global competition to save the most lives so it was a legitimate response. He didn't say it very well, which he never does, but I'm pretty sure thats what he meant.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Then don't call on her. You are making horrible posts lately, never gonna make it in the Dungeon.

Then don't call on her. You are making horrible posts lately, never gonna make it in the Dungeon.
I see that you haven’t. Lazy, unresearched responses don’t get very far

He will call on her when he wants to get a jab in. Just like with Jim Acosta.

Why don't you go ask Obama? You know that he left us with nothing? Didn't even have bullets for the guns. Trump had to build America from scratch and for that he's treated worst than Kennedy.:uzi: That's why your ratings are in the garbage can.:flush:

In other news, Cuomo called this a European virus and said New York was going to change the trajectory of cases more than any other state. Why not ask him why its a competition? Why not ask him about the reference to Europe?

An agenda? Let me guess---She's just like that Indiana judge hearing the Trump University fraud case who had an 'anti-Trump' agenda because he was "Mexican."

By the way, Jiang's family moved to West Virginia when she was two years old.

An agenda? Let me guess---She's just like that Indiana judge hearing the Trump University fraud case who had an 'anti-Trump' agenda because he was "Mexican."

By the way, Jiang's family moved to West Virginia when she was two years old.
She makes it known that she’s a Chinese-American from West Virginia

Howabout just an American?? It’s not that hard. It’s not so bad to admit that you’re an American and America first.

So.. 2 years in China and 34-35 in the United States, but you got to throw in the Chinese-American part so that people know who you are at the press briefings.

Brilliant move!

How come I never hear about people born in Germany and moving here at 2 calling themselves

German-Americans???

Irish-Americans?

Indian-Americans?

Bangladesh-Americans?

The question was about this being a global competition. Well, its Chinas fault for having a global competition to save the most lives so it was a legitimate response. He didn't say it very well, which he never does, but I'm pretty sure thats what he meant.

The question was about HIM making it a global competition, the question had nothing to do with China.

THis is the exchange

If people want to get tested, they get tested. We have the greatest capacity in the world not even close," Trump said. The U.S. has conducted more than 9 million coronavirus tests, according to The COVID Tracking Project. While that is the highest raw total for any nation, it trails the per capita testing of several other nations.

"Why does that matter?" CBS News reporter Weijia Jiang asked in response to Trump's claim. "Why is this a global competition to you if every day Americans are still losing their lives and we're still seeing more cases every day?"

"Well, they're losing their lives everywhere in the world. And maybe that's a question you should ask China," Trump replied. "Don't ask me, ask China that question, OK. When you ask them that question, you may get a very unusual answer."

The question was a direction question to him, about something he, just said. It had absolutely nothing to do with China.

How come I never hear about people born in Germany and moving here at 2 calling themselves

German-Americans???

Irish-Americans?

Indian-Americans?

We have a white girl from South Africa in our local high school and she always refers to herself as "African American", which pisses off the teachers. Pretty sure she thinks its way more funny than they do.

She makes it known that she’s a Chinese-American from West Virginia

Howabout just an American?? It’s not that hard. It’s not so bad to admit that you’re an American and America first.

So.. 2 years in China and 34-35 in the United States, but you got to throw in the Chinese-American part so that people know who you are at the press briefings.

Brilliant move!

What in the world are you talking about? She asked a question, so how is asking a question making it known she's a Chinese American?

German-Americans???

Irish-Americans?

Indian-Americans?

Bangladesh-Americans?

You get that she didnt refer to herself as Chinese American, she simply asked a question dont you? And many people most certainly refer to themselves as Indian American, etc etc, and Irish, Italians, etc have a long history of being identified by those nationalities in America.

What in the world are you talking about? She asked a question, so how is asking a question making it known she's a Chinese American?
It all over her accounts.

I don’t expect a name badge to say “I’m a Chinese-American”. That would be too obvious, right?

She has asked multiple questions with a China reference. More than the average reporter. She’s trying to rile the president and get a response. It’s glaringly obvious

You get that she didnt refer to herself as Chinese American, she simply asked a question dont you? And many people most certainly refer to themselves as Indian American, etc etc, and Irish, Italians, etc have a long history of being identified by those nationalities in America.
Meh.. Not really. No they don’t. That’s a reach

This thread is a perfect example of how Trump's overt racism emboldens some within his base to follow his lead.

It all over her accounts.

I don’t expect a name badge to say “I’m a Chinese-American”. That would be too obvious, right?

She has asked multiple questions with a China reference. More than the average reporter. She’s trying to rile the president and get a response. It’s glaringly obvious

I Just posted the exchange and she didnt mention China one time. And she was born in China and her parents are Chinese, the idea she should just erase that is a form of racism in itself. Just because our president is incapable of answering a perfectly reasonable question doesnt mean the reporter who asked has to renounce her Chinese heritage just to please the white pride arm of the Trump supporters.

Absolutely none of that is a reach, I dont know what world you live in.
A world where Americans who want to be here call themselves Americans. Love it or leave it

UNNECESSARY to let it constantly be known that you’re from another country that you lived in for 2 years and use it for an AGENDA.

THE KEYWORDS ARE UNNECESSARY and AGENDA

If she didn’t have an agenda, I wouldn’t have a problem with it as much

This thread is a perfect example of how Trump's overt racism emboldens some within his base to follow his lead.

I dont understand how people just cant say it was a dumb thing to say. Instead people are attacking her for having "Chinese Born West Virginian" on her twitter profile. It's amazing.

A world where Americans who want to be here call themselves Americans. Love it or leave it

Unnecessary to let it constantly be known that your from another country that you lived in for 2 years and use it for an agenda
I dont mind it that much when people were born elsewhere. It just proves that America is the place that people from all over the world want to be.

If they were born here, its stupid.

UNNECESSARY to let it constantly be known that you’re from another country that you lived in for 2 years and use it for an agenda

THE KEYWORD IS UNNECESSARY

She doesnt have to erase her history to appease to you and the white pride Trumpers. Get over it. She was born in China, that is a fact, and your feelings being hurt over it doesnt change that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT