ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like UCF, WVU and Cincy will be getting some company sooner rather than later.

Miami, FSU and Clemson won’t join the Big 12 (soon to be without any bigs). Miami, FSU, Clemson, NC will leave the ACC but not for the Big 12.
Agree, I don't know why some of the 7 would want to break the GOR. Unlikely all will find Big/SEC homes. My guess is 6 would move up the ladder. B12 would be sideways at best. B12 would do great with GT, Pitt, UL,+1 and 4 out west.

Agree, I don't know why some of the 7 would want to break the GOR. Unlikely all will find Big/SEC homes. My guess is 6 would move up the ladder. B12 would be sideways at best. B12 would do great with GT, Pitt, UL,+1 and 4 out west.

Magnificent 7 lmao what a dumb name for this coup attempt

And FSU is not as valuable as they think and what is going on in this State right now would hurt their BIG 10 chances. And the SEC has no reason to add them

Reactions: PositYourself
Nothing screams magnificent like a 5-7 team that averages 13,000 fans per game in a rented nfl stadium 30 miles from campus.
It will be years before UCF gets any real money from the trash Lil 14. Lol. Boys trying to build rivalries with Kansas St, Iowa State, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. Welp. Might as go to the ACC once the brands leave. Your natural rival is USF and they could get invited.

It will be years before UCF gets any real money from the trash Lil 14. Lol. Boys trying to build rivalries with Kansas St, Iowa State, Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. Welp. Might as go to the ACC once the brands leave. Your natural rival is USF and they could get invited.

I've got some bad news for you. Miami will be stuck in the ACC until 2036, and UCF will make more money than FSU and Miami between now and then. Not a damn thing you can do about it either. Keep on wish posting to no avail.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

LooneyCane thinks he's goin to B10.

Cannot make this up.

40% share ASAP the next 2 years (which is 3x AAC share)

100% share 2025. Passing FraudU before you know it.

Looney clueless as usual.

Reactions: U C to the F
I've got some bad news for you. Miami will be stuck in the ACC until 2036, and UCF will make more money than FSU and Miami between now and then. Not a damn thing you can do about it either. Keep on wish posting to no avail.
Lol. Cool story. UCF is in a trash conference with zero brands and zero rivalries. Miami, Clemson, FSU and NC will be out of the ACC within 2-3 years…in the mean time changes in revenue distribution will be in place and those teams will make more money than any Big12 legacy team.

So, for the next 13 years, I will live in the 1990's and look forward to the day in which we can beat MTSU on a regular basis.

Is this normal for Miami fans? Kind of like a sixty year old beauty queen that hangs on to those old tiaras. Those tits are sagging and that ass looks like cottage cheese now. Very Texas A@M kind of talk.
Lobo is a wanna-be fan. He has never attended the university, never stepped foot on campus, no degree, or a booster, or an alum. Please don't take him seriously. The best analogy I can make regarding this idiot is when you accidently step in dog doo-doo, and you start smelling that funk as you pick it out of your shoe with a twig, think of Lobo.

It is interesting how FSU is freaking out about UCF to the point that their AD now publicly admits it. We have beaten UF multiple times but they don’t ever complain. It shows that I think the ‘cache’ of Florida State has most to lose by a UCF no longer playing w a G5 budget. UF is the old flagship with Big 2 SEC money. FSU should be worried

Orlando>Tallahassee

Lol. Cool story. UCF is in a trash conference with zero brands and zero rivalries. Miami, Clemson, FSU and NC will be out of the ACC within 2-3 years…in the mean time changes in revenue distribution will be in place and those teams will make more money than any Big12 legacy team.
You know what's coming. The SEC is not going to take two more schools in the state of Florida. Maybe one. The Big 10 and the SEC will first battle each other for Virginia and North Carolina. The presidents/chancellors of UVA an UNC will want the Big 10 so they can rub shoulders with the academic giants and massive Federal Research dollar institutions. The ADs will probably want the SEC. It could go either way. If the Big 10 takes the prize, the SEC might move on Clemson and Florida St. They sure as hell don't need either, and USC and Florida will be happy if they don't take them, but they probably will.
On the other hand, If the SEC takes UVA and UNC, they may stop there, giving them 18 schools. If thats the case, will the BIg 10 move on any ACC non AAU schools, like FSU? They have not so far. Georgia Tech would have the academics, but no dollar value, a distant second to UGA. The Big 10 would be more apt to take Oregon and Washington, both AAU, forming a Pacific coast pod with USC and UCLA, and call it a day at 18 schools.
Then the Big 12 will probably move East - NC st., which probably will be available, and Virginia Tech. If the Big 10 takes Oregon and Washington, Colorado and Arizona are ready to move to the Big 12 - making 16 schools.
Yormark negotiated a Pro-Rata arrangement, which stipulates that they will pay the same amount of money to a new addition as they are to an existing Big 12 member, provided the new addition is from a Power 5 conference. Miami cannot be guaranteed of anything.
But...this revolt of the 7 ACC schools is not necessarily aimed at leaving. Its real goal is more realistically to obtain unequal revenue sharing, as implied by the FSU AD.
Meanwhile, the most powerful piece left on the chess board, rests quietly on its throne. Notre Dame.

Facts.

The SEC will lose money if it adds worthless programs.
It will be the Big 2 and the Little Rest.

The Big XII is very much on the outside looking in.

The core of Champions is gone. Only BYU has a National Championship in football in the new group, and that was a lucky one for them.

The ACC has the few value Universities left, from an athletic, and academic standpoint.

Miami has much more of both than UFC now, and probably for a long time forward.

Good luck in the Conference of Midgets and Misfits.

It will be the Big 2 and the Little Rest.

The Big XII is very much on the outside looking in.

The core of Champions is gone. Only BYU has a National Championship in football in the new group, and that was a lucky one for them.

The ACC has the few value Universities left, from an athletic, and academic standpoint.

Miami has much more of both than UFC now, and probably for a long time forward.

Good luck in the Conference of Midgets and Misfits.
How’s Scotty Frost

I don't engage in fan-banter, zero-sum game and no-one's mind is ever changed.

UCONN will never be in the Big 12.

I have family in Connecticut, and some are UCONN donors.

I said for 5 years, openly on this board and when I was in the "dungeon", that they would leave the AAC in favor of their basketball rivalries. I was mocked. But, hey...what do I know right?

The current mentions of "Uconn" are just subjective "what ifs" solely based on their recent basketball success.

People have to remember the Big East is known for its basketball successes. That's why it had the upper hand in negotiations in separating from the football schools. Uconn will not leave the Big East.

Their fans will not support football regardless of conference. They didn't when in the BCS, and will not in the Big 12. They are VERY traditional and very rich already.

People in Connecticut support their regional NFL teams, that's pretty much it. (Free Dunkin Donuts after the Patriots win....in Hartford...never when Uconn Football wins).

Ok, carry on with the musings.

EDIT:

To say that the Big 12 is "void of any bigs that don't have tradition or fan-followings" is also grossly incorrect and feeds the "media myth train". Kansas State, OSU, Baylor, Texas Tech etc all have rich traditions in sport in general, not to mention recent successes, and STILL have room to grow which is what investors want, this is why the TV package has so much weight and is irking the ACC schools. Also, regardless of "brand weight" with the addition of the new schools, the overall power index INCREASED. This isn't subjective.

Last edited:
I don't engage in fan-banter, zero-sum game and no-one's mind is ever changed.

UCONN will never be in the Big 12.

I have family in Connecticut, and some are UCONN donors.

I said for 5 years, openly on this board and when I was in the "dungeon", that they would leave the AAC in favor of their basketball rivalries. I was mocked. But, hey...what do I know right?

The current mentions of "Uconn" are just subjective "what ifs" solely based on their recent basketball success.

People have to remember the Big East is known for its basketball successes. That's why it had the upper hand in negotiations in separating from the football schools. Uconn will not leave the Big East.

Their fans will not support football regardless of conference. They didn't when in the BCS, and will not in the Big 12. They are VERY traditional and very rich already.

People in Connecticut support their regional NFL teams, that's pretty much it. (Free Dunkin Donuts after the Patriots win....in Hartford...never when Uconn Football wins).

Ok, carry on with the musings.

EDIT:

To say that the Big 12 is "void of any bigs that don't have tradition or fan-followings" is also grossly incorrect and feeds the "media myth train". Kansas State, OSU, Baylor, Texas Tech etc all have rich traditions in sport in general, not to mention recent successes, and STILL have room to grow which is what investors want, this is why the TV package has so much weight and is irking the ACC schools. Also, regardless of "brand weight" with the addition of the new schools, the overall power index INCREASED. This isn't subjective.
That dude (Tantrumalaska) and the program he is a fan of are both miserable, they have been miserable for decades and will continue to be miserable for decades. Misery loves company, hench this trolls sporadic flames. A simpleton’s motive is readily apparent, this isn’t rocket science.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT