ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a lot of respect for LSU today

UCF fans in this thread.

giphy.gif

At least UCF got those big wins over Memphis. You know the team who got beat by Wake Forest in their bowl game. You guys going to keep ducking Florida, or is your AD actually going to agree to play them?
Memphis without Darrell Henderson. And yeah our AD is really gonna take the "offer" to potentially play 3 non-home games against UF in the mid 2020s.

Google it.
Why? I don’t really care. The best school in Florida is still one of the worst in the US. You tards down there can’t even figure out how to count your votes. Your state is a laughingstock just like your football team is now.

Go throw yourselves another parade.

Reactions: Mag Tiger
It was a cheap shot from the blind side and helmet to helmet
It was not helmet to helmet you idoit. Your QB was running towards the play and it was a clean hit to the front shoulder pad.

I love you fools coming here talking trash. Fans don’t go on other teams websites they don’t respect. You wouldn’t waste your time.

UCF not going to shut up though, only getting started, our team is built to win for years to come.

Then spits on him and gets a 15 penalty. Classy.

How long before you run coach O out of town with your pathetic and unrealistic fan base. You ran the mad hatter off who damn near won 10 games a year.

Don’t come on this board talking about class. Your fans are classless. LSU is known as one of the worst places to visit for opposing fan bases. Rude, fowl language, throwing things at visiting fans. Just no class at all.

How long before you run coach O out of town with your pathetic and unrealistic fan base. You ran the mad hatter off who damn near won 10 games a year.

Don’t come on this board talking about class. Your fans are classless. LSU is known as one of the worst places to visit for opposing fan bases. Rude, fowl language, throwing things at visiting fans. Just no class at all.
Someone better call the wahhhhambulance.

Poor Central Florida. Gotta have parades for imaginary national championships, and can't even come up w/ their own slogans and gotta steal LSU's.

If Maryland and Minnesota in 2018 can go back and claim national championships from the 1930’s and hang banners in their stadium I’ll be damn if UCF can’t do the same with the season we had last year. I don’t give a damn what you think or any other SEC biow hard.

If Maryland and Minnesota in 2018 can go back and claim national championships from the 1930’s and hang banners in their stadium I’ll be damn if UCF can’t do the same with the season we had last year. I don’t give a damn what you think or any other SEC biow hard.
When Alabama takes down those 6 mythical titles they claim UCF will take down our one.

Alabama Alumni made up a matrix back in the day that helped Alabama claim multiple titles even though they had multiple loses with other teams ranked higher than them to end the season.

When Alabama takes down those 6 mythical titles they claim UCF will take down our one.

Alabama Alumni made up a matrix back in the day that helped Alabama claim multiple titles even though they had multiple loses with other teams ranked higher than them to end the season.
Alabama would curb stomp yall by 40 or more points.

Reactions: Sportsfan407
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Boise is admired by everyone and your school is a national joke. There’s a reason every college football fan outside of Orlando was rooting for LSU today
Yea, Boise is admirred, cry me a river. Invite them to the SEC if you love them so much. Boise is weak. They want even stand up for themselves. They like taking it up the as$@ from SEC blow hards.

UCF called out your BS cartel monopoly and your mad. UCF has a bigger athletic budget, top recruiting base, better academic school, medical school over Boise. Give me a freaking break, Boise was a junior college until about 1995. They have no advantage over UCF. UCF is tops in graduating athletes among all public universities in the nation. Tell me where LSU ranks? Do you even graduate your football players. Oh thats right, all of LSU players major in basket weaving to stay eligible.

Most of their players don’t leave school with a degree that’s worth anything or they can actually use.

You’ll be dreaming about me, won’t you sweetheart?
You’ll be waking up looking for me. That’s if you never go to sleep stalking our board 24/7
You’re obsessed now. Hooked. Like so many trolls before you. You have been baited

He can’t help it. That UCF education is still a few steps below the University of Phoenix.
Nice try, but I didn’t graduate from UCF
By the way, I hear it’s a good school

Did you ever go to college? Most trolls barely finished high school

But a Ph.D is impressive none the less. And since he teaches, calling himself “Doctor Blackwell” is appropriate. I doubt he calls himself doctor at the hospital or clinic.

And I believe an ARNP can prescribe medicine.
You are correct. I can also legally diagnose and treat disease. But none of that really matters—the entire reason I posted that had nothing to do with my credentials. It was to see if anyone is seriously that much of a loser that he or she would go and do it! I seriously laughed my ass off that someone would be so pathetic as to actually go and do that! Can you imagine being such a loser no-life that you’d not only actually go to another university’s sports forum and post something, but then actually look at the credentials on a lab coat one of the posters is wearing in his avatar photo? I swear I am laughing so much I can barely type this...lol

It was not helmet to helmet you idoit. Your QB was running towards the play and it was a clean hit to the front shoulder pad.

I love you fools coming here talking trash. Fans don’t go on other teams websites they don’t respect. You wouldn’t waste your time.

UCF not going to shut up though, only getting started, our team is built to win for years to come.

You blind? Ya’ll got away with that one and them your LB taunted and spit on JB. You have @ lot of gal to call anyone classless.

The only teams that deserve to play in the CFP are Alabama and Clemson. It wouldn't have mattered who got those other two spots, the outcome would always be the same.
Yea, but the SEC also wanted Georgia in the CFP who got beat by 15th ranked Texas. Now that’s a joke. Oh but wait, Georgia wasn’t motivated, lol.

The whole system is a shame and a beauty contest. But everyone seems to forget that the NCAA doesn’t recognize a national champ so really any team can claim anything they want. It’s like that because everyone knows knows this system is only set up to to promote the traditional programs.

I would actually love for quote unquote top 20 schools to go off and create a super conference or semi pro league and pay their players and all. Get out of educating the players which they don’t do at those schools including LSU.

We could bring back a sense of normalcy and equity in college football. Let conference champions decide it on the field who’s the national champion. The team that deserves to be the champion is the one who’s playing the best ball at the end of season. The system is good enough for the NFL but somehow not good enough for D1 football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT